| Unique Server | RexCraftia | Looking for Staff Members |

RexCraftia's Avatar RexCraftia7/12/15 9:43 am
10/29/2016 2:16 pm
Pertexus's Avatar Pertexus

IP: REXCRAFTIA.COM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RexCraftia is a one-of-a-kind factions server, featuring many unique aspects. You can read more about the actual server at our main thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RexCraftia is in need of more staff members. We are not looking for developers, we are not looking for builders. We are looking for staff members that can assist in chat moderation.

As a staff member, you are not allowed to PvP in the Overworld and the Nether. You can still PvP in The End and specific PvP arenas. You are not allowed to raid anyone. This is because we want staff members to seem as friendly and trustworthy as possible

You must have skype, if you do not have skype just go ahead and download it
Please put effort into your application, as it will give you a higher chance to be accepted. Remember that the staff application is not the only part of becoming a staff member. You have a much higher chance of becoming part of the team if you prove you are worthy of it. You can do this by being helpful and active on the server.

Our information:
Server IP: rexcraftia.com

Application Template:

[1]: Ingame name?
[2]: Do you have skype? (Yes/no)
[3]: Your age?
[4]: In which country do you live in? (Time zone?)
[5]: How many hours a day can you be online?
[6]: Have you previously been staff on a server?
[7]: Are you currently staff on other servers? (A paragraph is expected here)
[8]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
[9]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
[10]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)
RexCraftia
Level 71 : Legendary Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/29/2016 2:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Pertexus
[1]: Ingame name? Facculi

[2]: Do you have skype? (Yes/no) Yes, I do.

[3]: Your age? 13

[4]: In which country do you live in? (Time zone?) USA (EST)

[5]: How many hours a day can you be online? On the weekends, for about 1-4 hours. On the weekday, I will be on occasionally- school is hard ;-;

[6]: Have you previously been staff on a server? No.

[7]: Are you currently staff on other servers? (A paragraph is expected here) Nope.

[8]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
RexCraftia is a very diverse and calm community-- something that's rare nowadays. I appreciate the fact that everyone that is on the server is so nice and welcoming-- especially with the ./welcome command. The Staff are so helpful, and I think that anyone could join this server with no trouble at all. I loved the different classes too!
[9]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
I would love to become a staff on RexCraftia because, I've never been staff on another server. And a lot of other servers don't progress as much as this one; the staff on other servers are a little lazy(no offense) and they usually aren't on as much. I would love to be able to be there for the people that might feel awkward or if they need help.
In general, RexCraftia is a unique server that makes me want to be on the server 24/7.

[10]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)
If it's needed I could possibly do a little coding, although to be honest my skills in coding aren't the best. I'm usually a very cheerful and happy person, so I think I could provide a positive atmosphere no matter what. I also believe that I am a "justice" type of person, so if someone does something wrong, I will be able to teach them a lesson, and if it's TOO much, then ban/mute them.
08/27/2015 1:18 pm
crawdadddy
Hey, feel fre to add me on skype @ fanta6117 if you'd like to discuss this. I'd rather not do it on here.
09/01/2015 7:11 am
RexCraftia
Sorry, but if you wish to apply, you have to post here.
I do not accept applications over private messages.
08/27/2015 12:56 pm
RexCraftia
Bump - Still looking for applications
08/06/2015 9:39 am
RexCraftia
08/02/2015 11:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
[1]: Ingame name? Spikey_Sin
[2]: Do you have skype? (Yes/no) Yes Adam Warfum
[3]: Your age? 14
[4]: In which country do you live in? (Time zone?) England GMT 1+
[5]: How many hours a day can you be online? 6-8 hours Per day
[6]: Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide proof)
[7]: Are you currently staff on other servers? (A paragraph is expected here) No.
[8]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) i think the server is quiet good, a nice community nice staff, great plugins, the builds look Amazing, good job to that guy. over all i like this server very much, and id totally play this allot more
[9]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to make your Server A better place for people and make sure everybody is happy. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
[10]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)^^^^^^^^^^^^^
08/02/2015 11:29 am
RexCraftia
07/30/2015 3:28 pm
RexCraftia
07/22/2015 9:45 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
FlamingNinja9701
Are you guys still looking for applications..? If so, here is mine...

1) IGN: FlamingNinja9701

2) Skype: Will PM you if I am accepted.

3) Age: 14

4) Country/Timezone: Canada, GMT -4

5) Hours per day: As of now, 2-3 hours every weekday. I cannot be on for longer because I have various things going on. If this is a hindrance to selecting me, I apologize in advance.

6) Have you previously been staff?: I have not staffed on any server before. However, I think that Rexcraftia will be a great place to build a foundation upon which I can develop my skills from managing chat to helping out helping out with more important tasks. I've taken a recent interest in staffing on a server because I would like a new experience of being on a server, but from a different perspective.

7) Are you currently staff?: As I mentioned before, I haven't staffed on any servers, nor am I currently staff. However, because of this, I can contribute more to Rexcraftia than I would if I was busy with other servers.

8) What do you think of the Rexcraftia server?: I have not been on the Rexcraftia server yet because I have not been on my laptop for the past few days. However, I did get the chance to read the wiki and I was very impressed. Something I especially admired was how dedicated you guys are, and proof of this was found when you made quite a few custom biomes, crates and mobs. No other server I have ever seen was dedicated enough to make custom biomes. Also, I am a fan of the RPG genre and have played on a lot of RPG Minecraft servers (only second to how may faction servers I play on). Even if I am not selected as a staff member, I'll be sure to actually go on the server for the experience. Also, Rexcraftia seems like a professional establishment (you have an enjin site, wiki, professional-looking custom banners etc.). This adds further to my interest to join the staff team at Rexcraftia.

9) Why do you want to be staff on Rexcraftia?: I want to be staff on Rexcraftia for a number of reasons, some of which I have mentioned already. Firstly, I want to be a staff member because I want to gain the experience of helping to manage something large and professional, like this Minecraft server. Also, Rexcraftia seems to be very dedicated to what they do. I admire this and I want to be a part of a committed and friendly team. I want a fresh perspective of a Minecraft server, and I feel like staffing in Rexcraftia will give me this. Lastly, I wish to join because I want to help the moderation community at Rexcraftia with what they do: keep a great server going.

10) What can you bring to the server?: I can bring an honest, dedicated, loyal and unique personality to the Rexcraftia team. I am flexible, so I can do more than one thing as staff. I can moderate chat, organize and run on-server events and even help publicize the server if necessary. I like to work as a team because when more than 1 person works together, you can achieve so much. I feel like this is the kind of attitude that you guys are looking for, which is why I am applying. Also, I'm a very outgoing and kind person that can help players in need of assistance.

Thank you for reading my application! I know it was lengthy, I apologize. If I did not make it for the staff team, could you take a moment to PM me on why I did not make it..? With this, I can do what is needed to make a better application.

~FlamingNinja9701
07/22/2015 9:21 am
ImABatmanTurtle
In-Game Name - My Minecraft name is ImABatmanTurte
Any Previous Names? - Speedykyle99 .-.

Age - I'm currently 14, but I hope this application is proof that I am mature and literate for my age.

Region / Timezone - I am in the US, Central time.
Any Contactable Methods - Skype:ImABatmanTurtle
What job are you applying for? - Admin/Head Admin

How much time would you devote to the server weekly? - Of course, it would vary from week to week, and day to day, but I would estimate 2-4 hours per DAY

Any past experiences? - I have been Admin, Mod, Helper, and Builder many times. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off.

Why should we pick you for this role? - I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server

What do you think of RexCraftia? Well, so far it sounds like a great server to be apart of. Im not sure what I think about it as I havent been on it yet. However, I plan to join shortly and take a look around.

Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? As I said, i've been staff on many server, and my own. I love helping people, and making friends. Minecraft is one of my favorite games and I think adding a twist every once in a while is great. I have always liked helping others. I love towny and factions and being able to assist people on one of my favorite types of servers would be wonderful!

What can you offer to the server? I am a experienced builder. The rest is listed above in my original APP.
07/19/2015 4:51 pm
RexCraftia
07/18/2015 10:28 am
RexCraftia
07/15/2015 4:20 pm
Tom-Senpai
[1]: Ingame name? Tom-Senpai
[2]: Do you have skype? (Yes/no) Yes. Tom.Rawrs
[3]: Your age? 25
[4]: In which country do you live in? (Time zone?) USA, Eastern.
[5]: How many hours a day can you be online? (Please provide proof) I'm 25 years old. I can be on whenever except from 7am-4pm. Sometimes 7am-12pm.
[6]: Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide proof) Yes. I've been playing minecraft for 5+ years. Have no proof though. The servers I staffed on have been retired. I've had my own server as well.
[7]: Are you currently staff on other servers? (A paragraph is expected here) No.
[8]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I think it has a nice concept. I like RPGs and have mostly played RPG's and MMO's my entire life. I look forward to playing the server.
[9]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I like to help people. It's as simple as that. I like to build and have fun. I'm very outgoing.
[10]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here) I'm not going to blow smoke out of my behind. I can only promise you dedication and whatever else I may have at my disposal to offer to the server.
07/15/2015 2:03 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Pokemon
ItsMangle
[1]: Ingame name? ItsMangle

[2]: Do you have skype? (Yes/no) Yes! Skype: Coopsierawr

[3]: Your age? 16

[4]: In which country do you live in? (Time zone?) North America. PDT. UTC/GMT- 7hr

[5]: How many hours a day can you be online? (Please provide proof) I can be on about 6-13 hours a day because of summer vacation once school starts again it many shift, but i'll notify you about it when it comes.

[6]: Have you previously been staff on a server? (Please provide proof) I had a moderation job on Mianite.gamename.net, which was a successful server. Sadly i left because of how the owner treated problems, but not just that he also hired the worst staff members that corrupted the server. I also had a job as an Admin on Mythiccraft.nitrous.net which later got closed down. I was also ranked Mod/Admin on a server hosted by EverHold (Lost the Ip, my apologize) which i left staff position there because that server just lost it.

[7]: Are you currently staff on other servers? (A paragraph is expected here) Not at the moment and for reasons which were listed above, but hopefully I'll get a staff position soon enough

[8]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I personally haven't been on RexCraftia but by the looks of it, it looks like a great server with a great owner and it looks like a very fun server to play on.

[9]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I would like to be a staff member on RexCraftia, because i love helping people, and helping them enjoy there minecraft experience as staff of the few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

[10]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here) Well i can offer a great and fun community for new players, and alot of dedication put into the server. i can also provide ideas to help improve the server if ever needed.
07/15/2015 10:51 am
RexCraftia
07/13/2015 4:30 pm
RexCraftia
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com