Unimon! Pixelmon. In need of people. "CURRENTLY ON HIATUS"

universemaster5's Avatar universemaster52/26/14 2:32 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 35
8/21/2014 12:34 am
Nuanulla's Avatar Nuanulla
Hello I am Universemaster5 or by my nick Uni! I am the current owner of a Pixelmon server called Unimon! However its still not online or nowhere near finished. I need builders (Needs Hamachi for that but only for the server making, when its finished it wont be hamachi) gym leaders and more staff! To apply for gym leader fill in this:
IGN:
Gym:
Why do you want to be a gym leader or trainer?:
Do you realize that if you dont give enough attention to the server that you may be removed from the position?:
Do you have experience with Pixelmon or Pokemon?:
So these are the free spaces for now.
Water gym leader: Prototype_X9
Water co-leader: Gunner5651
Water trainer 1: OPEN
Water trainer 2: OPEN
Normal gym leader: OPEN
Normal co-leader: OPEN
Normal trainer: OPEN (There is no trainer 2 here but this one has good pokemon)
Poison gym leader: Eatbudder45
Poison co-leader: OPEN
Poison trainer 1: OPEN
Poison trainer 2: OPEN
Fighting gym leader: bigfatvoyboy
Fighting co-leader: OPEN
Fighting trainer: OPEN
Rock gym leader: VidGamer26402
Rock co-leader: OPEN
Rock trainer 1: OPEN
Rock trainer 2: OPEN
Ground gym leader: BRETTSO
Ground co-leader: OPEN
Ground trainer: OPEN
Fossil gym leader: HerculeDoyle
Fossil co-leader: OPEN
Fossil trainer: OPEN
Dragon gym leader: cowman8883
Dragon co-leader: OPEN
Dragon trainer 1: OPEN
Dragon trainer 2: OPEN
Dragon trainer 3: OPEN
If you want to become a part of staff:
IGN:
Do you have Skype and if you do what is it (Its really important to keep in touch with me if you are a part of staff)?:
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
What qualities do you have for this job?:
Do you realize that you can be removed from staff any time and become a normal player?:
What position?:
So this is the staff for now: (There can be 1 owner, 1 head admin, 2 senior admins, 4 junior admins, 6 moderators and 10 helpers):
Owner: universemaster5
Head admin:cowman8883
Senior admin 1: SwagKid520
Senior admin 2: HerculeDoyle
Junior admin 1: Purifications
Junior admin 2: Awesomeness_24
Junior admin 3: meathaven54
Junior admin 4:
Moderator 1: gunner5651
Moderator 2: LazyChuckle
Moderator 3: AchaikosMC

So to apply for builder fill in this:
IGN:
Why would you like to be an builder?:
Do you realize you can be removed from this position if you are not a good builder?:
Example of past work (Has to be Pixelmon and if you did not build that we will find out eventually and that will be disastorous for the person who did that):
Do you have hamachi?:
So thats all I have to say guys. You can also join our website at http://unimon.enjin.com
-Uni
universemaster5
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2014 4:36 pm
universemaster5
Server project is put on hiatus.
Reason: I am really sick and so I cant work on it for now. I will be back in 2 weeks. But dont worry. I will make a hamachi server by then.
03/13/2014 3:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Eatbudder45
IGN Eatbudder45
Gym:Poison
Why do you want to be leader or trainer: I LOVE PIXELMON! and I love poison types! I enjoy helping out with servers
Do you realize that if you don't give enough attention to the server that you may be removed from the postion;Yep
Expirence with pokemon:Ive been playing since yellow and pixelmon 1.2.5
03/14/2014 8:14 am
universemaster5
Alright you are accepted.
03/13/2014 3:26 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Veloriux
Minecraft Username:
AchaikosMC

Skype name:
david.king585

Why do you want to become a staff member?:
I've always loved helping out servers, in the best way i could. Im a server owner myself and i enjoy seeing players enjoying the server. I want this job because i want to have a server to dedicate most of my time to, get to know each other, and have fun on.

What qualities do you have for this job?
Highly experienced, Fast learner, a good friend, & trustable person.

Do you realize that you can be removed from staff any time and become a normal player?: Yes, I do

What position?:
I'd take any position given to me.

Application Extension

Have you ever been banned on a server?:
Yes, i have been banned on a server once due to a hacker this was about a year ago when a server i was playing on got hacked, sadly the hacker banned all of the players online and once the server was restored i did not get unbanned.

Have you ever had past experiences on a server?:
Yes, i have own multiple minecraft servers and a minecraft network, when became a so called moderator on a server that i used to play on a few years ago, i didnt know anything but overtime i've gain more experience and knowledge about handling servers, dealing with players, configuring plugins, and more.

How many hours do you think you can invest a day?:
Weekdays 5-7 hours
Weekends 8-12 hours

03/14/2014 8:14 am
universemaster5
Alright you are accepted as a mod.
03/13/2014 3:15 pm
OskariGamer
I think I Declined you contact ask what is your skype name and try it again
03/10/2014 1:56 pm
OskariGamer
IGN: ThunderDragon_
Why would you like to be an builder?:Because I have never been a builder in a server and I would want to try it out. However I am awesome at building anything you want with a positive mood.
Do you realize you can be removed from this position if you are not a good builder?:Yes I do.
Example of past work (Has to be Pixelmon and if you did not build that we will find out eventually and that will be disastorous for the person who did that): A fire type Gym that works just perfectly. I finished it today.
Do you have hamachi?:Now Ido have because you told me that I have to have it.
By the waycall me in skype my name is oskarihuttunen because I cant put the picture here, I dont know why. Am I in now, please! this is very important for me.
03/11/2014 7:28 am
universemaster5
Alright you are put on trial. When I see the pictures I will decide if I will accept you or not. Adding you on skype now.
03/10/2014 11:15 am
universemaster5
And I am BACK PEOPLE! Check the website on further explanations.
03/07/2014 12:45 pm
OskariGamer
IGN:
Why would you like to be an builder?:Because I have never been a builder in a server and I would want to try it out. However I am awesome at building anything you want with a positive mood.
Do you realize you can be removed from this position if you are not a good builder?:Yes I do.
Example of past work (Has to be Pixelmon and if you did not build that we will find out eventually and that will be disastorous for the person who did that): A fire type Gym that works just perfectly. I finished it today.
Do you have hamachi?:No
03/10/2014 11:15 am
universemaster5
Ehm... Declined.
Reasons: There is no IGN listed here. And you have to have hamachi. You need a picture to support that you made that gym.
03/03/2014 8:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Dunderwood18
IGN:dunderwood18
Do you have Skype and if you do what is it (Its really important to keep in touch with me if you are a part of staff)?:junde720
Why would you like to become a staff member?:because this server looks really cool and ive never been on a pixelmon server before and i want to try it
What qualities do you have for this job?:im a experienced mod and admin
Do you realize that you can be removed from staff any time and become a normal player?:yes
What position?:junior admin
03/03/2014 8:17 pm
JacobLeBaws1
Bump?
03/02/2014 6:27 pm
JacobLeBaws1
Okay, thank you for considering!
03/01/2014 10:38 pm
JacobLeBaws1
I'm somewhat decent. I've done bridges and doors and such. And if there's more for me to learn there's plenty of time to.
03/01/2014 10:29 pm
JacobLeBaws1
IGN: JacobLeBaws
Do you have Skype and if you do what is it (Its really important to keep in touch with me if you are a part of staff)?: jcm.mt2000@hotmail.com
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I love to help out and have a feel of importance.
What qualities do you have for this job?: I have been a moderator before on a Pixelmon server before, and I have have been playing Minecraft for 2 years and I have been using the Pixelmon mod for 4 months. I have lots of knowledge for commands and such and I think that I am an awesome person when it comes to stuff like this.
Do you realize that you can be removed from staff any time and become a normal player?: Yes.
What position?: Junior Admin 4
03/02/2014 6:33 am
universemaster5
You might be accepted I will see... You will probably be accepted but I have other apps aswell...
03/01/2014 9:56 am
prxpro
IGN: prxpro
Why would you like to be an builder?: Because i need a new job
Do you realize you can be removed from this position if you are not a good builder?: Yes, i think i'm good enought
Example of past work (Has to be Pixelmon and if you did not build that we will find out eventually and that will be disastorous for the person who did that):
Do you have hamachi?: Yep
03/01/2014 10:38 am
universemaster5
Alright prxpro might be accepted. (You need some past work)
03/01/2014 9:48 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
03/01/2014 10:36 am
universemaster5
Custom made. I have seen to much servers that are based on kanto and wanted to create a custom region of Koriana!
03/01/2014 7:23 am
Kamonegi
IGN: BRETTSO
Gym: Ground
Why do you want to be a gym leader or trainer?: I have been a Gym Leader on many servers before and have alot of experience with pokémon and Movesets.
Do you realize that if you dont give enough attention to the server that you may be removed from the position?: Yes.
Do you have experience with Pixelmon or Pokemon?: I am in the top 5 competitive players on Pokémon, and I have used Pixelmon alot before.

My favourite Pokémon is Garchomp.
03/01/2014 8:30 am
universemaster5
Alright Brettso is accepted.
03/01/2014 4:22 am
03/01/2014 8:30 am
universemaster5
Yeah you can design it but the builders can change it at will and so can I.
02/28/2014 3:38 pm
baton123123123
IGN: bigfatvoyboy
Gym: Fighting Type- Gym Leader
Why do you want to be a gym leader or trainer?:
I want to challenge other players to a fun and competitive match. I want it to be fun.
I also want to help the server if needed.
Do you realize that if you dont give enough attention to the server that you may be removed from the position?: Yes
Do you have experience with Pixelmon or Pokemon?:
Yes, I've played almost every single pokemon game from Emerald to Black and White
My favorite pokemon would be... a Charizard
02/28/2014 3:22 pm
universemaster5
And my pc is fixed! Now the server will soon be on... I will pm all the builders...
02/28/2014 4:35 am
02/28/2014 9:54 am
universemaster5
Sorry its not yet. First I need to fix my pc. I am currently using my mac. And its so hard to make a server on a mac.
02/27/2014 9:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
VidGamer26402
IGN:VidGamer26402
Gym:any
Why do you want to be a gym leader or trainer?:Because i have been many before and i love battling people and fighting with Pokemon and/or Pixelmon
Do you realize that if you don't give enough attention to the server that you may be removed from the position?:yes Ive seen that happen before
Do you have experience with Pixelmon or Pokemon?:Yes a lot i have been playing Pokemon since platinum
epic_boss_24602@hotmail.com
02/27/2014 10:24 am
universemaster5
You are added as the rock gym leader.
02/27/2014 8:25 am
02/27/2014 9:21 am
universemaster5
Alright you are accepted.
02/27/2014 8:00 am
universemaster5
Chomper777 is put on trial. I will see. Chomper.
And meat haven and lazy chuckle are added!
02/28/2014 8:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
LazyChuckle
So am I a mod?
03/01/2014 8:29 am
universemaster5
Yep you are a mod.
02/26/2014 3:23 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
LazyChuckle
IGN:LazyChuckle
Do you have Skype and if you do what is it (Its really important to keep in touch with me if you are a part of staff)?:yes faizan20002
Why would you like to become a staff member?:because it is cool and i just love being a mod
What qualities do you have for this job?: i was a mod on a server once then he stopped it ):
Do you realize that you can be removed from staff any time and become a normal player?: Yes
What position?:Mod
02/26/2014 2:42 pm
MeatHaven
IGN: metahaven54
Do you have Skype and if you do what is it (Its really important to keep in touch with me if you are a part of staff)?: Yes I do, it is meathaven54
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I think it's an interesting position in a mincecraft server, I also hate people who break the rules and enjoy helping those who obey them.
What qualities do you have for this job?: Plenty of experience, level headed and fair. I'm also a very fast learner and able builder.
Do you realize that you can be removed from staff any time and become a normal player?: Yes I do, of course If I do get a position I would hate to be removed for no reason.
What position?: Junior Admin or Moderator
02/26/2014 2:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
chomper777
IGN: chomper777
Do you have Skype and if you do what is it (Its really important to keep in touch with me if you are a part of staff)?: chomper777(canada one)
Why would you like to become a staff member?: yes
What qualities do you have for this job?: I have owned many hub servers and pixlemon servers before.
Do you realize that you can be removed from staff any time and become a normal player?: Yes
What position?: Junior Admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome