ThrallCraft MMORPG NEEDS Builders! URGENT!!

Skiph's Avatar Skiph11/3/14 11:36 am
1 emeralds 165 2
11/3/2014 7:17 pm
liam102102's Avatar liam102102
Herro

So im working on a map for a new MMORPG called ThrallCraft as i write this thread. However... We're in deep trouble as we've only got a head builder! I've got initial ideas for the first town! But we plan for this to be big.. And 1 experienced builder isn't gonna cut it! We call for all Experienced Builders that can make Medieval designs! ANYTHING will help! Please comment down below with the correct format if you would like to help us! Even if can build SOME things in Medieval style.. WE NEED YOU!

IGN:
Maturity (0low-10high):
Build Proof (This isn't needed.. As we will need ingame proof, But feel free to share your builds with us!):
Why you would like to join us?:
Experience:
Do you expect some form of Payment?:

Thank you greatly for taking your time to fill this out! EVERY BUILDER COUNTS!

WE
NEED
YOU!

~Xero
Skiph
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

liam102102
11/03/2014 7:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hay I would love to be a builder I HATE hackers and griefers so here we go

IGN: Natsu_No_Okami
Maturity (0low-10high): 9 I am VERY mature I promise
Build Proof:No proof on photo but i have many beautiful designs laying around.
Why you would like to join us? I love building and am an expert + I love new servers.
Experience: Okay so I no server XP but i have had minecraft before it was cool + I had Beta 1.8 not snapshot beta tester.
Did you expect some form of payment?: Absolutely not I will not accept your money i promise.
KestrelGaming
11/03/2014 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: corn3000
Skype (No calls): corn3001
Maturity (0low-10high): 8, I'm extremely mature for my age.
Build Proof (This isn't needed.. As we will need ingame proof, But feel free to share your builds with us!): Sorry, haven't taken any pictures of the work I've done, though I did design an arena for a popular server.
Why you would like to join us?: I love building and helping out.
Experience: I have had Minecraft since it was first released, was in Mithrintia Academy before it became un-whitelisted, and have built many popular structures.
Do you expect some form of Payment?: I do not expect payment, but I would be very grateful if I did get payed, and work work extra hard for pay.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome