⭐Toxic Skyblock (BETA) | ToxicPass, Island Upgrades, Minions, Not P2W, NEED BETA TESTERS SOON!

Realistiq's Avatar Realistiq3/12/19 2:27 pm
1 emeralds 138 2
3/29/2019 7:30 pm
Realistiq's Avatar Realistiq

Toxic Skyblock
Forever evolving...

Hello! I am Realistiq (Datinq) and I am the owner of a new network called Toxic Network which only currently consists of Skyblock (WIP). I am also a developer and have included loads of custom plugins and features that make my server super fun, unique and one of a kind. I am quite far into development and would like to hear your thoughts on the server so far, so I have setup a Discord. On this Discord I will post screenshots, upcoming features and beta tester invites to a few lucky winners. I have poured a lot of work, money and time into this server to make it the best possible experience for you, the end user.

A few plans:
* Toxic Pass (CUSTOM CODED) - Similar to Fortnite's Battle Pass. Daily and Weekly challenges to level up your tiers. Rewards such as Tags, Pets, Kits, Keys and even Ranks!
* Inventory Pets (CUSTOM CODED) - Similar to PvPWars. Pets that sit in your hotbar that give you buffs and abilites depending on the level.
* Upgradable Islands - Upgrade certain variables of your island such as Team Size, Border Size and Generator Ore Rates.
* Player Worldedit (WIP) - Get your own wand and use worldedit commands such as set and replace which uses the blocks and a small cost/block for the convenience.
MORE INFO ON DISCORD!!

Thank you!
-Datinq

https://discord.gg/xWrhBB8

Realistiq
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter