The Last Hope Serious RPers only Builders Needed

Aftermath RP's Avatar Aftermath RP4/24/16 1:29 pm
5/7/2016 2:49 pm
Aftermath RP's Avatar Aftermath RP
Me and a few friends are currently undergoing a Post Apocalyptic themed Serious Role-Play server it currently has full custom terrain and cities and towns that will be loot able and claimable have started to be built across the map. We want to create a role-play experience like no other where the whole servers economy and towns are run by you the players. There will be many features most of which are already implemented such as OOC and Local chat system emote yell and whisper system.
Player run shops and rentable plots. Bullets as the currency! Ammo aint cheap and guns are very hard to come by this is set 1000 years after the apocalypse so old world technology is not saw very often. Guns Will Be End Game Loot Guns with textures, Quests including story line side quests and daily's. We want to create a community of players who are serious about RP and are generally interested in creating a realistic feeling Apocalypse environment. Many more features are to come and we open to suggestions.
Some images here -- http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... pocalyptic
Looking for mature players only, if you think you can help us out with this project in anyway other than building contact me on skype: Josh.brennan6

Post Application below in this format:

Name:

Skills:

Do you have skype?:

Why do you want to be a part of this server?

Past Experience?

Role Play Experience?

Time Zone:

You want to rob someone you meet on your travels how would you go about doing this?
Aftermath RP
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/07/2016 2:49 pm
Aftermath RP
A lot of progress has been made prepare for an epic server
04/29/2016 8:59 pm
Aftermath RP
The server is coming along great thanks for all your help
04/27/2016 4:52 pm
Aftermath RP
The server is coming along great thanks for all your help
04/27/2016 9:44 am
Aftermath RP
bump
04/25/2016 10:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
McPro897
Name: Charlie

Skills: Good at building and I like to help people on servers. Can make awesome creations.

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Why do you want to be part of this server: I am good at making roleplays and I want to help make the server better.

Past Experience: I have played Minecraft for 5 years now, and I am have been a professional builder for several servers. I can make anything or at least try. I have been staff on different servers, all that have been closed.

Role Play Experience: I have done role-playing on 12 different servers and I enjoy doing it.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

You want to rob someone you meet on your travels how would you go about doing this?: I will first ask them their name and what they are doing. Then I will do favors to them and be nice to them. Then when they least expect it, I will kill him and take his valuables.
04/25/2016 10:46 pm
Aftermath RP
Ill Pm you now for your skype thanks for the application it will be considered and we will get back to you
04/25/2016 9:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Ransom_N1127
Name:Brooks Nelson

Skills:good building skills and love breaking games.

Do you have skype?: Yes

Why do you want to be a part of this server? It seems like an amazing idea for roleplaying

Past Experience? I have done about 15 role play servers and 2 were similar to this and they worked out amazingly. And I was with a building team that built about 12 server spawns.

Role Play Experience?I have done about 15 rp servers and they are generally fun.

Time Zone:US Central

You want to rob someone you meet on your travels how would you go about doing this?: I will go in and ask if they need any help with anything and i would be extremely nice to them and when i feel the time is right i would wait for them to put their guard down and then i would strike them.
04/25/2016 9:58 pm
Aftermath RP
Ill be in touch
04/25/2016 6:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MinePotter
Name: Vlad

Skills: Skills in server Administration mild in building redstoning and Server plug ins and RPing

Do you have skype?: Yes MinePotter7

Why do you want to be a part of this server? I love RPs and I can't find any good Wasteland/Fallout RPG servers and I think this might be the one

Past Experience? long experience in Staff

Role Play Experience? Many RP servers in Minecraft and Garry's Mod

Time Zone: Eastern time

You want to rob someone you meet on your travels how would you go about doing this? Hide in a hill near a main road traveled by Traders and Anti-Bandits
I would single out a small group or a weak Trader and snipe them or run behind them and kill them. I would be known as Pengu Be-header of the Good
04/25/2016 6:34 pm
Aftermath RP
Sniping them or running up and killing them wont be allowed need some sort of RP interaction first, added on skype discuss more there
04/25/2016 6:10 pm
Aftermath RP
*Bump*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome