The Ground Zero Network | NEED DEVELOPERS | Apply Now

PieIsLife's Avatar PieIsLife7/29/17 2:33 pm
1 emeralds 199 3
8/1/2017 1:21 pm
PieIsLife's Avatar PieIsLife
Update: All staff positions are FILLED. We are in need of builders and developers!

[b][i]What is The Ground Zero Network?[/b][/i]

My name is Sky and I have been playing Minecraft for many years. I am currently about to graduate high school this year and decided to give creating a Minecraft Server another go. The name of this The Ground Zero Network as I aim to take this server to become one like no other and I plan to turn into a multi-gaming community and Network.

[i][b]Why are we starting a Minecraft Server?[/b][/i]

We are aiming to create a server that is like no other. We plan to have games such as factions, survival, towny, and more along with plenty of minigames but in a new aspect. These will not be close to anything currently out there on other servers.

[b][i]Why should I be interested in joining?[/b][/i]

If you are interested in taking your imagination to a whole new level and helping us create something entirely new, then this is the server for you. We guarantee that if this is successful then we will all have a great time in the process.

[b][i]How do I apply?[/b][/i]

In order to apply, you must be at least 14 years of age and have Discord installed. Then, you must fill out the application below regardless of the team you’re applying for. We will then contact you within 12-24 unless you join our Applicants Server.

Application: [url]goo.gl/forms/X2C15mVTpqNT7K0l2[/url]

Applicant Server: [url]discord.gg/S47dJmf[/url]
PieIsLife
Level 1 : New Explorer