The Legacy of Wyford // [COMMUNITY-ROLEPLAY SURVIVAL] Now Hiring!

Wyford's Avatar Wyford10/20/18 7:50 pm history
1 emeralds 195 2
10/22/2018 5:55 pm
Wyford's Avatar Wyford
The Legacy of Wyford Official PMC Recruitment Forum!

What is the Legacy of Wyford?

Hey there! Thanks for checking out the LoW staff-recruitment page. To save everyone's time, I'll try to keep this very short and (hopefully) very sweet. The Legacy of Wyford is an upcoming survival-fantasy server, with a significant focus on the roleplay aspect. The purpose of this server is to create a good base for players to create great stories that THEY made, through naturally playing on LoW.

The Legacy of Wyford is not my first ever server; it's not even my second. However, this fantasy-survival-roleplay blend is the style that I have personally always wanted to make. The heavy focus of roleplay is what sets us apart from all the other "Minecraft MMOs" that you see popping up these days. It should be stressed that this is not that AT ALL - there is no MMO aspect to this server. It is more akin to survival than anything else.

If you've read this far, then you've got nothing to do OR your interested in helping create this server. If it's the latter than keep reading on to the next section, where you'll learn a little more about what we're looking for in a prospective staff member!

What do I need to be staff?

Not a lot. A passion for roleplay and the fantasy-genre is essential. Someone who can do WORK on the server - whether it's helping set up plugins or otherwise - is vital. Someone who will continue to support the server after it's initial launch is also crucial. Someone who can help creatively develop the server further and provide new insights and ideas is also necessary.

If you think that you've got all that and more, please tell me about in your application. Generally, the more you write and answer the question fully, the better you look. So if you are still interested up into this point, copy and paste the application below, and I'll get back to you within 24 hours, at the most.

** Awesome! You've made it to the real deal - the application. Throughout, you'll see these astrick'ed notes. Do NOT include them in your copy and paste. They are here for your benefit! From here on out, things should be pretty explanatory. Good luck!**

** Here is the first section; it's just necessary information. The only optional part here is age. I understand if you don't want to broadcast that to the world. We'll talk about it further in Discord if you get accepted. **

Time-zone:
Language:
Minecraft Username:

** Onward to the second section! This section is just verifying that you didn't just skip right down here and you understand what The Legacy of Wyford strives to be. You must answer ALL the questions, and in your own words. No copy and pasting!**

What is The Legacy of Wyford?:
What kind of gameplay could you expect from LoW?
:
Is this server a 'Minecraft MMO'? Why or why not?:

** We're breezing right along. Let's get going with the third section. You need to explain what you want your role to be on the server and your talents. You must answer ALL the questions. As of (10/20/18), we are excepting ALL types of positions for future staff. These include everything from developer to moderator to lore-master. As for the question of experience, the more you write, the better it looks. Go into as much detail as possible. Provide SPECIFIC sources for experience.**

What role on staff are you applying for?: ** See note above! **
What is your experience in this role?: ** See note above! **
What would you bring to the server?:

** Onward to the fourth section. This section is the most important area of the whole application. The more you answer the question, the better. You must answer ALL the questions. **

Why do you want to help create this server?:
Have you ever been a part of a server styled like LoW?
:
What interested the most about this server?
:
Do you feel like you would help provide useful insights and ideas to further the development of the server?
:

** That's it! It's as easy as that. Check out the conclusion, and thanks for taking an interest in The Legacy of Wyford! **

In Conclusion

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking the time to look over this page. This server is something I am genuinely passionate about, and with your help, it could become a reality. Creating this server isn't as easy as it's made out to be on here, and it WILL require some work, but with an excellent staff, I do think it is possible. I will let you know below whether you have been accepted or denied. If approved, we will further discuss in Discord (don't worry, it's all through text chat). If you'd like to talk in Discord anyways, contact me at Induil#0246!

Thank you for checking out this post, and hopefully, I'll see you around!

Wyford
Level 1 : New Miner