-=- UnknownGaming -=- Needs Staff 150+ Slots

TypicalBIgGuy's Avatar TypicalBIgGuy2/28/16 12:55 pm
1 emeralds 169 5
2/28/2016 1:27 pm
TypicalBIgGuy's Avatar TypicalBIgGuy
Hello I would like to thank you for visiting this forum post and by that you are showing interest. The name of the server hasn't been created and all the people who get accepted will give ideas and we shall all vote on them. I have always wanted to create a minecraft community because everyone who plays miniecraft is awesome. Unfortunately every time I have attempted to make a minecraft server I have failed. The reason I have failed is because I don't have the help I need to create this community, so this is where you come in I need players for certain positions like Community Manager, Developers, Builders, Graphic design, Admin, and Mod. I will give a description of each job next to the applications.

Community Manager- The community manage will be in charge of creating events and making sure the community will have a enjoyable experience. More information will be given if you are accepted into the community
Needed: 1 to 2 people
Application:

Click to reveal
Community Manager Application:
In Game Name:
Experience (Proof If Any):
Examples of events you could plan:
What is our Server Name:
Mic: (Yes/No)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
What makes you stand out from others?:
Any information we should be informed about?:

Developer: As a developer you will help with any plugin issues, website issues, and created plugins. More information will given if you are accepted to the community.
Needed: 2 to 3 Developers

Click to reveal
Developer Application:
In Game Name:
What can you contribute to the server?:
What is our Server Name:
Skype Name:

Builder: You must be able to builder cool exciting things that have never been seen before. For example mini games, spawn, and anything else. If you are accepted into the community you will be given more information.
Needed: 4-7

Click to reveal
Builder Application:
In Game Name:
What is our Server Name:
Skype Name:
What do you prefer to build?:

Graphic Design: You need to create items that will make our server look professional.
Needed: 1-2
Click to reveal
Graphic Design Application:
In Game Name:
What is our Server Name:
Skype Name:
What software do you use?

Admin: As a Admin you will look over all the staff members under you and make sure they are doing the correct things. If staff members aren't following procedure you will report them a superior who has not been decided.
Needed: 2-3

Click to reveal
Admin Application:
In Game Name:
What is our Server Name:
Skype Name:
Have you ever been banned?:
Why have you been banned if you were banned?:

Mod: As a mod you help control the players and make sure they have a enjoyable experience.
Click to reveal
Mod Application:
In Game Name:
What is our Server Name:
Skype Name:
Have you ever been banned?:
Why have you been banned if you were banned?: