The Minecraft Hunger Games [24/7 Panem][Roleplay][PVP][PVE]

MCHG-Gal's Avatar MCHG-Gal4/23/12 3:05 pm
1 emeralds 4.8k 45
2/7/2016 4:59 pm
The_Galaxy_Wolf's Avatar The_Galaxy_Wolf
-===About The Minecraft Hunger Games===-

The Minecraft Hunger Games is not like every other Hunger Games server, we are including all of Panem in the build... live in a district, hunt in the wilds and hopefully survive the Games. We are catering to roleplayers, pvpers and pvers with many opportunities to do what ever activity you like the most. Want to live in a posh apartment in the Capitol and sponsor Tributes...you can! Want to PVP all day long, you can do that in the Arenas and our PVP Arena in District 1! Want to do quests that push you to explore, hunt and gather, you can!

We are in our first week of beta, so there may be some up and downtime to take care of maintenance and any issues that arise.

-===Server IP===-

96.8.116.18:25665

-===Panem Laws===-

1) Respect your Presidents, Gamemakers, Peacekeepers and fellow Citizens
2) No client side hacks or mods that will give you an unfair advantage. If you try, you will be caught and you will be banned, period. This includes Minimaps, Xrays or speed, flying and jump enhancers.
3) No invisible texture packs
4) No Griefing, Trolling or causing Drama.
5) No rude, racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise obscene words spoken, written, or structures built on this server.
6) No using or possessing restricted items, a full list will be proived here:
7) No excessive bickering, drama or cursing. No matter you age, we expect you to act like an adult.
8) No begging or asking for items, favors, or powers from the Peacekeepers, Gamemaker or Presidents. Ever.
9) If you build in The Wilds know that it is going to be refreshed once a week and you will lose anything there. The Wilds is meant purly for gather resources.
10) You may not build exoect on plots you own or have been given rights to. There is no building outside of the Districts or Capitol.
11) Citizen disputes should be handled by the appointed Mayor in the District they reside in. If the Mayor cannot solve the problem, the Mayor may contact a Peacekeeper using the Help Ticket function: /ticket <desc>
12) The Minecraft Hunger Games server, Presidends, Peacekeepers, Gamemakers are not responsible for replacing items lost due to glitches, server restarts, death or theft. Always lock your doors and chests. Use the /cprivate function to lock them.
13) Do NOT solicit for any other servers, groups or companies while on the MC HG server. You will find yourself quickly banned for being tacky and trying to take our players.
14) Killing or sheering animals onother peoples' propery is punishable by death in Panem.
15) Hunting in Panem is strictly prohibited and is punishable by death. Hunting in TheWilds is acceptable.
16) Wheat and Melon farms are strictly prohibited everywhere, period.
17) TheWilds is PVP enabled, it is illegal to camp the basecamp for kills. Also you may team up for protection while gathering.

Death = Losing all of the items on you and a 24 hour ban.

-===The Application===-

What is your Minecraft Username?
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Can you follow detailed directions?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..)
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft?
How did you find out about this server?
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws?
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol?
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12?

-===More Information Here===-
http://theminecrafthungergames.com/forum
MCHG-Gal
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/07/2016 4:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
The_Galaxy_Wolf
What is your Minecraft Username? The_Galaxy_Wolf
How old are you? 12
Where are you from? United States
Can you follow detailed directions? Yep!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 or 3 years
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? Exploring and Building
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? My friends say I'm a good builder.. I've built my own district 12, but I never made it into a map other people could play on
How did you find out about this server? Googled "Hunger games panem map minecraft"
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? once and my friend was using my account and greifed a house
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yep!
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? District
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 1,2,7

What is the server address?
01/29/2016 1:35 am
StylishTheSalty
What is your Minecraft Username? StylishTheSalty =D
How old are you? 13
Where are you from? 'Stralia
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes I can
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) A bit of everything...
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I've helped build a Harry Potter server!
How did you find out about this server? Google knows everything m8
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Nope!
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Indeed I do!
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? Capitol
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? N/A

Thanks,
Stylish.
11/15/2015 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ScottTheDude
What is your Minecraft Username? ScottInsanity
How old are you? 14
Where are you from? The Netherlands (europe)
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2011
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) adventure and survival
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I have made one adventure map but that wasn't very good but im building myown hunger games arena
How did you find out about this server? I searched 1.8 hunger games roleplay server on google
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Yes a friend of me had made an afk pool on our skyblock and they blamed me
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yes
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? Yes
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? I would like District 3 pr else disctrict 8
06/28/2014 11:44 am
dreamsofmelodies
Username: Owleen (will change to dreamsofmelodies when changes are available)
How old are you: 12
Where are you from: US
Can you follow detailed directions: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft: About a year
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft: Exploring, building, RP
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft: I've built mansions and towns with friends many times
How did you find out about this server: I came back from a HG camp and googled
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason: Nope
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws: Yep
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol: District
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12: 1, 12, 7 (that order)

Also, is the IP address still the same? Thx!
05/17/2014 6:29 pm
Razzy82
What is your Minecraft Username? razterslayer82
How old are you? 15
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Everything!
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I do a bunch of roleplay builds mostly medieval. I've build a city of floating islands that took over 3 months to complete.
How did you find out about this server? I just searched it on the forums
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Yes, an auto ban for spam got me during a lag spike.
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 4,8,1 ( in that order)
05/05/2014 6:14 am
haha1019
What is your Minecraft Username? 20021019
How old are you? 11
Where are you from? Japan
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About a year
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Crafting, Exploring, Combat, Mining and Redstone
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I wasn't invited to build in projects and I haven't built any special or huge things but I built many houses.
How did you find out about this server? I'm currently reading MockingJay and I was into the Hunger Games and I wanted to be actually be in Panem so I searched for Panem minecraft maps and this one was the best one so far.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Yes (from chatting and commands), I was stuck in this place where you buy things like swords, food and it said, type /leave to get out but no matter how many times I did it, they didn't accept it and it was sponsoring a site so many times so I just typed that link and I got banned (from chatting and commands) for sponsoring.
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yes.
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? District 3
D7, D2
04/10/2014 5:11 am
Level 38 : Artisan Blob
Xeron
hat is your Minecraft Username? RevolvingTrick
How old are you? 14
Where are you from? UK
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since it's alpha release.
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Exploring, Roleplay and Building.
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? A large network building project, a role-play server project currently ongoing.
How did you find out about this server? Saw it here.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? No.
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? I do.
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 7, 3, 2
04/10/2014 4:15 am
I_love_wafflez
What is you minecraft username: hawkfrost276
How old are you: 10
Where are you from: UK
Can you follows detailed instructions: yeah, of course
How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 to 3 years
How would you describe your style of play in minecraft: probably creative and just everything in it
What are some projects you have worked on in minecraft: im going to start to help make a server
How did you find out about this server: I searched "hunger games roleplay minecraft server"
Have you ever been banned from a server: nope
Do you understand and accept the laws: of course
Do you want to lie in the capitol or a district: district
Your top 3 districts: 7, 11 and 2
04/07/2014 1:06 pm
Stormblazer33
What is your Minecraft Username? Stormblazer33

How old are you? 14

Can you follow detailed directions? Yes I can

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years

How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) I'm good at PvP and building

What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? Hunger Games map, and a castle

How did you find out about this server? I was just searching up hunger games with Panem and it brought me here

Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? No never

Yes I read and understand the laws I accept all the laws

District

If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 1,2 and 4
03/26/2014 5:21 am
xCatWolfx
What is your Minecraft Username? xCatWolfx
How old are you?12
Where are you from? Australia
How long have you been playing Minecraft?3 months
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) rping
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft?umm... nothing YET
How did you find out about this server? rp hunger games servers, so I found you guys!
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?No
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws?Yes
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol?District
District 3
District 10
District 5
02/25/2014 7:26 pm
Nightfalcon14
Nightfalcon14
Kansas
Yes
2 years
Building
I build mostly cities and fortress
I love the Hunger Games and looked for server for Panem
No
Yes
District
12, 1, 4
12/29/2013 3:32 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
EnderPvPsYT
Lel ur all level ones, and who would post after a year? noobs.
12/29/2013 7:24 pm
ellothereenderman
Even though we may be new to Planet Minecraft (like myself) doesn't mean we are complete MC noobs.
12/29/2013 3:28 pm
CatsCreative
What is your Minecraft Username? CatsCreative
How old are you? Twelve ( I know, kind of young, but I believe I handle things better than some my age )
Where are you from? America ( Michigan, to be exact )
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes ( I keep on feeling like I'm bragging )
How long have you been playing Minecraft? One year
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? Building and exploring and staying alive ba dum tss
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? Houses mainly, I'm starting to explore into more complex structures, though, such as towers and bridges.
How did you find out about this server? I am a total Hunger Games die hard, to be completely honest, as well as a Minecraft lover. So, why not find something that mashes the two together? Thank you to google.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Miss goody two shoes right over here.
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yes, all of them are completely reasonable.
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? District, please!
Either 7, 8, or 10 would be nice, but you can place me in any district who's population isn't as high as the others.

( Sorry if I annoyed you by my rambling or random parentheses ^^' )
12/28/2013 9:43 pm
ellothereenderman
What is your Minecraft Username? Audz100
How old are you? 12, but I promise that I am mature for my age.
Where are you from? Washington State, USA
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes. As long as I can go back and reread them.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2 years now... nonstop.
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) All of the above! I do love exploring and roleplay though.
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? A giant, show-accurate working TARDIS, a couple Warriors (the book series about cats) maps for my friend, a giant amusement park, and a miniature Gallifreyan Citadel.
Also, though this is sort of unrelated, I do have quite a bit of experience with server administration, because I run my own private server. I do a lot of work with the /scoreboard command.
How did you find out about this server? I googled Hunger Games roleplay minecraft!
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Yes. And absolutely no idea. I actually had never been on the server before!

Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yes. Although I wonder if you are allowed to make a slightly offensive comment (with warning, of course) in the name of roleplay? If not that is completely acceptable. I just wondered because I really do NOT want to accidentally break a rule!
(I feel like an idiot asking this)
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? I would prefer a District.
1. District 3
2. District 7
3. District 12
Many apologies for my excessive use of smileys.
Really, though, I'm trying to get over my emoji addiction.
12/18/2013 6:10 am
Wolf_Lord
What is your Minecraft Username? Anyanka_Mae

How old are you? 15

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 yr

How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? Exploring and Building

What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft?

I've built Pixel art,A University,A castle and currently building PonyVille University

How did you find out about this server?Finding a minecraft Hunger Games RolePlay server through google

Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?yes, the owner hated me

(Mostly 3)
12/10/2013 7:09 am
Macsmurf
What is your Minecraft Username? sharkboy2010
How old are you? 12
Can you follow detailed directions? yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years now
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? building,exploring,pvp,survival
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? i have built my own city. i have created my own server but i haven't put it on the internet because i don't know how i have been trying to build one of my own hunger games arena its nearly finished.
How did you find out about this server? i found this server on google and my cousin
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? no i haven't been banned from any server
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? yes i do
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? i would love to live in a district
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? district 12 district 2 district 6 but i love to mine its my favourite thing to do and i won't to live were katnis did and peta
12/09/2013 3:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TehKittehz
What is your Minecraft Username? Wolf_Gurl
How old are you? 12
Where are you from? United Kingdom
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes, I would think so.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2 or 3 years, I'm not quite sure.
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Exploring, Roleplaying.
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? Many tree-forts, villages and kingdoms, etc.
How did you find out about this server? Just browsing the web, really.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Yes, My friend went on my account. But, I have changed the password now.
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? I would like to live in a district.
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 3: 11 2: 8 1: 7
12/09/2013 4:03 am
PeAcE_fOr_ToDaY
What is your Minecraft Username? PeAcE_fOr_ToDaY
How old are you? 14
Can you follow detailed directions? yes I can
How long have you been playing Minecraft? for about a year and a half
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Building, Roleplay
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I've built a few large detailed houses and an entire town once
How did you find out about this server? I googled rolplay servers and found this one
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? as far as I am aware I was only ever temporarily banned from my brothers server because he thought it would be funny.
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? yes I do
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? district
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 12,7,10
08/05/2013 8:59 pm
Ltons
What is your Minecraft Username? Ltons
How old are you? 13
Where are you from? USA
Can you follow detailed directions? Of course
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years going onto three in December
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..)
I enjoy pvp, but I also love to build
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft Castles and medieval houses
How did you find out about this server? I am a huge fan of hunger games and Minecraft, so I found this server
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? No never
1. District 4
2. District 9
3. District 6
06/26/2013 1:24 pm
Arctic_Legend
What is your Minecraft Username? Arctic_Legend
How old are you? 12
Where are you from? USA
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes, if they are clear
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 6 and a half months
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Building, PvP, Redstone Inventions
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? A Sci-Fi Spaceship Refueling station, a to-scale replica of the Parthenon, and a cruise ship
How did you find out about this server? Google
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Never
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yes, Yes I do
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? District 11, District 4, and District 7
Thanks for giving me a chance to join an awesome server like this one!
- Arctic_Legend
06/26/2013 12:41 pm
Arctic_Legend
What is your Minecraft Username? Arctic_Legend
How old are you? 12
Where are you from? USA/Minnesota
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes, if clear enough
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 6 and a half months
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Building and PvP
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft?A to-scale Parthenon, a huge cruise ship, and I'm now making a huge sci-fi refueling station for spaceships
How did you find out about this server? Google
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Never
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yes, I do
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? A District
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? District 11, District 4, District 7
06/01/2013 10:26 pm
beccy89
What is your Minecraft Username? - Beccy89

How old are you? - 13

Where are you from? - Usa, California

Can you follow detailed directions? - Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 3 Years

- Pvp and Exploring

- Nothing much besides a house. Im not a builder

How did you find out about this server? - I was looking for roleplay servers and came upon this

Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the
reason? - No I have not

Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? - Yes

Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? - District

If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? - District 4, District 5, District 10
05/25/2013 3:42 pm
danceheart66
What is your Minecraft Username? danceheart66.
How old are you? 13 years.
Where are you from? USA, Nebraska.
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 1 year and a 1/2.
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) I really like exploring and mining, and I also enjoy PVP. I also like building, but I could use a little more practice.
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I made a big city with a waterpark with a few of my friends.
How did you find out about this server? Google lol.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? No.
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? District.
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? (1) District 2 (2) District 1 (3) District 12
05/20/2013 4:52 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
cookiem42
What is your Minecraft Username? cookiem42
How old are you?14
Where are you from? united states
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around 2 years
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Building
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? Giant characters, mansions, and
How did you find out about this server? google
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? no
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? yes
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? ill be happy with either
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 2, 4, 7
03/29/2013 2:25 pm
SickdudePW
What is your Minecraft Username? SickdudePW
How old are you? 13
Where are you from? The United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.1, so over a year
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) I am excellent at Archery, and am good at exploring
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I don't really do builds, but I could if I wanted to.
How did you find out about this server? I searched "Minecraft Hunger Games Roleplay" in google.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? Yes. If yes, what was the reason? "Arguing with Staff" but all I did was say "Owner, can you please stop spawning creepers in my base?"
2, 1, 4
03/24/2013 3:08 pm
gtfr5yr
What is your Minecraft Username? gtfr5yr
How old are you? 15
Where are you from? USA
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes I can follow detailed directions.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have played since Beta 1.4
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) I mostly enjoy exploring and building, but am also good at pvp.
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I have built a floating island house, a hunger games arena, a skyscraper, various small houses and other structures, some pixel art, and an underground maze.
How did you find out about this server? I was looking on google and found this server.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Yes I have, because my account was hacked and the hacker got my account banned on one or two servers.
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yes I do
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? I would like to live in a district.
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 3, 2, 5
03/18/2013 8:42 pm
Mine1Mixer
What is your Minecraft Username? Mine1Mixer
How old are you? 14
Where are you from? United States of America
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ever since Beta 1.6
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Exploring, Building, PVP and Survival Player
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I built about 4 HG arenas before
How did you find out about this server? This Post
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? I have been banned before because I had mods on and forgot to turn it off.
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? District, Much more intersting
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 2, 4 and 12
02/16/2013 1:54 pm
CanEHdianMinecraft
hat is your Minecraft Username? maxkan
How old are you? 14
Where are you from? canada
Can you follow detailed directions? Yes Sir
How long have you been playing Minecraft? a year and a half
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..): Building and pvp
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? A city, spawns, houses, restone stuff, ect
How did you find out about this server?: I love hunger games server
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?: Yes because a raided a admins base on a raiding server, but he didnt take it to well (Ban Hammer Has Spoken)
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? Aw Hell Ya
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12?: 12,2,5
02/16/2013 1:46 pm
LilMissMollyPutz
What is your Minecraft Username? skittbit
How old are you? 17
Where are you from? USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A year
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? Survival/Exploring
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? Nothing really
How did you find out about this server? I searched for it, and this was what caught my eye
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? No
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? Distict
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 10, 11, and 9
01/10/2013 9:13 pm
greigk
What is your Minecraft Username? greigk
How old are you? 13
Where are you from? America
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A few years... since Beta.
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) building, PVP and if provoked I will raid.
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? On a different server server I was incharge of District7 but other people blew it up!
How did you find out about this server? By using Google.com
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Yes... for Advertising, and for telling people how mean this one owner of a server was.
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yes!
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? Capitol!
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? If I have to be in a District I choose: 2, 1, 12.
11/19/2012 11:18 am
FantasiTree
What is your Minecraft Username? FantasiTree
How old are you? 13
Where are you from? Sweden
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 and a half years i think.
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? I like doing different kind of things in minecraft, PvP, building, exploring.. i like them all.
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I've just started a little project doing a personal district 12, i've been building a big ship to and a pony.
How did you find out about this server? It's seems awesome! And since i am addicted to thg, it seems even more awesome.
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? A District.
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? D2 (Masonry), D4 (Fishing), D7 (Lumber).
09/15/2012 6:18 am
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
DoubleDirtNinja
What is your Minecraft Username?DoubleDirtNinja
How old are you?19
Where are you from?England
Can you follow detailed directions?Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?about 3 years now
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..)I am very much an exsplorer PVPER who likes to add a hint of archery
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft?I mainly build Parkour maps really I am a teacher at Virtual Minecon in which the creater of PLanet MInecraft and A member of Mojang will be their.
How did you find out about this server?I was browsing on PLanet MInecraft.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?No
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws?Yes
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol?District
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12?Oviously start of with 12,4 and 2.

P.S I have read all the books and got the film on DVD
09/15/2012 6:13 am
X_Scary
What is your Minecraft Username? X_Scary.
How old are you? 13.
Where are you from? Australia.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year and 6 months.
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) I would describe myself as a builder and Explorer.
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I am building a world of Malibu and The Capitol.
How did you find out about this server? Google.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? I have been banned from a server and the reason was for not being on for 2 weeks.
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? I do.
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? I would love to live in the Capitol and be a designer.
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? um probably 1, 12, 4,
09/01/2012 7:31 pm
THGemper0rb
What is your Minecraft Username? Emper0rB
How old are you? 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 yrs
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Exploring / pvp
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? I built a replica of the fallen kingdom castle
How did you find out about this server? through the forums
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? yes, the server owner didnt like me,
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? i wouldnt mind, i think of my self more of a gamemaker.
09/01/2012 5:26 pm
BoroEverdeen
What is your Minecraft Username? BoroEverdeen
How old are you? 17
Where are you from? Chile
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A year
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Exploring and hunting
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? Only houses
How did you find out about this server? Looking for a roleplay of Minecraft in google.
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? No, i've never been banned
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? Yes, i understand and accept them.
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? In a district.
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? 12, 11, 10 (I preffer the twelve)
08/26/2012 9:37 am
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
JM120897
What is your Minecraft Username? JM120897
How old are you? 15
Where are you from? Spain
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? Exploring & Building
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? Subways, Railways, Airports, Harbours...
How did you find out about this server? Just typing on Google Panem map Minecraft
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? Nope
08/03/2012 2:02 pm
jay9154
What is your Minecraft Username? jay9154
How old are you? 14
Where are you from? USA
How long have you been playing Minecraft? a week
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) not dying
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? large towers and vast tunnel systems
How did you find out about this server? bye typing in hunger games
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? no
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol? district
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? district 2 district 8 district 10
08/03/2012 1:06 pm
Angels_Heart93
What is your Minecraft Username? Angels_Heart93
How old are you? 19
Where are you from? Germany
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 or 3 Years
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) I build a lot and went exploring
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft?^My Own Hunger Games Server with 2 Arenas. One was made by myself
How did you find out about this server? Searching for a Hunger Games Roleplay Server. So i found you ^^
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason? No
District 2
District4
District 5
07/26/2012 3:40 pm
HungerGamesLuvr
What is your minecraft username- HungerGamesLuvr
How old are you-10
Where are you from-USA PA but i live in SC
Can you follow detailed directions-Yes, if my little sister is not bugging me
How long have you been playing minecraft- 2-3 weeks
How would describe your style of play in minecraft-PVP and Exploring
What are somethings you have built or worked on in minecraft- really nothing
How did you find out about this server- i searched ''hunger games roleplay in minecraft'' on google got some crappy answers then i saw this one read it and liked it
Have you ever been banned from another server if so what was the reason- never only my sister because she greifed
Do you understand and accept all the laws- yes
Do you want to live in district or capitol- district all the way
If yes to district, your top 3 picks of dstricts 1-12- District 12-District 11- or District 1
07/17/2012 9:23 pm
Kingdion
What is your Minecraft Username? Kingdion

How old are you? 12

Where are you from? AUS

How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..) Exploring and PVP

A huge snowball arena, Giant globe, Hunger Games arena, Massive Mansion
and more.

How did you find out about this server?
I was searching for a roleplaying HungerGames server, I found this one and I was like "This is the one!"

Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?

N/A

Indeed,

District

District 1
District 12
District 2

That is mine ^ and I am posting my brothers one because he doesn't have an account!

What is your Minecraft Username? Soccerking

How old are you? 10

Where are you from? AUS

PVP

Airships, Mansions, Castles!

How did you find out about this server? My brother showed me it.

N/A

Yes

District

District 1
District 12
District 2
06/28/2012 9:16 pm
bobbyonolympus
What is your Minecraft Username?bobbyonolypus
How old are you?12
Can you follow detailed directions?yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since august last year
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? exploring
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft? i built an awesome mansion in tekkit
How did you find out about this server? i was trying to find a panem map
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?no
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws?yes
Do you want to live in a District or the Capitol?district
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12?2,3,10
06/04/2012 11:23 pm
Poseidon404
What is your Minecraft Username? Poseidon404
How old are you? 15
Where are you from? Canada Eh?!
Can you follow detailed directions? Yess
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
exploring caves, building epic building, ect.., and somewhat rocking in PvP
Giant city with ship, and big castle
How did you find out about this server? freind
Do you understand and accept all of the Laws? I have a tendency to enforce alot of the rules
If yes to District, your top 3 picks of Districts 1 to 12? District, district 11 because i like to farm, district 12, because i like to mine, and district 1 because i have built some luxiruis houses in the past!!
06/01/2012 1:16 pm
Geovara
Username: Geovara
Where am i from: UK
Follow detailed instructions: Yes
How long have i been playing minecraft?: a few years
Style: Building/exploring
Projects: Made lots of people and can do pixel art. Also can build big structures like castles.
How did i find out about the server? Google
Have i ever been banned from a server? No
Do i understand and accept the laws? Yes
Do you want to live in a district or the Capitol? District
Top 3 districts: 12, 11, 7
04/27/2012 7:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
smognish
What is your Minecraft Username?smognish
How old are you?13
Where are you from?canada
Can you follow detailed directions?yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since alpha version
How would you describe your style of play in Minecraft? (Exploring, building, pvp..)exploring/pvp
What are some things you have built or projects you have worked on in Minecraft?i have built many big tools such as picks and swords
How did you find out about this server?google
Have you ever been banned from another server on Minecraft? If yes, what was the reason?yes i was banned for griefing my own house :/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome