Upcoming server recruits stuff[read all]

giannisgr_'s Avatar giannisgr_9/30/14 4:34 am
1 emeralds 369 7
9/30/2014 3:04 pm
swalshey123's Avatar swalshey123
Server will be factions/pvp with minigames and special events,version 1.8(or .1-2)i need 5 builders for spawn and miningames(spawn is half done but needs more)
2 helpers to help the players or the other stuff,2 admins to be in charge of the server when im offline and 1 developer to help with plugins and 1 site manager!..fill up this application

name:
what position you want:
why you want it:
what will you do:
giannisgr_
Level 24 : Expert Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2014 3:04 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
swalshey123
name: Scott aka swagmuffin2012
what position you want: Head Admin/ Co-Owner or Admin
why you want it: I have been Owner of 3 Servers and co owned many others. I am very experienced with owning a server and can help with any tips as well as help with plugins. I know hundreds of plugins to help the server.
what will you do: Well, I am online usually every day 4 hours a day. I can go on the server a lot especially when you are in need for help. I can help with Bukkit, work with the developer, and help you too.
09/30/2014 2:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Lollol1874
Name: Lauren, although most of my friends call me Chili. ^-^ (IGN: Lollol1874)
What position you want?: Admin or Helper.
Why you want it?: I've had much experience with helping servers run smoothly. I've held ranks such as Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Moderator and Helper on previous servers, which makes me rather capable of having this job. I'm very mature for my age, but I do enjoy a good laugh with players and staff alike, making me more of an approachable person, in case a player had a query. I'm a dedicated member of servers, so expect me to be on the server daily for 2 hours, and probably even more at the weekends, but no promises. I love to help out new communities, and making friends along the way, while also re-enforcing the rules of the server to make it as enjoyable as possible.
What will you do?: I will do exactly what my role is supposed to do, and also add my personal flare of uniqueness to the server, as I hope other staff members will do too. But seriously, I will make sure to keep the server a place of happy, friendly players, while keeping any hackers or bullies away with a ban. No one wants their day ruined by people who intentionally do just that. However, if a player is found to be hacking, I would prefer to ask them to kindly stop before a ban is issued. If they stop, then everyone's happy. The same would go to players using offensive language. They would have a chance before a mute is issued. This will hopefully keep everyone on the server content, and will make it run smoothly.
I hope you consider me as a possible addition to your staffing team.
Kind Regards,
-Chili
09/30/2014 1:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Mastergle
name: Garrett
what position you want: Website Manager
why *do* you want it: I love web development and maintenance, i have created a few forums already, but none are publicly used,
Example -> www.evobaserver.iclanwebsites.com
what will you do: I will maintain your website and keep it running smoothly.
09/30/2014 7:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
REDUX__
name: Mitch

what position you want: Admin

why you want it: I've had 3 years experience as a Senior Mod, Admin and website Admin, I'm able to run a server on my own when needed.
I have had extensive knowledge with commands and dealing with players both rule breakers and players who need help, I play 6 to 10 hours daily, i keep my answers short and brief but straight to the point. PM me or Skype me to discuss further

what will you do: Run the server no questions asked do what I'm told.
09/30/2014 6:26 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
geothermal007
I sent you a PM
09/30/2014 4:48 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Name: Max
What position you want: Admin
Why you want itI will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 6-7 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems. As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is.
What Will you do: I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker.
if a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.
09/30/2014 4:39 am
Level 1 : New Network
ICanthinkOfaName
name:zac
what position you want:Admin
why you want it : . I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.
what will you do:I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome