-- [ HIRING STAFF ] --

1001zippy's Avatar 1001zippy9/30/12 6:53 pm
10/2/2012 8:11 pm
acer5999's Avatar acer5999
What do we want?
I consider myself a veteran Administrator of servers (Admin on 4 big servers, and 5 medium-sized servers, and I own one). That means that I know what triats I'm looking for in future staff. First I'd like to say that, we do NOT need power abusers, or people that just do it for the rank. This means reading the WHOLE post before applying. So, if you log on and start begging, you won't be accepted. Now, we need moderators/admins that are:
- Kind
- Helpful
- Dont cuss
- Active
- Professional

Application:
Ok, here's the part you've been waiting for, the application. Please read the good and bad examples before you apply. Please use correct spelling and grammar. Its the little things that help me choose my staff.
---------------------------------
IGN:
Experience:
Time spent on the server already:
Why you want the rank (BE HONEST):
How many hours can you moderate the server for:
About yourself:

---------------------------------
Good Example (Don't just copy this):
IGN: BobJoePete3786578
Experience: I have administrated two server before. I am skilled with, world edit, world guard, essentials, and group manager.
Time spent on server: I've already spent a few hours playing around and it's really fun!
Why do you want the rank: I want to help you guys keep the server free of griefers, spammers, and hackers. I'm not going to lie, the permissions that come with it do sound awesome.
Hours moderating: I can spend 2 hours a day moderating.
About yourself: I love Minecraft! I've played it since Alpha and have been loving it since. I play a few servers at a time and enjoy building a lot.

Bad example:
IGN: BobMan1234
Experience: i have OP on 7 servers and am so awesome at being admin. i am good with all those plugin thingy. i rlly want co owners on ur server!
Time spent: i refuse to spend find till i get owner rank!
Why I want the rank: i wanna fly around and be good co owner. I like doing fun stuff like trolling.
Hours moderating: i moderate servers i have op on four 19 hours every day!
About yourself: i like being op and eating cheese.

After you've applied:
- Please don't spam the thread
- Watch the thread daily for results
- Don't whine if you don't get the position

UPDATE: Since people asked, here's the IP: cakecraft.us:25619
1001zippy
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/02/2012 8:11 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
acer5999
GN:acer5999
Experience:2 servers Pre-Mod 1 Mod 1 Admin 1 head-admin ;DI have a bit of plugin (I call it Plugie )Exp and yea worldedit and Basic minecraft are a few of my strenghths
Time spent on the server already:Sadly i have only checked out spawn and /ma j Already spot 2 faults Spawn is small and not very effortful looking and /ma j Had a hole that you could jump out of -_- got M4 to fix it tho....Hate to criticize
Why you want the rank (BE HONEST):Why i wont the rank is cause someone professional is what i need those Mod and Admin ranks were very un-experienced they tped all the server into lava pits and stuff -_- people would log when they came on
How many hours can you moderate the server for:I can moderate for maybe 2-3 hours a day and play the real server for 10-15 minutes
About yourself:I <3 ice tea i am a Learning coder...When i am done my JavaScript Lessons i am gonna learn BukkitAPI (server plugies) also learning a few other Code Languages Im 13 And my name is Jesse (Call me Foxx ) I hope you atleast consider me! Im from Canada
-Foxx
10/02/2012 6:54 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
lp998
IGN: lp998
Experience: I have been staff several times on small community servers. I also own a Bukkit server that will be released in a little! I know a little World Edit, World Guard, and I recently learned a little in Groupmanager (adding groups, deleting groups, giving and deleting perms, moving people, the basic stuff. Still learning about nodes.) and I am an expert at configuring World Guard from the config file. I also can get good plugins for the server, and when I reccomend a plugin, I talk from experience.
Time spent on the server already: I haven't been on yet because I don't know the IP. If you give it to me, I'll go and take a look maybe later tonight or tomorrow!
Why you want the rank (BE HONEST): Maybe Head-Admin or Admin, if not, then Moderator.
How many hours can you moderate the server for: At least 1 hour on weekdays and a lot of time on weekends, I'm not 100% sure how much time, but at least 2 hours.
About yourself: I am very friendly towards others and I help EVERYONE. I do not complain when I have a task to do. I am very reliable and I always make sure to include everyone. I do not abuse power or break rules. I always make sure everyone is included and is having a great time. I do not cuss as I think it turns people away from the server. I also act very mature, but I'm not boring. I know how to joke around when the time is right
09/30/2012 7:27 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
sweetchilly
IGN:Chilliable
Experience: ib been mod for 6 servers and became admin of 4 after a certain amount of time been active on site aswell as server
Time spent on the server already:Havn't been on yet but will check it out at bit busy at the current stage but be free in comple of mins
Why you want the rank (BE HONEST): i want the rank because i know what is needed aswell as i like the power but i dont go abusing it
How many hours can you moderate the server for: 10 hours nearly everyday
About yourself:my name is Phillip im australian and 19 i currently do a home intenert Batcholer in IT so i know a thing and two about computers
09/30/2012 7:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GodOfPermissions
IGN: nickgerke123
Experience: Owned Two Servers. Administrator on three. Plugin Manager on three. Moderator on 5+. Can Write Permissions/ and Configure Plugins Extensively.
Time spent on the server already: To be honest. I haven't been on your server.
Why you want the rank (BE HONEST): Anything Above moderator.
How many hours can you moderate the server for: I'm currently Co-Owning a server and helping a friend get it started, but he always shuts down the server when he leaves (a lot) so i have a good amount of Free time.
About yourself: My Name is Nick. I'm 15. As stated above I have extensive experience in Server Administration and Back end work (Plugins/Permissions/Server Upkeep). I'm kind, friendly, willing to compromise, and love to have a good time. I'm responsible in the fact if i say i will do something by a certain date, I will do it by a certain date!

Thanks for reading my application.

- Nick.
09/30/2012 7:14 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Dawg00chief
Dawg00chief's Head-Administrator Application

IGN:

My IGN is Dawg00chief.

Experience:

I have experience as a co owner for 5 servers and I have been Head Admin on 1. I was Admin on around 9 servers. I helped out with permissions and I know FTP. I can help you set up plugins and give ideas of plugins to use for your server.

Time spent on the server already:

I have not spent time on the server as you have not given out the ip.

Why you want the rank (BE HONEST):

You seem very professional unlike other people so I want to help you not fail, thus I need a rank that can ban, kick, mute bad players. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but most of the time when the staff is gone, the server gets griefed (somehow) so I hope to moderate the server for you when you are gone (Since I live in Singapore UTC +8).

How many hours can you moderate the server for:

I play Minecraft every day no matter what. On weekdays I play for 1-2 hours because I'm really busy. On Weekends, I play for 12+ hours. I can be on most of the time since I have barely anything to do on the computer. I will be dedicated.

About yourself:

I'm a guy with a life who lives in Singapore. I'm 12 (turning 13 in December) and live a stressful life. There will always be exams and shit.

Even though you need administrators, I'm applying to be Head-Administrator. If not, Admin sounds good.
09/30/2012 7:08 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
knockout187
IGN: knockout187
Experience: I have been staff on many servers, mod, admin, and Co-owner. I am very experienced with many plugins like, Worldedit, Izone, chestshop, essentials, and more! I know almost all commands for essentials, most on worldedit, all on Izone, and all on chestshop, know much more though!
Time spent on the server already: Currently none, but would love to play, and if I get hired, would love to help!
Why you want the rank (BE HONEST): Well I love helping others and helping servers out. I like to build, I am good at problems between players, Most servers I was staff on loved me! So I just wanna help others and advertise the server to make it a bigger community!
How many hours can you moderate the server for: probably 4-6 hours per day.
About yourself: I am very kind, respectful, and responsible. Maturity on a scale from 1-10, I would vote my self about 9, I have a good sense of humor but during work I do not play around. I am 14, I have skype, ill PM if you want to talk. But I am a very good staff member and am ready to help at anytime! So I hope I can get a spot!

Thanks for reading and have a Great Day!
09/30/2012 7:07 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
LiLCano24
IGN: LiLCano24
Experience: admin on about 7 or so servers, moderator on two
Time spent on the server already: None so far but that will increase
Why you want the rank (BE HONEST): I would like to be anything from moderator to highest rank.
How many hours can you moderate the server for: I could be on4 hours on the weekends, 1 hour on weekdays
About yourself: Im am skilled with world edit, building spawn points and helping people with almost anything they need. IM also color-blind. I have no idea what that has to do with anything, but im saying it anyway
09/30/2012 7:07 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Madam_Power
3Thunder!
09/30/2012 7:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
peachphuzz
IGN: dolphinluv
Experience: I have been Co-Owner on 1 server, Admin on 6, Mod on 2, and Op on 3.
Time spent on the server already: I actually haven't been on.. but a few days should be enough to prove that I am worthy!
Why you want the rank (BE HONEST): I LOVE helping out servers in need! I also love to be staff! I am very friendly and I always greet new and old players. I try to help everyone every way I can!
How many hours can you moderate the server for: 4 hours on school days, all day on weekends.
About yourself: I am 13 years old. I love MC and Dance Moms. My favorite color is purple and I love dolphins. I also LOVE CUPCAKES!

I would like to be Admin please?!
09/30/2012 7:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
3Thunder
My ign is: Donkey_Destroyer
I would like to help out and hopefully get promoted to mod admin
I am a good builder if I am flying or on creative
I love to build farms(Mainly Wheat Farms)
I am good at attack defense battle strategies
ill help build up spawn , help build a pvp aena,hep build a mob arena
I will always keep to the rules and make sure players are keeping to these rules
I will be an active and friendly staff member always happy to help out and benefit others
I will never abuse my power in any way possible

Experience

i am:

2 operators 2 admin 1 mod on 5 different servers
09/30/2012 6:54 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
3Thunder
I'd like to be admin
10/02/2012 6:39 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
1001zippy
Automatically denied! USE THE APPLICATION