-=<[TheChaoticLands RECRUITING!]>=-

dudeblueZ's Avatar dudeblueZ9/22/13 8:31 am
1 emeralds 160 6
9/22/2013 11:47 am
Eagan1110's Avatar Eagan1110
Hey! Thanks for checking us out! If your here to apply for the job, Fill out the form and If it's really good, You'll most likely get your wanted position, but if it's not upto standard, you might get a lesser standard position, and If it's really to bad, or not the correct form, You will not be accepted and everyone only gets ONE CHANCE!
Thanks in Advance!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1x Chief Admin
1x Chief Mod
2x Admin
2x Mods
2x Helpers

Chief-Admin/Chief Mod/Admin/Mod/Helper/ Application :

In game name :

Timezone :

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) :

What position are you aiming for?

How long have you played Minecraft ? :

How long do you play a day? (Average) :

Are you an Staff on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names -MUST-) :

How well do you know plugins ? :

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) :

Why do you want to be one of TheChaoticLand's Chief-Admin/Chief-Mod/Admin/Mod/Helper ? :

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you do not use this form, you will 100% not be accepted, Even if your other application is better.
dudeblueZ
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Eagan1110
09/22/2013 11:47 am
Chief-Admin/Chief Mod/Admin/Mod/Helper/ Application : Im applying for Admin

In game name : Eagan110

Timezone : (USA) Central

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) : Yes, wrrestler

What position are you aiming for? I'm aiming for Admin

How long have you played Minecraft ? : 3years

How long do you play a day? (Average) : 4hrs

Are you an Staff on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names -MUST-) : Yes, Crynocraft

How well do you know plugins ? : very well and If I don't know one I will look it up.

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) : Once and It was for saying my servers cool.

Why do you want to be one of TheChaoticLand's Chief-Admin/Chief-Mod/Admin/Mod/Helper ? : Because I could be a great help and I would be able to do any help/work for staff and guest and players.

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? : Take control don't abuse powers, Listen to what other players have to say and maybe help them out if it isn't abuseing my powers, and be able to help the staff

User avatar: Eagan110
MrJelic
09/22/2013 11:17 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
In game name: sreckoj

Timezone :pacific

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) :sreckojelic64

What position are you aiming for?: cheif admin or admin

How long have you played Minecraft ? :2 years

How long do you play a day? (Average) :3-6 hours

Are you an Staff on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names -MUST-) :no but i was mod once

How well do you know plugins ? :i know how to use them good but not how to make them and manage them

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) :no

Why do you want to be one of TheChaoticLand's Chief-Admin/Chief-Mod/Admin/Mod/Helper ? :to help out in general patrol around for people not following rules

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? :building,patrolling,kicking,banning and helping out in general
Minatapasinu
09/22/2013 9:13 am
Admin
In game name : Minatapasinu

Timezone : UTC+2

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) : anttoni.garchin2

What position are you aiming for? Admin

How long have you played Minecraft ? : 2 years

How long do you play a day? (Average) : 4h

Are you an Staff on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names -MUST-) : Admin/op ip: 2.223.209.74

How well do you know plugins ? : wery well

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) : no

Why do you want to be one of TheChaoticLand's Chief-Admin/Chief-Mod/Admin/Mod/Helper ? : i wanna help out

stopping griefers, help if someone need help, stop fights, looking for pervet buildings and telling about them to owner, help with building
09/22/2013 9:03 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon

In game name : popBelly2

Timezone : WA

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) : micahk777 and yes

What position are you aiming for? Cheife Admin

How long have you played Minecraft ? : since the 1.2.5 update

How long do you play a day? (Average) : 1-3 hours

Are you an Staff on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names -MUST-) : Yes on my own servers

How well do you know plugins ? : I am very good with plugins, i own 6 servers that are bukkit and i can work with many servers.

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) : 3 times and yes

Why do you want to be one of TheChaoticLand's Chief-Admin/Chief-Mod/Admin/Mod/Helper ? : Admin/Chief-Admin (Chiefe admin admin if its taken)

I will need to stop any other staff who abuse help players stop fights prevent griefing building structures and stopping exploiters
+-Blockinator-+
09/22/2013 8:49 am

In game name : dynamite2001

Timezone : GMT

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) goldennugget99 :

What position are you aiming for? Chief Admin

How long have you played Minecraft ? : Two years.

How long do you play a day? (Average) : 6 hours

Are you an Staff on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names -MUST-) Not at the moment. :

How well do you know plugins ? : Fairly well.

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) : Yes. I thought it was a griefing server so i griefed this guy's house and got banned. But the server rules didn't actually say no griefing.

Why do you want to be one of TheChaoticLand's Chief-Admin/Chief-Mod/Admin/Mod/Helper ? You seem like you know what your doing, and that the server can be successful. I think that with my help, it can reach its best in no time, and that it will be busy with players! :

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? : Looking after the other players, banning and unbanning, watching over admins and generally helping out wherever I can on the server!
animal52889
09/22/2013 8:43 am
Level 1 : New Crafter

In game name : hazzatron19

Timezone : UK GMT

Do you have Skype? (If yes, what name ? *Must*) : No sorry you can PM me though

What position are you aiming for? mod +

How long have you played Minecraft ? : For about 2-3 years

How long do you play a day? (Average) :2-3 hours miniuim

Are you an Staff on other servers ? (If yes, name the server names -MUST-) : Yes Mod on crazytown.servegame.com and super-admin on electrifier.no-ip.biz

How well do you know plugins ? : I am okay with plugins not the best but i can have a go.

Have you been ban in other servers before ? : (If yes how many times?) : No

Why do you want to be one of TheChaoticLand's Chief-Admin/Chief-Mod/Admin/Mod/Helper ? : So I can help new or old people and help the server. I also want to be part of the staff so i can help make the server a happier place.

What responsibilities you think you will have when you are chosen to be ? To make sure new players are welcome, and that everyone is okay, also that the server is running okay

Thankyou
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome