TheDecade | Server Need Staff | Builders , Mod , Dev

hanghanghappy's Avatar hanghanghappy8/4/15 10:31 pm
8/4/2015 10:33 pm
Creeperslayer675's Avatar Creeperslayer675
Hey, have you ever dreamed to be a part of a growing minecraft server where you have the chance to get promoted? If so apply now

Builder Application Template:

Why do you want to join us?
Experience:
Pictures of past builds:

Moderator Application Template:

Why do you want this rank?
Your past experience?
How will you fit this rank?

Dev Application Template

Age?
Skype?
Past experience?
Proof/link of past experience?
hanghanghappy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/04/2015 10:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
Why do you want this rank?: Because I am a hard working, loyal, active and friendly person who would like to stop rule breakers and make your server the best it can possibly be. And also unlike other Staff i will always try to bring evidence and proof to the owner if not i will still inform them of the situation even if i don’t have proof
Your past experience? I have been every rank many times and always did my job to the best if my abilities
How will you fit this rank? I will make sure that every single disturbance and rule breaker is dealt with and that evidence be brought to the Owner and told the situation. I feel that the most important part of a server is for everyone to have fun, I want to make sure that everyone is having as much fun as they can while also still following the rules. I will watch Players and Staff as much as possible to prevent anything from happening before it happens.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome