✦Upcoming Build Team✦ - Recruits Buildranks - ✦Works on RPG✦

Journey of Asria's Avatar Journey of Asria1/1/17 8:03 pm
2/11/2017 6:24 pm
JustTheFox22's Avatar JustTheFox22
Hello people!

My name is Finn and I am the owner of the Realms of Rhodor Network. We are currently working on a medieval/fantasy styled openworld RPG. It will be very unique.
Of course we will need builders to make this RPG. So I am creating this build team.

What do builders do?
It really depends on the rank you are applying for. Anyone is allowed to do anything but terraformers mostly keep it to terraforming. <--- Example.

Of course we build on the RPG. We might even do some commisions if we can. On the RPG you just need to keep in mind that we are a medieval/fantasy styled RPG.

What are the rewards?

- Experience
- Maybe some new friendships
- You obviously get a place on the wall of fame
- If we do commisions you get a share of the money
-Depending on how much you do you can get a rank on the server

What ranks are you looking for?

- Builder ✦[0/10] These are the main builders of the world they copy and help the designers with their work, do some simple jobs, No real talent required.

- Designer ✦[0/5] These are the Designers from every place in this world. They design a main base and they lead the builders. These people have real talent and know how to build well.

- Terraformer [0/5]✦ Terraformers mostly keep building caves, forests, trees, plains, rocks, anything like that.

- Worldpainter [0/2] ✦These people make the worldpainter / worldmachine maps we need for the RPG.

Are there any requirements?
Yes there are!

-You need to be at least 12+
-You need to have a decent build history with the medieval / fantasy style
-You are mature, but you can also joke around.
-You are not only in this for the money!
-You need to have either skype or discord

The Application Form!
Form
1. Your name
2. What rank you are applying for.
3. Your age
4. Your skypename/discordname
5. Have you built for previous projects like this?
6. Tell us about your build experience.
7. Do you know how to use Worldedit/Voxelsniper?
8. Show us atleast 2 (more is allowed) screenshots of your builds / maps.

Some sidenotes
We are using an edited version of the Conquest Texturepack.
If you want to apply for an other role just P.M. Me or leave a reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck applying!

-Realms of Rhodor
Journey of Asria
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2017 6:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JustTheFox22
o
02/11/2017 6:23 pm
JustTheFox22
1. Your name: JustTheFox
2. What rank you are applying for: Builder
3. Your age: 12
4. Your skypename/discordname: saifmeerkat22
5. Have you built for previous projects like this? Unfortunately the answer to this question is no, i have never participated in a Minecraft server project. However, i do have numerous experiences in building structures.
6. Tell us about your build experience. i have had numerous experiences on servers that are major, and different types of servers that need support and have just recently released. I have been offered that rank builder on: DefianceCraft, (unfortunately it shut down) Jailhouseblox (this server is still remaining open but will not come out until a couple of months) and new servers that i have managed to achieve the rank of head-builder. In addition, i can also easily manage to build a structure independently, which has an advantage of me working at a quick pace. Usually, i am familiar with producing cosmic structures and buildings that are all shapes and sizes.
7. Do you know how to use Worldedit/Voxelsniper? For the world edit, i do intend to have a quite an amount of experience, but for voxelsniper i may need support.
8. Show us atleast 2 (more is allowed) screenshots of your builds / maps: For some weird reason, it doesn't allow me to send my building files so i will just have to send you my youtube channel that has buildings which took a lot of effort to get through. Youtube channel name: Foxy saif or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2sbjq ... 5wtEwgrx6A.

Thank you for dedicating your time on reading my application,

JustTheFox
02/11/2017 6:11 pm
JustTheFox22
o
02/11/2017 6:01 pm
JustTheFox22
i would want to apply for builder but it doesn't let me upload pictures
02/11/2017 5:50 pm
CynnSocial
1. Your name
Chris

2. What rank you are applying for.
Builder

3. Your age

4. Your skypename/discordname
Cynn ( if you require the number it is 8939 ) (DISCORD)

5. Have you built for previous projects like this?
I have before, however unable to recall the server name - I have just decided to come back from a good 1-2 year break from Minecraft this week. None of these projects had true leadership nor goals, so I have never fulfilled one of these projects.

6. Tell us about your build experience.
My build experience has dwindled quite recently, as previous explained due to a 1-2 year break from Minecraft, so I have just been doing some single player builds on random worlds to get back into building.

7. Do you know how to use Worldedit/Voxelsniper?
From what I remember, I was much better with Worldedit than I was with Voxelsniper however was a competent user with Voxelsniper

8. Show us atleast 2 (more is allowed) screenshots of your builds / maps;
I only have the below build, that I have been doing on/off this week and taken the screenshots for the sole purpose of applying for this server. I am happy to also to submit myself to an building test on your server if you wish.

Apparently, I have a few further screenshots - must be from my old time on Minecraft,

Imgur link ; http://imgur.com/a/zZP7J

Edit reason ; Formatting, clarify discord/skype
01/22/2017 3:39 pm
Journey of Asria
We still need builders!
01/20/2017 5:56 pm
Journey of Asria
Builders!
01/12/2017 10:21 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
JadiMc
Good luck finding other builders, since this is lost in the posts.
01/12/2017 12:16 pm
Journey of Asria
Thanks
01/11/2017 11:41 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
JadiMc
1. Your name: Jadi/Jack
2. What rank you are applying for: Builder.
3. Your age: 12.
4. Your skypename/discordname jackdixonse + jadi
5. Have you built for previous projects like this? Yes.
6. Tell us about your build experience: Well i was recently a builder on a server and it was a very fun experience to build with others. Obviously i've been on other servers and in several build teams but i thought that the idea of medieval (the style that i mainly build in) was fun.
7. Do you know how to use Worldedit/Voxelsniper? Yes. I'm more used to W/E but i stil know a bit of Voxelsniper even though i haven't used it for a while.
8. Show us atleast 2 (more is allowed) screenshots of your builds / maps: These are just some small builds that i've made. The main ones aren't on this computer. http://imgur.com/a/nbwFY (BUILDS)
01/11/2017 1:21 pm
Journey of Asria
Denied, Sorry
01/10/2017 1:37 pm
Journey of Asria
Builders!
01/08/2017 5:23 am
Journey of Asria
CantStopThisTo ALL Server Owners that I post this message too: I have a MAJOR proposition. This is an opportunity of a life time, pay very close attention.

Add 'ChristianLarcomb' on Skype and join the elegance today.
email: christianlarcomb@gmail.com

Proposition:
We come together to build a massive, energetic, hungry Network with driven, bright, established [Owners, Admins, Mods, and Devs.] from Multiple Servers, coming together to focus on one MASSIVE server with outstanding: Website, Logo, Design, Premise, Factions, Arenas (mini-games), Story Line, and [but not limited too] all of the attributes that your server may already have. Instead of us hard working Server Founders, building very small communities trying to combat each other, lets all join to one and become a Goliath Network showing Hypixel, and Honey Bee servers, (and more.) Who's boss.

How we can do this:
- Disband all servers other than our Core Server RiseoftheTitans.net
- Bring all of our resources together.
- Introduce all of ourselves to each-other through means of Skype or TeamSpeak.
- Focus on building the 14k x 14k map of Greece to house multiple cities, dungeons, quests, shops, events and so much more!
- Establish a strong relationship and respect one another, we’re all here for one reason. To build an unfathomably fantastic server.
- All Members will remain the positions they were from the originated server!
- Integrate all of our ideas and figure out the best routes to take.
- [Go ahead and add some in the comments, recommendations]

Benefits:
- We can all invest in HUGE hardware servers. 8-Cores with seemingly unlimited amounts of Ram and SSD storage! [Optional]
- Support 50K players.
- All of our resources are in unison. Massive Network!
- Funding for shirts, merchandise and programming can happen in a breeze. (Custom plugins)
- Website development and management will be taken care of.
- Server Quality will jump through the roof.
- 2% of Net Sales. (For every sale you make, you'll receive 2% Net.)
- Access to an incredible amount of resources for development.
- Possibility to expand like never before.

Welcome to, Rise of the Titans.
- Future largest Server/Network on the face of the planet.
- Greek Mythology
- Greek Themed
- We never limit your maximum potential, lets get to building an incredible community.
- Our network is laser focused on bringing ALL of our skillsets together and building impressive things. Amazing.

“Do you want to be the owner of a small time server for the rest of your life, or change the world with our vision of a Gaming Network?”

Let’s rise together.

*Edit: Since Jan 4th till today, we’ve had over 8 individual Server Owners join us varying from small to giant. We’re incredibly excited about this and looking for more to come. Talk to you soon.

*Right now, we’ve finished the website, name, logo, main spawn and trainee town, core story line structure and much much more. Right now we’re looking for more and more builders.

Regards,
- Christian C. Larcomb

No.
01/07/2017 6:16 pm
Journey of Asria
Still need people!
01/07/2017 6:15 pm
Journey of Asria
Still need people!
01/05/2017 3:30 pm