Hi

azuracreative's Avatar azuracreative12/13/12 6:36 pm
1/10/2013 8:38 am
azuracreative's Avatar azuracreative
Hi there and welcome to the post,

I want to introduce you to azuracreative, were a new server with lots to offer and more to come, we have many worlds you can access ranking up on the server. our server so far have a handful of staff rearing to help you on your way. we have a variety of plugins that we use each rank has its own different permissions and access to the worlds with in the server .

The worlds we have are as follows:-

Guest plot-world- for the first and second rank
Members-plot world - 3rd rank up over
Free-build - this is for second rank and up
Azura- Azura is our main world for 3rd rank up over
TCR (The Clean Room) currently used by one of our admins
Spawn-world- for all ranks to visit and admin to modify

The ranks we have are :-

tourist:- weather your looking around or come to build this is the first rank.
Recruit-if you good but need an extra hand to improve you go to this rank then to the next.

Azurans;- are citizens of the server if you really good at building and dont need help you go from tourist to here, otherwise you rank normal

Hero:- this will take a while to get too as we need to gain trust with you as this contains lite voxel sniper,

Designer:- to get to this you need to be on the server and active we need to be able to trust you more and get to know you this is full sniper and and partial world edit

Council:- this is the second most important rank (junior admin) this rank will take a while to get this has full world edit, full sniper plus ban and kick.

Admin the highest rank you can have on the server these have access to everything and all worlds can demote and promote.and some control the server via our host control panel.

We are a creative server we like to inspire people to be creative and compassionate about minecraft, we all know its a game but some game can certainly create drama and bitchiness, were all about treating people the same as we would want to be treated..we do often offer build offs currently we are looking for YouTuber's and people that can plan and start time-lapses can create videos for YouTube to promote our server, we are currently white listed but please don't hesitate to send a message if you want to join we will be opening to the public soon as possible.

We also have a website where all the latest news and ranks promotions will be there along with any pictures taken in game,

azuracreative.site.nfoservers.com/wordpress

the website is currently been worked on by myself.

The server i.p ;-
azuracreative.g.nfoservers.com

add me on skype ;- pinktigereyes2012
azuracreative
Level 19 : Journeyman Princess