šŸ”„šŸ’ŽTheLifeMCšŸ’ŽšŸ”„ āš”Custom Terraināš”Factionsāš”Jobsāš”Levelingāš”Player Shopsāš”Auctionsāš”Achievementsāš”Much Moreāš”

Bimay's Avatar Bimay ā€¢ 5/12/18 2:23 pm history
4 emeralds 141 1
6/9/2018 6:23 pm
Bimay's Avatar Bimay
I
p: tlmc.me

Hello everyone! This is TheLifeMC and we are a community of players that love the survival/economy feel to Minecraft servers. There is many ways to earn money on this server such as joining jobs, opening up your own shop, killing players (you get 5% of their balance), and many other ways. There is factions on this server but it's not based around that plugin like many other servers. There is a strategic way to go about owning a faction on this server. This is because each chunk claimed costs money as well as a faction tax that is issued every week. This provides a new feel to the server in itself but plus all of the other custom features, it's a very unique server. Be sure to check us out at www.thelifemc.com or if you would like to go straight to the server, the ip is tlmc.me.

If you'd like a small points bonus whenever you join, just post your in game name here and we'll add that right away! :)

Check us out! (tlmc.me)
Bimay
Level 1 : New Miner