TreePuncher Network Needs Staff

xXKamXx's Avatar xXKamXx2/15/16 11:26 pm
1 emeralds 189 4
2/16/2016 5:25 pm
JamesPRS's Avatar JamesPRS
Hello Minecraft world! You are here for 1 reason and 1 reason only, to get a staff job! IP:108.170.8.146:46397
This is a new server still in development and it will include:
~Factions
~Creative
~Mini-Games
~kitPVP
~And More!
We will need the following staff members!:
-3 Moderators
-5 Helpers
-2 Builders
-1 Head-Builders
If you are interested in applying for one of these jobs, please follow the format below (some questions will be for specific staff) and we will get back to you ASAP!
The IP is 108.170.8.146:46397
If you do not follow the format, you will be DENIED
If you have any questions feel free to post them below!
Thanks so much! <3
FORMAT (MUST FOLLOW!):
1.IGN:
2.Real Name:
3.Age:
4.Position:
5.Skype:
6:Experience:
7.Why are you here?:
8.Why do you want to be (position)?:
9.Why should we choose you?:
10.Why are you good for the job?:
11a.Are you able to manage all the staff?:
11b.How are you able to manage all the staff?:
12.A picture of builds:(for Builders/Head-Builder)
13.Another staff member bans/kicks another player/staff for no reason. What do you do?
14.A staff member griefs a default while in creative. What do you do?
15.A player is being rude to another player/staff. What do you do?
xXKamXx
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/16/2016 5:25 pm
JamesPRS
02/16/2016 11:07 am
JamPRS
1.IGN: JamesPRS

2.Real Name: James

3.Age: 16

4.Position: Head Builder / Moderator

5.Skype: jamesprsmc

6:Experience: I have been playing minecraft for the past 2 years and I have a lot of experience in design and many other thing like that XD

7.Why are you here?: You said there is only one reason why

8.Why do you want to be (position)?: I really like to build stuff XD. I really don't like
rude people or hackers so like yeah....

9.Why should we choose you?: I am mad craic(Irish), reasons are pretty much up above.

10.Why are you good for the job?: I just am. I am very imaginative and already have a few good ideas XD.
11a.Are you able to manage all the staff?: Yeah

11b.How are you able to manage all the staff?: I am told that i have great leadership skills. I think that staff all being skype linked would also be a great help.

13.Another staff member bans/kicks another player/staff for no reason. What do you do? I ask the staff member for a reason and if he cant give a valid reason that can be confirmed then i will report him to the server owner (You probably) Via skype

14.A staff member griefs a default while in creative. What do you do? Well as the head builder everything that gets built should be authorised by me. If i see a staff member doing that I will report him to the server owner.

15.A player is being rude to another player/staff. What do you do? I will give the player a warning. If it persists then he gets muted. If it still persists then he gets temp banned for 3 days. If again he is still doing it, its a permanent ban.

Thank you for taking the time to read this i hope you consider my application fairly and i hope to hear from you soon. My email is mcjamesprs@gmail.com. Thanks again.
02/16/2016 9:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
FourPlayzMC
1.IGN:FourPlayzMC
2.Real Name:Daniel
3.Age:12
4.Position:Mod
5.Skype:FourPlayzMC
6:Experience:Owner of DivergentMC.serv.nu (still W.I.P)
7.Why are you here?: To apply for staff and have some fun.
8.Why do you want to be (position)?: I want to be a mod because I always seem to end up in a situation where I can't do anything and there is someone breaking a rule. I can handle reports and ban/tempban/kick the person immediately. I also love to help players and keep them as welcome as possible! I also know all vanilla minecraft commands and some plugin commands, and if you need help with plugins, I can help.
9.Why should we choose you?: stated above.
10.Why are you good for the job?:I know all vanilla minecraft commands, and I know other commands from plugins, I know how to manage and handle situations from a rukebreaker or a person being mean.
11a.Are you able to manage all the staff?: Yes.
11b.How are you able to manage all the staff?: In-Game, I'm also good at leading.
13.Another staff member bans/kicks another player/staff for no reason. What do you do?: If they are higher then me, report them as staff abuse, if lower, ban.
14.A staff member griefs a default while in creative. What do you do?: Once again. If higher, report, if lower, ban.
15.A player is being rude to another player/staff. What do you do? after warnings have been exceeded, mute, and continuing the mute cycle until they get perm-muted.
02/16/2016 12:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ParadiseSurvival
1.IGN: Elite822

2.Real Name: Tyler

3.Age: 17

4.Position: Administrator/ SysAdmin

5.Skype: {Private} Pm please

6:Experience:
Mineforst: Admin roughly 5 months
paradisesurvival: 1.5 yeas (Owner)
ObsidianCraft: 1 year (owner)
HerosMC: Owner/Co-Owner 6 Months
FancyMC Owner 4 Months

7.Why are you here?: I am here, to start a new. I have owned/managed many servers and networks in the past and I would like to expand my knowledge and my support to this new network.

8.Why do you want to be (position)?: I would like to be an admin or a Sysadmin because that is were my specialty is at best. I do not have good building skills, nor do i have the skills to code a plugin. But I do have leadership skills and the walkabouts of Minecraft servers. Over my years of working for numerous servers I have found my self unhappy with others because they were not for the community. I work for server owners who are for the community first and for their happiness. I would like to be approved/ accepted because I would like to join you on YOUR journey into the realm of a new community

9.Why should we choose you?: Why should you choose me? Well I Have many years of experience behind me. That's all I really have to say. I'm not going to say Im the best at this or that because I'm not. I know how community's work and I know how the servers are developed/managed, I would hope you choose me because I am a happy go lucky guy who would love to support you in anyway and watch another fantastic community populate

10.Why are you good for the job?: As I said before, I have many years behind my belt. With the experience of plugin foundation and manipulation, leadership, I could express my skills and prove it with the proper backings.

11a.Are you able to manage all the staff?: Yes and no. yes being i could keep them under control and make sure everything runs smoothly. No being if someone of higher authority wants to take action i would have to let them.

11b.How are you able to manage all the staff?: Well being in the position i am applying for I would be able to restrict/implement permissions. I would also be able to correct their actions if need be.
12.A picture of builds:(for Builders/Head-Builder) N/A

13.Another staff member bans/kicks another player/staff for no reason. What do you do? Well I would take immediate action. I would revoke their permissions and ban them for abusive behavior. I would also take note of when and report it to someone of higher authority if needed.

14.A staff member griefs a default while in creative. What do you do? Well I would ban them for griefing, secondly I would rollback their actions.

15.A player is being rude to another player/staff. What do you do? I would have a brief chat with them asking them to calm down and respect others plus a 5-10 minute mute.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome