TradeSurvival | Need Staff Members!

AlexzTheMan's Avatar AlexzTheMan8/2/17 7:11 am
8/2/2017 9:02 am
GalwayG's Avatar GalwayG
Welcome
As some of you probably know you came here to apply for one of those juicy staff ranks on Trade Survival!
Well before you can apply you must meet a couple of our standard requirements!

You must be 11+ Years Old
You must have Discord
You must have a mic
You must have a legal copy of Minecraft PC Edition

If you have these you may continue!

The ranks you may apply for are below
Developer
Admin
Head-Mod
Mod
Helper
Builder

FORMAT
Name:
Discord Tag:
Rank you are applying for:
Why are you applying for this rank:
Why should we choose you for staff than other people:
Timezone:
How many hours can you commute:
AlexzTheMan
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2017 9:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
GalwayG
Name: Liam

Discord Tag: GalwayG#2677.

Minecraft IGN: galwaygamer (Nick: Galway)

Rank you are applying for: Head-Moderator.

Why are you applying for this rank: There is a basis of trust that needs to be earned on every single minecraft server between the owner and the players. This can only be earned after time, which, when applying, has no effect. For this reason, there are only a limited amount of ranks which should be able to be requested as a starting position, unless the possible recruit came from the server itself. This is why I have narrowed it down to Head-Moderator, along with the next few reasons.

People get addictions, agreed? Sometimes those addictions are for drugs or playing a certain sport. Sometimes, it's just the simple excitement of doing something well, as with perfectionists. Perfectionists may not be perfect, but they strive for it. I am not a perfectionist, but I am great at making things better, which I love to do. Helping through minecraft servers is a great way to do it, and the community is a sort of side-benefit.

My skills have a long page, from basically training to building (no devving). I have worked on RPGs, faction servers, hubs, mini-game servers, survival servers, Towny, and modded servers (Pixelmon, FTB and Technic), along with a new style of game which I influenced the creation of.

Why should we choose you for staff [over] other people: Other people, as in the less experienced, may not know how to do the basics in creating a server for greatness. Through what I have seen and what I have done, I can do a large part in the shifting of a 10 year old's server into a money-making machine.

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

How many hours can you commute: Anywhere from 4-8 hours daily.
08/02/2017 7:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SteamyHotJuice
Name: Bailey.

Discord Tag: JudgingCreatures#8447.

Minecraft IGN: DarkCards.

Rank you are applying for: Anything really.

Why are you applying for this rank: I want to be staff because I expect many hackers throughout my playtime on this server. If I was staff instead of reporting them and taking screenshot after screenshot I can just tell the owner they are hacking and then ban them on the spot. With a staff rank I would make sure I help new comers. I also want to be staff for the obvious reason that everyone wants to be staff, reputation. I am a big guy when it comes to reputation and I love to gain the most reputation and be the most famous. I am a good staff member because I don't use a Staff Filter (Meaning I don't lie to get staff) I speak what I do. Everyone who has applied has applied to gain some sort of reputation.

I also want to be staff because new people can see me in chat and ask for help, personally I love that and I love helping new people and persuading them to stay longer and maybe even purchase a rank.

With staff I can get the owner or any other staff to trust me trust is a very big thing when it comes to staff and to be trusted by an owner is amazing. I can help provide support, bug support and additional support. With support I will tell you commands about plugins, plugins you should get and ways to do stuff like finding hackers. With additional support, it's any support that you know a little bit about but maybe want to know more. For example PEX or World Edit. And finally bug fixes. With bug fixes I help provide information about any bug's and how they may be fixed for example many servers are having trouble with votifier so, I can help with that.

Why should we choose you for staff over other people: Because I feel I have a lot more experience than other people, I have been playing and applying for staff on Minecrfat since early 2014 and therefore, I have had lots of experience in managing servers and also helping to provide information on certain subjects. I also feel I should be chosen over other people because of my maturity and my work ethic.

Timezone: BST - British Summer Time

How many hours can you commute: 3-4 hours a day maybe.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome