Trippy Company Staff Application!

Audacy14's Avatar Audacy148/17/18 2:50 pm history
8/17/2018 3:02 pm
Audacy14's Avatar Audacy14
Hello! We are currently looking for Builders for our MC server TrippyCompany. A Survival based server, which will also be consisting of a free-build, PVP, and creative and any other games that are requested by our players.
The server is in beta stages and is currently still undergoing some development as of now but is free for players to join and start playing.

We will update this form as updates come and go. This is a free opportunity. Feel free to apply for any position as we need all staff, but DO NOT "expect" to be accepted.
REQUIREMENTS:
  • You must be 13 years or older
  • You must be mature
  • Have good grammar
  • Know what it means to be staff and what you know about the position that you are applying for (if you end up doing so)
  • You must have an email account

HOW IT WORKS/TO APPLY:

To get started please fill out this application by going in-game and staff will provide applications
Once you have submitted the app I and or the staff will decide if you meet the requirements of a staff and if you have what it takes to be one.
From there you will then go in-game and I and the staff will give you a series of questions and scenarios.
If you are accepted, you are official staff!

(we aren't asking for a lot in order to apply, but this is to ensure that you have what it takes and that you can do the job)

If you need any help or have a question you can leave a comment below or email me at audacy14@gmail.com
Audacy14
Level 1 : New Miner