Upcoming Skyblock Server [Recruiting]

Ciberg's Avatar Ciberg5/31/15 10:20 am
6/11/2015 4:21 pm
DGX01's Avatar DGX01
The Basics
This server (currently unnamed), will be a new type of Skyblock. It will include all the basic Skyblock functions, but also a new war system. For example, /is war <name> will send a war treaty to the player, and if they accept your islands will be at war. When two islands are at war they can teleport to the other island, but at a cost (Probably emeralds). They won't be able to grief, but they can mine crops, and a few other functions that are still being decided on.

Available Ranks

Update: We only need alpha testers now, to test join ciberg.tk! If you stay on until we launch you get the [Veteran] and maybe a promotion to a staff rank.

Update 2: If you're a developer, you may also be needed! Join the server and we will discuss it, no need to apply.

Admin:
Job: Your job is to moderate the server and make sure nothing goes wrong. Punish players who deserve it, and generally keep the server peaceful.
IGN:
Why do you want to be admin?
What makes you worthy of the job?

Builder:
Job: The builders will be a vital part of the server. They'll be in charge of creating spawn, events, and anything else we need built.
IGN:
Why should we chose you?

I may also need a few developers to help me on small things, but I'll be making the main plugin myself.

Accepted Applications:
Chione
britishgirlBG

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I hope to see you on the server! Keep in mind it will probably me months before we officially release, but the alpha development is starting now! I will be updating this post frequently, and hopefully make it a little more organized once we get the framework of the server done.

If you need to contact me or check out the server, my test server IP is ciberg.tk

Update:
We have decided to name the server The Arx.
Ciberg
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2015 10:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Fishylongpants
IGN:Fishylongpants
Previous Experience: I have been staff on 3 other servers. I was Co-Owner on 1 server and i was Head-Admin on the other 2 servers.
Why do you want to be admin? I enforce the rules just as much as i follow them. I like to make it fair for all of the players on a server so that they can have as much fun as possible.
What makes you worthy of the job?I have experience being an Admin on other servers and i love to work in groups and solve problems.
05/31/2015 10:51 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Usually I just don't even try when I do these, but I've decided to give it a go...

(-) What Is Your In-Game Name: My In-Game Name Is aceops23

(-) How Old Are You: I Am 16 Years Of Age

(-) What Is Your Previous Staff Experience:
(-) Moderator: HuskyPixelmon: Pixelmon Server That Had 1k+ Players On
(-) Head-Admin: QtipCraft: Server That Had Factions/Kit PvP
(-) Owner: TheJox: Hub Server That Had Factions/Kit PvP/Skyblock/SurvivalGames
(-) Owner: EternityNetwork: Has Factions/Skyblock/SurvivalGames (Online)
(-) Co-Owner: KrazyFactions: Factions Server
(-) Head-Moderator: (Forgot The Name): Kit PvP/Factions/Creative

(-)Why Do You Want To Be Admin: I have always had a thing for skyblock. I have had plenty of experience with it, so I know what I am doing. I am very experienced when it comes to this game mode because I have played it more than every other type of game mode combined. I am a big problem solver, whenever there is a problem, I am always quick to come to a solution.

(-) What Makes You Worthy Of The Job: Everything I've Mentioned Above.
05/31/2015 11:12 am
djrock200060
IGN: DJRock

Previous Experience:
I have had previous experience at being a Moderator, Beta Tester/Development Testing, Admin and Head admin on other servers before. The last two on the same server as each over.

Why do you want to be admin? :
I want to be admin because I want something to do with my spare time rather than just be bored doing the same old thing. Also because i want to just help out.

What makes you worthy of the job? :
I am worthy of the job because i am good with dealing with people in a calm and sensible manor and do not take one persons side when dealing with an incident of supposed incident. I have a wide command knowledge as i used to have my own private server for me and my friends to play on. Finally i am a mature person that does not go around annoying people like invisible punching them during a game.
05/31/2015 11:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Lori00
IGN: Lori00
I want to get an admin or developer. I know plugins well and know commands. I worked for 4 servers as admin and moderator. I like helpinh others. I have team speak.
I know how to deal with griefers, beggers, spammer etc and like keeping things peaceful.
I am responsable and don't grief player's houses or steal things in their chests.
Please answer to this email:
lorcalza00@gmail.com
05/31/2015 11:36 am
Ciberg
I'm sorry, your application has been denied. The rest of you have been accepted into part 2 of the application process, please add my skype (the_ciberg), and we'll make a group.
05/31/2015 11:38 am
knifesacl
IGN: knifesacl
Previous Experience: on 2 servers
Why do you want to be admin? so i can keep the server clean from hackers and help others
What makes you worthy of the job? i have great building skills i am always on and if u need me ill be there
05/31/2015 12:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Chione
Sounds like a great idea with the skyblock wars!
05/31/2015 1:44 pm
Ciberg
Chione_ congratulations! You have been accepted
05/31/2015 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
britishgirlBG
IGN:Fire_User
Previous Experience:I Own a server
Why do you want to be admin:I want to become part of the God squad because I want this server to grow. This server has about a 1-5 user joining activity. If I became staff team, I can work hard to break that and make this server way more popular. I have experience in staff because 1)I Own a server 2)I am/were staff on many servers. I already welcome and help players that join the server. If I become staff, the limits on me helping will never exist. I will help players when they need help, I will give players advice on becoming staff if they want to apply, shall I go on! I will exceed the limits to a perfect staff member if I become one. Thank you.
What makes you worthy of the job: I am a leader, I am good at helping, I follow the rules, I ban rules breakers,etc. This is part of the reason that you should think that I’m worthy of the job. I think that I’m one of the first people on this server. If you want more info about why Im worthy of this, ask me.
05/31/2015 2:53 pm
Ciberg
05/31/2015 2:55 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
carwyn team
I would love to help advertise your server on my YouTube channel. Of course this will be in exchange for YouTube rank.
Add me on skype carwyn.dot
05/31/2015 5:40 pm
Ciberg
The server won't be up for a few months, I mostly need beta testers right now.
06/10/2015 8:12 am
Ciberg
Bumpity bump
06/10/2015 3:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
xRedboxy1x
Ill beta test
06/11/2015 8:01 am
Ciberg
Still looking for a few admins, developers, and of course beta testers!
06/11/2015 4:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DGX01
I would love to be an admin or a beta tester.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome