This RPG will change the way we play minecraft. HELP NEEDED*

oxygenocid's Avatar oxygenocid9/23/12 3:50 pm
9/23/2012 4:08 pm
XSLinKsZ's Avatar XSLinKsZ
Every time you see an ad for a roleplaying server and it looks so cool, so perfect, so RPG like. Then you join and its barely RP at all, infact you may get spawn killed constantly, or the rp plugins aren't configured correctly, or the community are, well not so nice.

Please understand that donators are needed extraordinarily. Those who donate will receive instant staff positions without question.

I am here to change that, but I can not do it alone. Since (from my experience) the minecraft RPG community are either 10 year olds who can't rp, or people who have no idea how to, with my server (nameless at this point) It WILL be the best. We WILL have experienced RP'ers. We WILL have fun with roleplaying in minecraft instead of joining and leaving. Last but not least, we WILL rp because we love too, and no server has a perfect RP system for everybody.

I aim to change this, but it won't be easy. Staff positions are needed, Mods are needed, and most of all, players who WANT to participate and join classes and use them as intended.

The rank of Co-owner can only go to one who is truly dedicated. -snip- If you want to co-own, you have to co-pay. This does not mean I will not contribute, I will be paying up the *** for this server. But we do need donators to get it started, so anyone who donates will get priority in staff selecting, and whatever we agree on once it gets rolling.

HOW TO APPLY
IGN:
Position Requesting:
Past experience if any:
Have you donated:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Are you good with people:
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes:
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc:

Donate to Qazzy@live.ca
Please do not mind the Immature email address, I needed to make a spare one for donations as the server email will be setup with the website.
PAYPAL ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED
oxygenocid
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

XSLinKsZ
09/23/2012 4:04 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
IGN: xSLinKsZ
Position Requesting: Head admin
Past experience if any: I used to own a server, so i know basically everything, i'm head admin on here -> 98.122.172.243 (but i plan on leaving that server. Hence the reason i am applying here)
Have you donated: No, i dont have a credit card
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since alpha
Are you good with people: Terrific with people in fact
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: No i obey all rules, as it would be imature/foolish to break such thing
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc: No way, thats one thing that you cant be to be a great admin
XSLinKsZ
09/23/2012 4:08 pm
Level 20 : Expert Miner
im also 14
cookie_of_doom
09/23/2012 4:03 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Position Requesting: Moderator/builder
Past experience if any: I have moderated once before.
Have you donated: No, I cant, sorry.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Played since 1.8
Are you good with people: Yes, people tend to like me.
Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes: I always follow the rules.
Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc: I think homosexuality is weird, but I can still respect everyone.
97xman
09/23/2012 4:03 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
IGN:97xman

Position Requesting:Any spot that is open i dont really care

Past experience if any:Yes Admin on 14 servers,Co-owner on 3,and Mod on 3 (Yes it is all true but most of these servers went down )

Have you donated:No i cant sorry

How long have you been playing Minecraft:I have been playing since Beta 1.3

Are you good with people:Yes i am really good with people i like to help people out when they need it

Do you follow rules unconditionally or do you always find your self Jumping through loopholes:I always follow the rules

Are you judgemental? E.g Racist, homophobic etc No i am not
SabreHD
09/23/2012 3:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Can i just play on the server when it comes out
TheSheepHerder
09/23/2012 3:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
Application:
IGN: soccer0911
Position applying for: what do you think this app deserves?
Staff Experience (be very detailed): I have ran my own server, been plugin managers on 4, admin on 2, mod on 7, and co-owner on 1 (that's believable right? not overkill? because that is the truth i dont lie on these things)
How long have you played minecraft for?:since 1.6 alpha
Skills:Helping others solve in game problems, being a good role-model, redstone wires, structures, plugins,plugins,plugins,factions,towney, world-edit, Minecraft pretty much, oh and mining and crafting
Maturity: i am a honest fun-loving person that will respect others, even if they are rude or disrespectful. I use the ban hammer NEVER and can always solve a problem without needing kicks/bans
Literacy (how good is your grammar): "Romeo, Romeo, Where arth thou?" (aka if i mess up its a typing error)
Why should we pick you as mod instead of other people?:I dunno... i dont know everyone else.... if you believe that i am better, than pick me, but if they are better pick them.
Can you donate (will GREATLY increase your chances): Maybe.
If you can donate, how much can you donate and how often?:at most 10$ every other month
skype?:SoccerCrafter99
Email? Skype and ill tell u
Other:What do you need to know?
Do you use ANY hacks/mods?: No. I am a honest gamer. Hacking/Modding is for shadowy players that want to ruin other peoples days.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Yes once but it was a spam guard bug and was fixed. I dont know much about if i have any on MC-bans but feel free to look. Im a open book. If i have some im sorry.
Country (if applicable, state) and Time Zone:USA,KENTUCKY,CST

I hope you enjoyed reading this, if you didn't im sorry i wasted your time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome