40 Slots (Can be increased).
Experienced Staff
Grief Free
Time based ranks

-----------------------------------------------

PVP IS DISABLED DURING DAYTIME BUT ENABLED AT NIGHT TIME

----------------------
Economy:
Make money by using our auction system to sell off your rare and wanted items, highest bidder takes all. We also have shops available for users to rent at spawn so you can make that much extra cash even while your offline!

Factions:

Who doesn't love good 'ol Factions? Join the server with a group of friends and battle your way to the top of the Factions rankings. Not joining with a group? We have plenty of Factions that are eager to take on new recruits to help build their armies.

Anti-Grief:
Even though we are a PVP & Factions server, we just hate to see somehows hard work trashed by a griefer for no other reason that they can... We have a rollback plugin that is constantly logging every action on the server so that we can rollback any damage done to your house/base!

Community:
Over the last month, we have had some trouble due to host issues, IP changes and hackers, but some members of our great community stuck it out with the staff to help keep the momentum going, and that's what you can expect to find on our server. We don't hold grudges against age so all are welcome here. Beggers / Griefers / Immature people are not welcome and the community will let them know that.

MCMMO:
Harness your skills and watch the fireworks fly as you race throught the MCMMO ranks to become the most powerful in your trade! Gather up all those double drop resources and take in all the resources you can!

24/7 with NO Lag:
That's right, we are a 24/7 server, dedicated to hosting a lag free server and that we have. We have plugins and custom settings to ensure that the TPS is always above 20 and that resources are alwys ready to be used by the server if a lot of players are on so don't worry about being disconnected all the time!

Friendly and Active Staff:
Yep, our staff are really dedicated to the server. I the owner myself have probably logged more time out of all my users, and that's a lot of time. I am and the other staff will nearly always be present to just talk, sort out problems and general moderation of the server. The sign of a great server is one where staff actually play on it.

Events:

As we are active a lot, we hold a lot of fun on the spot events that could include anything. Random Drops, Random Gifts or Random anything! The possibilites are limitless on this server!

Join us now to be part of it all!
osamabinbadman
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner