TheCannonMC | Professional | Recruiting

thecannonmc's Avatar thecannonmc7/13/15 11:18 pm
1 emeralds 144 6
11/25/2015 3:49 pm
GhostRider93's Avatar GhostRider93

Who we are:
We are a completely unique and custom Pirate RPG server with features ranging from Moving Vessels to Dungeon Bosses. Currently our team has been working to develop most of the servers essentials including some builds, custom plugins, and most basic plugins configured. We strive to be professional all the time and to only do the best quality jobs to ensure the success of the project, every staff member brings a unique trait to the table to offer into the efficiency of development and we only offer positions to people who not only plan to help the community after release but to also provide services during the overall development. Personally, I have been working on this project for over 4 months now and have invested approximately $800 of my own funds. All my hard work has been dedicated to this project and I hope the people that I welcome into the community share the same dedication and perseverance that I have.

Our goals:
We do not have a solid release date but we plan to release by Early-September. If the server becomes successful I personally dream of opening a Roleplay Network with many more storyline's including possibly, A town, and more modern RPG with a Military theme. Although, donation ranks will be available for purchase after server costs donations will be donated to different Enviromental/Animal charities. I chose this because of my love of the wilderness and animals and as most of us probably notice, outside of our laptops and computers the enviroment is slowly being crippled. The server is modeled after an old server called PirateRevenge that shut down awhile back.

How we plan to succeed:
Regarding advertising we plan to recruit around ten small youtubers ranging from 500-1000 average views a video. I have also made connections with ZexyZek and scheduled a video to be made in Mid September. We also hope the overall difference from other servers will drive people to tell their friends. Although this is a reach we expect an average playerbase of 200+ after the advertising paths we chose. Unlike most servers we have multiple things to do so if a user gets tired of making and driving ships around we have dungeons and dungeon bosses which is guaranteed to keep them busy. With the help of excellent staff we hope to make it a fun environment to be in.

What we are looking for:
Our server needs individuals that are willing to dedicated their full attention into this project, we need people that I and the rest of the staff members can rely on at any time. Although exceptions can be made we do not want people that already have jobs at other places, we don't just want to be another server that you have power on. You need to be willing to invest a minimum of 15 hours a week for all staff positions.

Possible Benefits for all Staff Members:
Donation percentage to some staff ranks.
Special In-Game Prefix.
Permissions for that rank.
Server Updates
Ability to learn from other staff members.

Developer (Positions: ∞)
We expect developers to come in with a knowledge of JavaScript and possibly HTML/CSS but it is not necessary. This job position is a major role in the success of the server, some of the tasks developers will be assigned to are: Creating very small plugins, Configuring plugins, Answering questions regarding the technical aspects of the project, and fixing/adding parts to the website. It is required that the dev knows Java but not HTML/CSS. Donation percentage can be arranged.
Apply With:
Name:
Availability:
Experience:
Examples of your work (Can be anything from a Bukkit/Spigot profile, to an IP address):
Why you feel you would be interested in working with us?:
Do you know HTML/CSS?:
What can you offer in the early stages of development:

Builder (Positions: ∞)
This position is extremely important, you will take part in a vast number of builds for our server. If you are accepted you will be apart of our build team and help complete great things together. We expect our builders to be highly skilled and mature, their creations will be what the player first sees when joining the server and without them we wouldn't stand a chance. Donation percentage is possible for builders but do not expect a large chunk. Builders will receive the mod rank in-game.
Apply With:
Name:
Previous build teams you have worked with and how successful they have been:
Pictures of previous build projects?:
How many hours can you work a week:
Do you work well with other builders?:

Website & XenForo Developer (Positions: 1)
We already have a website but are in need of somebody that can support us when it comes to updates and fixes. We also need a xenforo developer that can do things such as answer questions and change colors. Donation percentage is available for this positions as well. Applicants need to be proficient in HTML, and CSS.
Apply With:
Timezone:
Name:
Examples of your work:
Do you have the skill level to assist in the completion of a complex and appealing website?:
Are you proficient in both Website development and Xenforo?:

General Administrator (Positions: 2)
A general admin will be used as an adviser for all staff on TheCannonMC; your job is to assist our random jobs that may need to be fulfilled at any given time. Its important that admins are active for the assistance of all members, despite their position. We like our admins to be creative and ready to take TheCannonMC seriously. It is also important that you are friendly, and willing to collaborate with others, especially over Skype calls. We may ask you to: Create plans for improvement, search for bugs and flaws in our systems, mentor staff members, etc, etc.
Apply With:
Timezone:
What can you do as an administrator to help improve TheCannonMC?
How interested are you in working with this server?
How will you assist in development?
Do you have the ability to actively talk with the high staff members for assistance and advice?
Is there anything that is not described in the description above that you cannot assist with?

Final notes:
Please feel free to ask any question that you may have, I am always willing to respond accordingly

If you are accepted you will be contacted VIA Skype.

Please make sure to input a large amount of detail into your applications, it is highly necessary.

All applicants may be subject or asked to have a Skype meeting with those of higher ranking.

The older the applicant the better, although keep in mind that I do not believe that age reflects maturity.
thecannonmc
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2015 3:49 pm
GhostRider93
Why is it saying I'm not white listed anymore on piraterevenge.net?
07/14/2015 1:12 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
Terzain
Apply With:
Timezone: GMT
Name: Stephen
Availability: Available most of the time.
Experience: I have been programming in Java for 2 years and i have the full basics on JavaScript, HTML, CSS etc, and would be able to update bukkit plugins and the servers website from something such as a bug or 2.
Examples of your work (Can be anything from a Bukkit/Spigot profile, to an IP address): https://github.com/xAstraah/SchoolFixtures School fixtures is an android application programmed in Java by myself for my GCSE Computer Science mock although i did run a little late in the time limit and hence the project is not fully finished, but is functional.
Why you feel you would be interested in working with us?: I really like the idea, and the commotion around this server, and i would love to be apart of it.
Do you know Java?: Yes
Do you know HTML/CSS?: Practically the full basics.
What can you offer in the early stages of development: I would be able to work on tasks that were in a sense 'Assigned' to me to complete.
07/14/2015 12:54 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Meme
Raddekio
IGN: Raddekio
Name: Juliet
Timezone: AST (Atlantic Standard Time)

As an administrator, my goal is to make a better experience for both users and staff. I believe that I can improve this server with both dedication & experience. I have previously owned a semi-private server, worked as head admin with Skytech Gaming, and Administered for 2+ years on a server (now gone) called AwsumCraft. I am fluent in all basic plugins (Essentials,Worldedit,Vault,etc.) and intend to use my skill with this server. I enjoy working with new people, and will get along with staff with ease. I will not, however, tolerate foolishness with either staff or players. Don't get me wrong, I like to joke around, but I know when it is time to be serious. I can handle situations easily, and will not hesitate to use my powers for a better experience on TheCannonMc. I believe my dedication can improve this server.

I am very interested in working with this server, because of it's rare type. Good pirate RPG servers are hard to find, and I would be thrilled to work on this project. As you stated in the introduction, you are very dedicated, and I can see that this server will succeed. I'm very interested in seeing the final product that will be TheCannonMC, and would love to be a part of it.

In development, I intend to do everything possible to keep the release date true. I will do anything tasked at a good pace, and make sure everything I do is 100% perfect and ready. I will also ensure that any staff that needs help sees to it. I can also assist in building & marketing development. I am also fluent in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Flash. I can do anything from GFX, to advertising, to helping out with the spawn. I intend to give development my all, and to make sure this server is built on a strong foundation before release.

Do you have the ability to actively talk with the high staff members for assistance and advice?
Yes. I believe in constructive criticism and asking for advice. I cannot help build this server solely based on my own opinion, and I will seek higher staff when it is appropriate and needed. The staff as a whole will have to work together in order to pull off TheCannonMC.

Is there anything that is not described in the description above that you cannot assist with?
I can't think of anything that I would not be able to assist with on this server. Aside from coding, (although my Javascript skills are improving) I believe I can do most anything given to me.

Thank you for taking the time reading my application. I look forward to TheCannonMC in the future.

Raddekio
07/14/2015 12:34 pm
loluniverse

Name: Anish

Timezone: PST Eastern Standard Time Canada

I can help with the development of a story line and suggest certain plugins that would
enhance the feeling of a RPG game in minecraft. Using my knowledge and past experience as different levels of staff I can help ensure that no one abuses or bullies other players.
How interested are you in working with this server? I am very interested in working with this server because I love RPG games and I love minecraft so hopefully we can work together to create a very great game together.

How will you assist in development? I can help with suggesting certain plugins for the developer to put in, I can help set up some of the commands and suggest ideas about what could happen with the story line as well as set up some minor quest that players could do ( just a suggestion)

Do you have the ability to actively talk with the high staff members for assistance and
advice? Yes Seeing as it is summer I am going to have a lot of time on my hands but sadly I will have to be going away by the end of this month for 2-3 weeks for a wedding/trip.

Is there anything that is not described in the description above that you cannot assist with? Well the only thing is that I am not that good at adding commands into player groups but I am slowly learning how to do so!

Thank you and I hope you accept me!
07/14/2015 12:01 pm
nourdin_mismar
Skype: i don't know the user name, but if i am short listed you can give me your Skype account and I can add you.
Name: Nourdin
Timezone: GMT+4

Firstly, I am a strong leader with clear strategies to enhance the server to its goals and targets. I shall offer advise and mentoring to strengthen the quality of the staff, therefore enhancing the server. I can offer a large range of responsibility and skills in the following areas: Marketing, Building in game infrastructures, managing the day to day running of the server, and enhancing the general server for better. I will be 100% committed to this.

I am extremely exited to work in this server, this is because there is a set goal/ambition of this server. Not like the rest who don't have a clear game plan.

I will coordinate all building development and rule making so that there will be a flawless finished product. I will inspect all areas of the server for any bugs or problems. Also complete assignments tasked to me by the owners/higher staff.

I enjoy criticism and advise as it helps me develop as a person/leader/administrator.

I can do anything that is needed to get this server to number one.

Regards,

Nour
07/14/2015 12:56 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
B0risPlaysMC
Hello there, please add me on skype: MonsterHosted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome