The NEXUS needs beta testers! Apply here!

Kortuga's Avatar Kortuga6/24/13 11:38 pm
6/27/2013 8:56 pm
Bman_Vance's Avatar Bman_Vance
Enter The NEXUS, a digital frontier featuring a meticulously-balanced set of heavily-customized plugins spearheaded by the McMMO and War plugins. Fight other players in the Battle Zones, upgrade your weapons, and rank up in a new breed of Minecraft server. Check out the post here for pics!

While the NEXUS is in Beta, I will be looking for a number of players to help bug-test the plugins and the various Battle Zones. If you think you are able to build Battle Zones, please say so in your application for early access. To apply, fill out this form in the comments section:

- IGN:

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

- Why do you want early access to The NEXUS?:

If you are admitted to The NEXUS, a PM will follow and you will be added to the (temporary) whitelist.
Kortuga
Level 31 : Artisan Architect