Unaverage SMP A Whitelisted, Youtuber Server! Mindcrack Like

TheUnaverageGamer's Avatar TheUnaverageGamer10/1/13 5:58 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 41
12/28/2013 8:42 pm
CraftedHavoc's Avatar CraftedHavoc
Welcome to the Un-Average SMP Server Application!

We are Currently Playing on 1.6.2! (Update to 1.6.4 Soon)

UHC MODE ENABLED (NEWEST VERSION)

20 out of 25 Slots Left! We also accept video apps, but are not needed.

So what’s the Un-Average SMP anyways?

This server is a place where Youtubers of All sizes are welcome to come together and work as a community of friendly players. We are able to provide a wonderful server in which each player is able to freely build and communicate in their own way. We feel that each youtuber needs a place to start, as well as a peaceful group of friends to tag along in each other’s journey.
Who Are We Looking For?
If you would like to apply to this great community, you should know what this server is looking for in players. You should be a youtuber that records in consistency, but what we don’t care about is your size. It doesn’t matter if you have 1 Subscriber, or 100,000 Subscribers! We welcome all. You should also be experienced in the game, as well as using your time on the server to the best of your abilities. We want valued members to help expand not only on YouTube, but to expand with the community as well.
Applying For Our Whitelist:
For the server’s sake, we are not supplying you with an application format like other servers. We want unique members with great personalities! So the application is entirely up to you in how you format it and present it. Just keep in mind, these should be very detailed and consist of important information along with the things listed below. You are expected to put forth all of your best efforts in this app. If it is not up to standards or can use a little more explaining, then I will personally contact you and you may re-apply. Things that SHOULD be listed in your app are:
Your IGN, Your YouTube Channel, Skype, Age, and Experience in the game.
* Keep in mind the topics above are things we want to see, more information should be put in the app. The more detailed, creative, and well-presented you are in the application, the higher the chance of getting accepted. And don’t lie for your age! There’s no limit!*
RULES
1. Do not steal and/or grief of any kind. This will result in you being banned.
2. Be polite and respectful of other players.
3. You may build only Shops and houses spawn. If anything else is wanted to be built, contact me personally.
4. No Cheating, Period.
5. Foul behavior will not be permitted.
6. You may prank, but keep in mind when you do. If a structure is damaged or someone is killed, remember, that’s NOT a prank.
7. Remember to Have Fun!

Owners of the Server are Op, but do not take advantage of this feature! So don’t worry. Our IGN’s Are –

BladedTech7
1NotSoAverageJoe

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Joe on Skype @

michaelmarrero. (Don’t forget the period!)

Submit your applications Now!

Thanks for Giving us a Look At! Hope to see your application soon!
Also, we currently have spawn laid out, so once you hop on, there will probably be no buildings. I suggest heading off and starting your adventure! Or maybe build a house/business at spawn! We need a volunteer to build the Town Hall. Again, contact Joe if whitelisted and interested. You may also add to the spawn road to expand it and make your own plots!
TheUnaverageGamer
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CraftedHavoc
12/28/2013 8:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I've have also added you on Skype. Name is the same
CraftedHavoc
12/28/2013 8:38 pm
Hello, My name is CraftedHavoc. This is my application for your server. I am a big fan of MindCrack and actually looking to start my own YouTube Channel. I am also real life friends of your newest members Im_New and his partner Shimeshi... now I don't expect that to automatically get me on the server. I've started recording but only for the Xbox. My computer have issues and it prohibits my from recording pc. I know if I can't record I can't play, but the thing is I'm not asking to join now. I am getting a new computer in March that will enable me to do this stuff All I am asking is for another way to contact you in the mean time. I will be posting my email address please reply when you get the chance.
Thank you for your time in reading this and considering me as a possible member.
craftedhavoc.games@gmail

Sincerely,

The Havoc, just another gamer wanting to do the youtubes.
ScaredTissuee
12/23/2013 10:46 pm
Who I Am

My IGN is ScaredTissue, I go by either Scared or Tissue. I'm 16 and from London, England. I have a deep passion for building and have been building since i started playing this game, if you need proof I have this: http://imgur.com/a/vOxHP#0.
I watch a load of Minecraft youtube, including the original MindCrack crew and a few others.
Why I want to Join

I dont yet and probably won't have a youtube channel, but i'm currently in the process of making my a server which is dedicated to RP and that alone, this server will have a youtube channel but I want a separate channel to film the crew of that server Out-Of-Character and this looks like the place to do it. I'd like a server where I can display the actual person rather than a created persona.

(I've added Michael on skype) If you need anymore info just ask.
Lando680000
12/22/2013 3:12 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
He blamed me for cheating, hacking, stealing, griefing all just to get me of the server cause he didnt like me. I dont even know how to hack! And being polite and respectful to other players, yeah well that never happened.

DONT JOIN THIS SERVER!!!! THIS IS THE WORST SERVER EVER!!!
Lando680000
12/22/2013 3:11 am
THIS IS THE WORST SERVER EVER!!!
The owner never listens to what you say if something happens and always sais "you did it so stahp"

It says "it is full of friendly nice people who dont grief or steal". Yeah right... i got 30 cows take, my mate got 10 stacks of chicken taken and other people got their diamond piks taken. And when you tell the owner he just sais "no one stole anything" when they clearly did!!

There is constantly things being taken and no one confesses. And you get blamed for stuff that you never did.

This is the worst server ever so DONT join!!
unless you wont to have stuff being taken of you and have no one listen to you properly then yea, join it!
Lando680000
11/10/2013 9:04 am
You can also contact me at jamesguy132@gmail.com but skype is my preffered way of contact.
Lando680000
11/10/2013 8:58 am
Hi, I would like to join the server as I am friends with one of the players (ThedevilFrog) and he has recommended me to join as I am a good builder and he would like me to help him with his YouTube videos.

IGN: Lando680000

YouTube: James Guy (I don't really post videos so I haven't got a proper name for my channel) but I will be starting if I get to join. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxMcdbe ... lVA/videos

Experience in game: I have had Minecraft for quite a while now (about 2 years) and I am very experienced. My building skills are very good and my friends have all requested for me to build something for them (e.g. a house) and my most technical request, which was to build them Sky Block on Minecraft Xbox, which consisted of 8 individual islands (each with their own water resource), a cave, and many little details to make it as successful as possible. I am quite good with redstone (not the best but i can make some technical things with redstone) and I am very good with decorating and making things detailed. I like to build Chinese temples as my base (as they are technical to build and are good when it comes to adding detail) yet sometimes I build simple houses with a cosy feel. It also really annoys me when I get griefed so it would be nice to join a community where everyone is in for the same reason and won't grief anyone.

I hope I do get accepted, so see you soon!
benwa97
10/29/2013 4:37 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
A Little About Me:
I am 16 years old and my IGN is Ben_wawa. I am not a youtuber but I've always been looking for a server similar to mindcrack. I have watched minecraft videos since before I started playing and I've wanted to have a channel but I've never stared one. (maybe this is where I could start) I have been playing for about 3 years and I would say that I am a little above average but nothing too special. I have Skype and I will share it if I am accepted or for more questions.

Why I Want To Join:
I would love to start a YT channel and I think this would be a great place to start. I have always enjoyed playing survival but in singleplayer it can drag and get "lonely" so multiplayer is the way to go. Unfortunately, all the large servers have so many plugins and so many people it completely changes the game. I would love to be able to play Minecraft with other people that like the game and will not grief my things.

Please feel free to PM me for my Skype name if you would like it.
TheUnaverageGamer
10/29/2013 4:12 pm
Sorry! But your app wasn't at all detailed. try again if you wish! Still looking for members!
Allstarcole+24
10/29/2013 10:52 am
so have I been accepted?
TheUnaverageGamer
10/27/2013 8:14 am
Great apps so far! We still have a lot of room! SO apply today and join this great community!
mazdafan1
10/24/2013 6:42 pm
Hello, I am basically mpd326's right hand man in the M-Team... I was one of the few active players on PorkNation.

IGN - Mazdafan
Name - Daniel (Not Danny, got it Michael? XD)
Age - 17
Skill - Building
Skype - mazdafandan
Youtube - mazdafan1 (I don't upload to be truthful, but I did a couple of videos with Michael)

Why should I be accepted? - Well without me theres no M-Team.. But in all seriousness I want to play on a survival vanilla server again and saw Michael was on it (rude that he never told me).
If you need any screenshot of my builds to make your decision then email me at: mazdafandan@gmail.com

(Also I didn't see any generic template, so I'm assuming its free-form)

The finer details! - I am basically the sort of guy who likes to build a big concealed base, within these bases are various farms that I like to build from either minecraft mechanics or redstone. Although I am not amazing with redstone, I have increasing got better at it. I like active servers as I like to see what others are up to and often like to help out. Since the closure of Porknation, I have been playing on a plugin server called BizzCraft where I have helped build mob farms, homes and get new players up and running. I do often like to play the occasional prank with Michael if we feel it is necessary to get some payback XD

I shall send some of my builds via skype, but you may have seen my builds on Porknation from mpd's videos!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I hope michael has got me 'Michael' the Mule and 'Dobby' the Donkey waiting for me, hint hint Michael I want meh Donkey!
jjop810
10/24/2013 5:12 pm
IGN- jjop810
Name- Jose
Age- 14
Skill- Redstone
Skype- jjop810
youtube- jjop810
Why Should i accept you over Others- I'm a good person I don't chead or grief. I love helping people and I have lots of experience with the game. I can recorde on you tube

----------
themasterbuddy
10/23/2013 6:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Hello! My youtube is youtube.com/user/videogamerbuddy
I only have 10 subs but was looking for somewhere to record a lot on
Thanks for your time!
Allstarcole+24
10/23/2013 6:18 pm
this is my app here goes
ign: allstarcole
youtube: sorry I don't have I hope you still accept me
redstone:6
building:7
pvp:9
caving:8
favorite mindcracker: etho or beef
how long have you been playing MC: about 2 years now
I hope you accept me it would mean a lot, allstarcole
WhatUpTroll
10/22/2013 3:33 am
If you need any more information message me on Skype. (My Skype name wasn't clear in text above) --WhatUpTroll(Anthony Gomez)
Too la doo!
WhatUpTroll
10/22/2013 12:28 am
Hello I've been looking for a valuable server to record in and not only to record for my own purpose but to socialize with other minecrafters. I LOVE building, I have a passion for it and joining a server like this would be a huge privllage. I will now give you some info you'll need to know. Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/WhatUpTrollVidz/videos (I will mostly be doing a series such as mindcrack). IGN-WhatUpTroll Age- 14 Contact-Skype- WhatUpTroll(Anthony Gomez) WhatUpTroll@Gmail.com. Umm I hope that's all you need from me ( My laptop is capable of playing and recording and I have great mic. Check me out on youtube (WhatUpTroll) if you want more depth of how my record would look like. I hate rule breakers and I would love to help out on spawn. I love communicating with others, and I'm a great guy. My nick is Anthony. Thank you for your time! -WUT

TheUnaverageGamer
10/18/2013 4:32 pm
Bacon Bitz you have been accepted! I skyped you for more details!
xBaconBitz4x
10/12/2013 4:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Hi! I hope you are still accepting applications, because I would really like to apply. I guess I will start this off with my personal details. My name is Noah and I am 14 years old. I live in Canada and I am kind of shy, but I am trying to break through that. I am currently in grade 9 and am playing hockey, but I can still make time after-school( schoolwork obviously a priority ) and on weekends. I have been playing minecraft since about... early beta or somewhere around there.

My channel doesn't have anything on it but I really wish to start soon, I have a good mic and my PC can record minecraft at around 30-40 fps. I'm not the most amazing player you would find, but I have good ideas, and helpful around the server. My building isn't really the best, but I'm okay. I also know redstone pretty good but I cant do too much. I like to help out and I prefer working/ living with a friend or someone else, because we can share ideas in our house and work together. That is about it for my application I'll just make a list including my IGN, channel, ect. (also if you need to know anything else let me know).
IGN: BaconBitz4
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xbaconbitz4x ( around 20 subscribers, but I might make a new channel so I have active subscribers.)

Thank you
wolfdog203
10/12/2013 2:32 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
If you are still looking for spots, i would love to introduce myself. My name is Teddy, but my ign is wolfdog203. I am 15 years old and am from Maryland which is GMT -5 by the way. I have been playing minecraft for over 2 and a half maybe 3 years (as I haven't been keeping track exactly) and I have loved it ever since! My favorite aspects are building and getting to meet new people and join communities such as a mindcrack based community. I love to interact with people on a mindcrack server for I find them usually to be most mature. I myself am a very mature person, but I am also one to pull pranks and have fun! Along with being mature, I find myself to be friendly and helpful to all those around me. Both these qualities are key to creating a great server experience. I could go on and on abut who I am but for your sake and mine I won't . If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to pm, email, or skype me.

email- ted.rinaldi@gmail.com
Skype- Trinaldi17 (sadly I dont have a mic but I can hear others talking)
please contact me!
TheUnaverageGamer
10/11/2013 9:21 am
Everyone accepted was messaged.
gavkay21
10/09/2013 3:56 pm
Minecraft IGN: Gavkay21
Skype Name: No Skype at the moment
Youtube Channel URL: Don't Have any recording equipment so no.
Other Server Experience: Currently Co-Own and run TheNeverland Server Group.
I set this server up myself for a friend who didn't have time to do it i also ran a Whitelisted UltaHardcore Server which i sadly had to shut down as the funding just wasnt there at that time.
Favorite Youtuber: Gotta Be GennerikB or GuudeBoulderfist
Any info we should know about you: Im from Scotland, Very Mature but love to have a laugh and joke around but also very into minecraft play around 4-8 hours per day usually like 7pm-1am GMT but play more if im in middle of a project.
Why you want to join: Well i would like to join to be able to get back into some good old survival minecraft without the worries of having to look after server or the worries of someone griefing stealing or such, but obviously pranks between friends would be aloud in my view .
Anyways hope to here from you soon
TheUnaverageGamer
10/08/2013 10:34 am
Yes mike! Send me a message on skype
Mike9789
10/07/2013 5:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Can I plz be informed if accepted/rejected?
TheUnaverageGamer
10/07/2013 4:37 pm
Sorry guys! Havent checked lately, all will be contacted soon.
therealginga80
10/05/2013 3:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hello. I am ginga80. I would like to join this server because I like playing multiplayer survival with a small group of players because we get to know each other better and can communicate better. I am 12. I do not have a Youtube account. I will have one after christmas when I will hopefully will be getting a new gaming PC. I am very good with bows and arrows in game and in real life. That's all. I hope you accept me. Thanks
Mike9789
10/05/2013 1:22 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Hello my name is Mike and I am applying to your server. Just a heads up I do not have a YouTube so if it really matters to you that much I will save you the time of reading this. I have been playing minecraft for a little over two years now and have been watching videos about the game long before that. I am 16 and I know i'm young, but I am mature I know when to work and when to goof. My IGN is MIke9789. Ok now to break from the standard style of applications. The reason I am applying even though I don't have a youtube is because I think I can really help the community with builds and creating places for people to interact at and farms for people to use to advance farther. The reason I don't do youtube is because well because I am shy when talking to new people. I can't speak or convey my thoughts. I like being more of the stage manager then the actor. Actually I have been a stage manager before lots of fun by the way. I do have a sort of cautious stance towards people I don't know especially with skype and such. As I said before shy and don't like to talk much and I would like to get to know the people on the server a little better before giving out that information, but if that is a serious problem PM me and we can work somethign out I hope. I do play sports and exercise on school days so that will take away from some online time as well as all my classes. Right now I am a junior in high school so school is my main focus. I love minecraft and want to join this server because of the idea of close community. You can play singleplayer and never have to worry about being griefed robbed or the server stopping. The problem with that is minecraft would be missing a big part in my opinion which is the interaction part. It would limit your builds and lower your motivation. You want to be able to show off your builds and if you had no one to interact with you wouldn't build things like a public farm or a store which limits your builds. I think the risk of being griefed and losing work is worth it for the interaction multiplayer feel of it all. I think thats all I got to say hope to join and thanks for reading this. Please feel free to PM me with any other questions and if you want me to reapply. That is if you even read this far because I don't have YouTube anyway bye for now.
TheUnaverageGamer
10/04/2013 9:11 am
Everyone has been contacted!
TheUnaverageGamer
10/03/2013 3:30 pm
Everyone has been replied to on Skype!
TheUnaverageGamer
10/03/2013 9:25 am
All of you will be contacted soon.
Lethologica7
10/02/2013 5:48 pm
Ello, even though I am not a youtuber personally I felt as if I had nothing to lose by applying. I've always watched youtubers play mc, big and small channels, and I'd love to be a part of that. I have been playing mc for roughly a year and consider myself a mid-advanced builder. I have skype and a mic and I'd much enjoy a chance to play on a mindcrack like server and take part in all the festivities! If it is possible for me to join just shoot me a pm and I can provide my skype name for further questioning. If not it is understood. My IGN is Lethologica7, but however I will withhold my full name from the public in this post. Thank you very much.
Yodahans27
10/02/2013 5:17 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
IGN;Phil0831
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phil0831X 83 subs 1287channel Views
Noahel
10/02/2013 5:10 pm
IGN: BLZDX
YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/StayyFrostehh I don't have any minecraft vids on there because I have not found a server to play on.
TheUnaverageGamer
10/02/2013 2:35 pm
We have 8 members now! All are great! Get your apps in now.
TheUnaverageGamer
10/02/2013 12:45 pm
John has been contacted on Skype!
john_epic_
10/02/2013 12:18 pm
i just applied briefly on skype but i think i'd better be more detailed here, i am a 15 year old boy from Britain and i really want to join a vanilla UHC server as i really like mindcrack (Especially etho, vechz and bdubs). My IGN is John_epic_ and i have a small youtube channel that me and a friend recently started (gottogame, subscribe ). i really am looking foreward to a reply and i look forward to hopefully joining your server :V
TheUnaverageGamer
10/02/2013 12:07 pm
Joshua, you have been contacted on Skype. Still haven't really seen Detailed apps, if you are thinking of applying, please be thorough in your submission. Video Apps would also increase your chances greatly.
Joshywooful
10/02/2013 11:26 am
IGN: Rough_Boulder
YouTube Channel: WierdoOnTheBenchGaming
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing it for a couple of months now, and I feel that I'm pretty experienced. If staff experience is going to help me, I've been an admin on two servers, owner on one and am currently working with Creeper Events.
TheUnaverageGamer
10/02/2013 9:09 am
Arrow, you have been contacted on Skype. We still need as much members applying as possible too. So don't haste, get those apps in and join our wonderful community.
thearrow108_rules
10/01/2013 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Dragonborn
ign:thearrow108
youtube channel:Arrow Plays heres a link http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClC0JPYZA8345sJFzkl1wGw

i really hope to get on here been looking for a server just like this
mpd326
10/01/2013 7:38 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Cool server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome