Tired of OP Factions, abusive admin, stupidly unfair kits?

djlost12's Avatar djlost1210/11/15 4:42 pm
10/11/2015 4:47 pm
djlost12's Avatar djlost12
I don't often do this, but I came across a server this week that thrilled me. Since coming back to minecraft and searching for factions servers, I've come across all the normal problems. Factions servers that give you a kit at the start with 22 sets of enchanted diamond armor, 9 chestfulls of obsidian, and you can get it once per day..Kinda defeats the purpose of factions

If it wasnt op kits, it was admin with their own factions, tping to my base just to "say hi" of course 10 minutes later, their buddy was blowing me up.

Legitraids.us is different. Staff either have commands restricted to chat based, or are not allowed to participate in faction wars. Yes their are kits.. once a week, you can get some unenchanted diamond armor and once you can get a couple of stacks of obsidian...but ...nothing more. You have to earn your way. This is factions how it should be. Start from the bottom, mine, kill, and faction your way up!

If you are tired of the politics, unfairness, and op kits in other factions servers, come join me at legitraids.us!!
djlost12
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner