The struggle of maintaining a stable player base

Yeihlouh's Avatar Yeihlouh10/1/17 5:37 pm
1 emeralds 214 6
10/6/2017 8:21 pm
GoggleD0GG's Avatar GoggleD0GG
I've been running a survival server for about a week now (azuremc.apexmc.co), and I'm struggling to get new players. I have a well-built, unique spawn with a cave theme, an entire info room, crates with normally unobtainable items to obtain, and a balanced shop. There are also dungeons to explore. We've had quite a few players join by now, but barely any of them choose to stay. Does anyone know how to maintain a player base?
Yeihlouh
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GoggleD0GG
10/06/2017 8:21 pm
He/Him • Level 49 : Master Dragon Necromancer
Make your server unique. Appealing. Use the startagies mobile games use: create routine. Give them rewards for coming back every day. Most importantly, for a survival server, make a good survival map. If you need help with the last part I can help: PM me.
edgyusername
10/03/2017 3:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
make a better server duh lol
Yeihlouh
10/06/2017 6:40 pm
Good advice, lol. Got any suggestions? That would be really helpful
Elmusic0
10/01/2017 9:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Get some advertising out there. Make your vote links on popular websites that get a lot of player traffic. As the owner make sure your very active so new players can ask questions if they need help. Maybe make a kit that gives new players a decent start when they join. Simple things like that go a long way.
Yeihlouh
10/03/2017 3:26 pm
Ack, forgot to mention that I put it on server lists. Voting and stuff like that is set up
SchoolTests
10/01/2017 5:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Check your pms
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome