⚔️ The Kingdoms United ⚔️ SURVIVAL [No Lag] [No Grief] [Jobs] [Quests] [Monthly Contests] [Daily Rewards] IP: MC.TKUMAIN.CO.UK

Kaminarizz's Avatar Kaminarizz10/6/18 2:02 pm
10/31/2018 2:41 pm
Kaminarizz's Avatar Kaminarizz

IP: MC.TKUMAIN.CO.UK || Discord || Website

Who are we?
The Kingdoms United is a Minecraft server network dedicated to bringing the best Minecraft experience to players of all play-styles and ages. Join the survival world, build a base, forge friendships, and work your way to the top with our Jobs, Quests, and Monthly Contests. Whatever your style of play, you can find it here! Enjoy the game as you earn free ranks that allow you to mine and pickup spawners, player vaults, extra set homes and more! Gain money with 12 jobs to choose from, create a personal shop at the market, rank up in mcMMO, and take on over 75 quests!
Why Play Here?
Why should you join The Kingdoms United? We have been around since 2012 and are committed to providing the best Minecraft experience. Our community is tight-knit and relatively small, so there's no intimidation by long-time players like you find on larger server networks. We have a ladder of free ranks achievable by play-time and community involvement. All you have to do is join our website! Our staff go through 30 days of training and are reachable 24/7 on our discord or on our website through our player report form. TKU Survival is anti-grief, so you'll never have to worry about losing your items or builds. We hold monthly contests and vote parties, and constantly reward our players just for being a member of the server. Whether its in-game money, special perks, or special abilities, you can get rewarded for free!
Check Us Out!
The Kingdoms United has 100% uptime, and we guarantee a lightning-fast ping no matter where you are in the world. Check out some of our fantastic server builds below, then log onto MC.TKUMAIN.CO.UK to see them in-game and start your journey on our server! We look forward to having you in our community!

Reply to this thread and review our server,and you'll receive a free Crate Key Bundle!
Check us out on Planet Minecraft!
Vote for The Kingdoms United!
Apply For Staff or Builder Rank!
Kaminarizz
Level 14 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2018 2:41 pm
Kaminarizz
Thank you Cadary57 for the review! You have received a FREE crate key bundle. Enjoy the server!

Join us tonight for a Halloween Party!
10/30/2018 9:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cadary57
love this server <33
10/20/2018 1:41 pm
Kaminarizz
Server Announcement!
Drop Party today! Log on to earn rewards!
10/14/2018 4:51 pm
Kaminarizz
Thank you Jay_Typhlosion and Chella13 for the reviews! You all have received FREE crate key bundles. Enjoy the server!
10/13/2018 3:12 pm
Chella13
I love this server. The owners are friendly and staff is helpful. Survival is awesome with the 1.13 game mechanics, and there is chest protect so you can rest easy knowing your items are safe. Creative is great, though not my cup of tea. Great overall community.
10/13/2018 3:08 pm
Kaminarizz
Server Announcement!
Join us for a drop party at 4PM and 9PM Eastern Time tonight! Log onto TKU using mc.tkumain.co.uk and head on over to /warp dropparty !
10/12/2018 5:21 pm
Jay_Typhlosion
Ive been a member of this server sincr 2013. Now, im head architect! I cant wait to see more faces and make new friends!
10/11/2018 5:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SirUsername
So far, just from being in it for a fwe moments, I can tell that I would spend a lot of time on this server. I would give this server a look! Great Job!
10/07/2018 3:06 pm
Kaminarizz
Server Update Notice!
Check out our new AdminShop on TKU Survival! Use /warp adminshop
10/06/2018 5:30 pm
Kaminarizz
Thank you SashaTheFox, 7hbag, and Phantera00 for the reviews! You all have received FREE crate key bundles. Enjoy the server!
10/06/2018 2:16 pm
Phantera00
Great server, I love spending time on it
10/06/2018 2:08 pm
SashaTheFox
High quality small community based server, 10/10 would recommend -SashaTheFox
10/06/2018 2:06 pmhistory
7hbag
Cool server ill be playing on