[~Hiring New Staff For Cosmic Universe~]

TheFlash1010's Avatar TheFlash10107/19/14 2:10 pm
7/19/2014 4:13 pm
xXBow_ProXx's Avatar xXBow_ProXx
~Cosmic Universe~
Hi, my name is kaboom. I will be hiring staff for this new server that my Co-Worker and I will be managing. Please fill out the application below for your desired position. This server is supposed to have a really mature staff. So if you know if you get out of hand than do me a favor and not apply for Cosmic Universe.

Server Position
-Staff Manager 1/1
-Head Admin 1/1
-Admin 2 /4
-Head Mod 0/1
-Mod 0/4
-Senior Builder 0/1
-Builder 0/6
-Helpers 0/5

Staff Manager
Name
Experience
Tell me about yourself:
Why is it you want this position

You are in charge of all the staff this is the hardest position to get.

Head-Admin
Name
Experience
Tell me about yourself:

You are in charge of the Admins and below. You report to the Staff Manager

Admin
Name
Experience
Tell me about yourself:

You are one of the highest and are in charge of all below you. You report to your Head-Admin

Head-Mod
Name
Experience
Tell me about yourself:

You are in charge of the mods and below. You report to the Staff Manager.

Mod
Name
Experience
Tell me about yourself:

You are to be very sure that no one messes the server and you are in charge of the people below you. You report to the Head-Mod.

Senior Builder
Name
Experience
Tell me about yourself:

You are in charge of telling the builders what to create after you have spoken with the Owner. You are really important and crucial to the servers success.

Builders
Name
Experience
Tell me about yourself:

You control the helpers and build wonderful creations for the server. You report to the Senior Builder.

Helper
Name
Experience
Tell me about yourself:
Why is it you want this positions

You control every player in the server. Helping out and creating friendships or answering questions. You automatically report to the Owners as you also will disguise yourself as a regular player.

After you are accepted you will have a 2 on 1 interview. Through Skype make sure you have a mic.
TheFlash1010
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xXBow_ProXx
07/19/2014 4:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
HEAD BUILDER

Name: Chuck
IGN: xXBow_ProXx
Maturity: 8/10
Experience: I have manged two successful build teams in the past, but have had low success recently. I am a creative builder myself and know what should be built, but may not be the best at executing the directions. I can cooperate well with others and can be a leader and make sure the builders get the project done on time and as the owner wants it.

Tell me about yourself: My name is Chuck. I am 15 years old. I am a sophomore in high school and am a straight A student in Honors classes. I am learning Java and Javascript through a college course and hope to learn Swedish in the future. I own a spawn and hub creation business that is paying.

Why is it you want this position: I would love this position because it would give me more experience in managing a team, as I do not have a build team together at the moment. It would be great to help the server out and make it a success. It would be nice for the server, if profit is made, to share a percentage of that with its staff. I am a creative thinker, yet not artistic. I am better at managing a team than being a part of that team. I work well alone and giving others commands. I am a helpful person so if a builder is ever out of ideas or does not know how to execute something I will be helping them.

Thank you for viewing my application,

~Chuck
TheLadyAesthetic
07/19/2014 4:09 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
Application for: Head Moderator

Name: Jenny
Age: 12 and a half (I hope my age does not effect my chances of being a Head Moderator)
IGN: Mikuawesomeness
Skype: None (It won't let me create one because the age system is being very buggy)
Maturity: 9.5 to 10
Experience: None however I have interviewed many Moderators about their jobs on different servers. I have a feeling I'll catch up with the moderator commands and points as quick as possible.
Tell me about yourself: I am kind and friendly but also serious and cautious. I hate hackers, advertisers and spammers more than anything. I am always on daily for 2-4 hours (I have a time limit on my computer) and will respect all the members and the staff of the server.
Why is it you want this position: I want to keep your server hack, spam and/or advertising-free (I want to keep all servers hack, spam and/or advertising-free). I'd be able to have a chance to help out all the people in need with problems like these. If Head Moderator is not suitable for me in your honest opinion, a regular Moderator is also good for me!
I hope my application suits what you're looking for!
TRAEYBOY529
07/19/2014 4:07 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
ok i understand
tyrrel2390
07/19/2014 4:03 pm
Thanks once again.
tyrrel2390
07/19/2014 4:00 pm
Yes, id like any rank you suggest you think i should have. Thank you. If you would like to talk to me over chat my skype is Boraskiii.
TheFlash1010
07/19/2014 3:54 pm
TRAEYBOY529Name Traey Griffin
Age 11
IGN TRAEYBOY529 (i first used this name back in 2010 for a game called ROBLOX)
Maturity 10/10
Experience Most ranks
Tell me about yourself: Well i'm a Autisic child and i've been staff since January
Why is it you want this position because though i'm staff i like to help ppl with things that i already know from servers that i'm staff on

I'll be the Staff manager of the server if you like

Declined
Tacozaurus
07/19/2014 3:37 pm
Level 1 : New Taco
Head-Admin

Name: Lexxie

IGN: KittyMinx_

Maturity: Mostly mature, 9/10

Experience: I have loads of experience of being a staff member for all these reasons listed:
Helping players
Monitoring players
Answering questions
Being kind
Helping staff
Hosting 4 servers
Etc.

Tell me about yourself: Well, I'm very generous most of the time to players and staff. I can play 16 hours straight (I can spend a lot of time on the server since summer is around). I can build massive detailed structures but sometimes I can be lazy. I was born on JuIy 19, 1994 (Just turned 20). FYI, I am a female.

Why is it you want this position: I can help this server with loads of complicated and basic things such as, watching and helping players.
I will give 100% to this server .
Sometimes you will come across people that spam and curse which I don't tolerate, this is because I want to give all players GREAT experience on this server. I respect everyone. I will understand if I get demoted and I will not argue with someone. I will deal with conflict in a proffesional manner. I will be mature with everyone. I will make sure this server will be fun and safe to play on!
ze2026
07/19/2014 3:12 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Name:Jack
IGN:Zeus2026
Maturity: I am very mature, I can be funny but its rare, I am responsable and you can count on me in everything .
Experience:I am good with setting up servers, I can fix bugs and plugins, I can edit plugins to your liking. I am learning HTML5 and Coding on various platforms. I am also learning java and im pretty much half way there. I can help you in anything. I have advanced knowlage on plugins and permissions. I can set up your ranks and your server. I work on a company called McAssistance that dedicates in helping servers. I am server dev there So you know im the best and the most proffessional you can get .
Tell me about yourself:Got all Honors classes, Learning coding in school, Can dedicate like alot of the day to the server, I am Mature and serious about what i do, I dont take this as a game because you can make actual money with it.
Why is it you want this position: This is my position because i am responsable, I love helping the Community, I am in Key club at high school which is a Place where You do community service To help your Mates . Thank you for reading
TheFlash1010
07/19/2014 3:58 pm
Whuch posisition are you applying for exactly?
ze2026
07/19/2014 4:06 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
For STaff Manager or Head-Admin Sir
TRAEYBOY529
07/19/2014 3:01 pm
tyrell i think i applied for that rank first
tyrrel2390
07/19/2014 2:57 pm
Staff Manager

Name: Trey

IGN: tyrrel2390

Maturity: 10

Experience: I have once been owner on a server called DiamondPVP for 1 year. I was Head of staff on a server named MoonPVP. It was a server Multi-world and i was in charge of all the staff. It was never really released on websites. I know all about the plugins and how thy world and what to type.

Tell me about yourself: I am a country boy from the south. I love to hunt, fish, mud ridding, ect. I play Minecraft just about all day and night from when i wake up to when i finally think i need to sleep. I don't really get tired. I commit myself to one server and one only. I love working with others and i am really nice. i hardly cuss or anything. I like to keep everything mature when it comes to being staff. I want people to know we mean what we say.

Why is it you want this position: I know whats right and what is wrong when it comes to how good and bad the staff can be. I do not abuse my powers at all. I have never been banned on any server for being disrespectful, bad,mean or anything. I know to treat other how you would like to be treated and that's how i try to keep it with everyone. I do not use nor encourage hacking at all. I do not put up with staff who abuse their powers to much. If had to, i would demote them but make sure that they understand why. I love to communicate and talk to people and that's why i love staying on Skype to talk to everyone all day everyday. I could be in dead sleep and if you call id hear my computer and answer it. I consider myself on duty 24/7. I mean everything i say. I answer ever question i am asked and i listen to higher athority. I play minecraft all day every day so most likely i'm going to be on the server and forums all day. I reply to anything. Busy or not. I am willing to do a skype interview or answer any other questions you may have for me. Thank you and have a great day.
TheFlash1010
07/19/2014 3:57 pm
Hi tyrell, I would like to have you as Admin?
TRAEYBOY529
07/19/2014 2:46 pm
Name Traey Griffin
Age 11
IGN TRAEYBOY529 (i first used this name back in 2010 for a game called ROBLOX)
Maturity 10/10
Experience Most ranks
Tell me about yourself: Well i'm a Autisic child and i've been staff since January
Why is it you want this position because though i'm staff i like to help ppl with things that i already know from servers that i'm staff on

Right this is for Head-Admin this time
z3r0tekn4l
07/19/2014 2:25 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Applying for Head-Admin:
Name: Ibrahim Karajic
IGN: FactionsPvP
Maturity: Very mature.
Experience: I've had a lot of experience with server management and coding. I owned my own server named UnixCraft a couple years ago and I created custom plugins for it and created my own jar file. I've learned to code JS, Java, C, C++, and Python. I can always help troubleshoot problems with plugins and i'm a very active member as well. I take hold of responsibility for any of my actions and I make sure that players are following server rules.
Tell me about yourself: I'm experienced in computer programming and I went to a BOCES program for the coding field an learned a lot. I'm not strict, i'm mostly generous when it comes to minecraft. I don't ban or mute anyone unless 3 or more warnings are given.
Why is it you want this position: I really enjoy being a head staff on a server since i'm always used to the more difficult tasks. This server seems like the perfect one to administrate on and help give a shot in becoming one of the best with my programming prowess. Thank you.
TheFlash1010
07/19/2014 3:03 pm
Moving on through the 2nd half interview will be shortly.
z3r0tekn4l
07/19/2014 3:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Okay thank you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome