>> URGENTLY NEED STAFF FOR EMPRISE <<

jwinthepro's Avatar jwinthepro11/29/15 7:07 pm
2/23/2016 3:30 pm
LethalGamez's Avatar LethalGamez
Hello, I'm Jwin, the current StaffManager on Emprise. We urgently need some new staff members to join our team! We are in need of mods, admins, devs, and builders. Information about the server can be found below. Feel free to apply before you read it. There is a required application format you must follow below all the server information. Some of the questions may not affect my initial decision, especially because there will be a follow up messaged interview on Skype or Minecraft.

Emprise is a server that will hopefully release by December 30th. We will begin as a single gamemode server, but once our playerbase is large enough we'll expand into a network. The network will include a variety of gamemodes, including minigames, factions, creative, and rpg. The single gamemode we're starting with will be a mix of rpg, prison, quests, survival, exploration, pvp, boss fights, and empire building. Elaborating on each aspect would take too much space, so I'll explain more of it to successful applicants. Hands on experience will help make the gamemode less confusing. The map will be limited, similar to prison. But, unlike most prison servers, the custom map is approximately 5000x5000 blocks big. World Painter was used to terraform custom mountains, trees, oceans, and more. The theme of the map will be medieval and fantasy. There will be a variety of cities, towns, landmarks, dungeons, and other structures to explore. Besides pvp, players can even team up and fight massive bosses using the Mythic Mobs plugin. One of the staff members is making us a server trailer, so we'll need help making battle scenes and cinematic landscapes.

What position are you applying for?
What is your Skype username?
What is your Minecraft username?
How long have you played Minecraft?
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode?
How old are you?
Do you like working independently or with other people?
What is your favorite real life hobby?
Have you worked on any other servers before?
How many servers do you work on right now?
On estimate, how much can you play every day?
jwinthepro
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2016 3:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
LethalGamez
What position are you applying for? Where ever needed!
What is your Skype username? dakota.sena
What is your Minecraft username? dakotadew
How long have you played Minecraft? since it came out
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? factions and survival games but i love any and all
How old are you? 17 almost 18
Do you like working independently or with other people? just depends on the work! I enjoy people when they have good ideas and work hard
What is your favorite real life hobby?I play soccer and i make youtube videos
Have you worked on any other servers before?I have been every position possible on too many servers to count. I have also owned and co owned very many servers
How many servers do you work on right now? none:(
On estimate, how much can you play every day? 2-3 in the afternoon probably more
02/23/2016 1:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xX-ACE-Xx
What position are you applying for?Builder What is your Skype username?If you accept me i will tell you
What is your Minecraft username?ElementOfDiscord
How long have you played Minecraft?6 years
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode?survival/skyblock
How old are you?14
Do you like working independently or with other people?depends
What is your favorite real life hobby?BasketBall
Have you worked on any other servers before?once
How many servers do you work on right now?1
On estimate, how much can you play every day?monday:1-2 hours friday:2-4 hours saturday:4-6 sunday: 1-3 hours
12/04/2015 5:06 pm
CloverGames
What position are you applying for?: Moderator

What is your Skype username?: CloverGames (I can't use video chat however, overprotective parents. I do have other means of contact though.)

What is your Minecraft username?: Clover_Gaming

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since late 2012
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode?: Survival
How old are you?: 13, most people see me as older though

Do you like working independently or with other people?: It depends on the situation, I am compatible in both.
What is your favorite real life hobby?: I usually like to ride my horses, which takes up about 2 hours of my afternoon.
Have you worked on any other servers before?: I have helped build servers very briefly in the past, helping staff etc. I know how a lot of plugins work, and I have experience in sorting out various drama on servers.
How many servers do you work on right now?: None, although sometimes I play on a towny server.
On estimate, how much can you play every day?: Depends on the day, usually 2 to 5 hours a day. I'm mostly free all day on Saturdays however.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me c: (Sorry if this is long)
12/02/2015 4:20 am
SlenSlen
Hello there. I would like to be apart of your server. If you have any further questions, please, feel free to ask them.

What position are you applying for? I would like to apply for a staff position of moderation.

What is your Skype username? I'd prefer to keep this private, if accepted, I'd prefer to private message you the information.

What is your Minecraft username? SlenSlen.

How long have you played Minecraft? Approximately 5 years.

What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? Survival.

How old are you? 15 years of age.

Do you like working independently or with other people? I prefer working independently. I am a very quiet and reserved person, however, if I am needed to work with other people, I have no problem doing so.

What is your favorite real life hobby? I like to play Pokemon and attempt to learn coding.

Have you worked on any other servers before? Yes, an old closed server called "PancakeCraft." I was a moderator for them.

How many servers do you work on right now? None.

On estimate, how much can you play every day? I can dedicate 6 hours of my day to playing on the server, however, I am in independant studies. This means that I don't have to go to a campus school, thus I can be on much longer. I say 6 hours as a definite amount of time, though the amount I may actually play can be quite more.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my application, I appreciate it.
12/01/2015 9:46 pm
jwinthepro
AlexDynamicWhat position are you applying for?
I am applying for: Dev

What is your Skype username?
Funhalo1

What is your Minecraft username?
DynamicAlex

How long have you played Minecraft?
Since 2010

What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode?
Gamemode? It would be A even match with-in Survival / Factions.

How old are you?

Do you like working independently or with other people?
From my past experiences as staff, the best way in improving staff team is all of them getting involved. Everyone contributing in something can help the community which will start to get things done. Then identify ways you would like to help for instance, helping new players, asking others if you would like to help etc. Also, set some reachable goals. to accomplish a goal in improvement, you're going to need an action plan. I would write up a plan that details everything I would need to accomplish that given goal by observing player's skill sets. Putting effort into the plan takes time to create a change. Being passionate in showing others impossible goals will inspire them. It's not going to be easy to make things better, but every bit of effort you put into your server will make a difference.

What is your favorite real life hobby?
My In Real Life Hobby, Would have to be, Programming and Working on my scripts for my own server.

Have you worked on any other servers before?
Yes, I have worked with many other servers, I will list them in the question below.

How many servers do you work on right now?
I have worked / Still work, With
QuenntessenceFactions (Helper)
FelSpireFactions (Owner)
Merge Pixelmon (Mod)
Attica Hub (Dev)
Games Hub( Co-Owner )

Every day 1-3 Hours

Why you want me!
I want to help out your server to the best of my abilities. I also know teamwork is important and I believe that this is a very important part in a servers staff. Which is why I want to become Admin so I can help people work together and keep the server together. I have seen many times servers failing because of the staff not working together and I don't want this to happen to this server. I also know hot to edit plugins, make groups, add perms, ban, kick, banip, mute. Although the only thing I don't know how to do yet is make plugins but I can do pretty much anything else. If staff where fighting I would ask what the problem is and why. If I can't work it out then I would notify you. If a staff and player were fighting or the staff was abusing the player then I would come in ask for each side of the fight then if the staff was abusing I would let you know what has happened or if the player was I would give him a warning and let him know if he did it again he would either get muted or banned or tempbanned for a certain amount of time. If I find that staff are always fighting i will contact you and explain the situation and what is happening. If anyone is hacking I will ban them. If anyone is constantly cussing I will give them a warning and if they still do I will mute them. I also have seen by even just how much time you have spent writing the description that you put a lot of time and effort even into the little things and I want to be on a team that can work together and that we can put effort into the small things. Also I help out people coming onto the server as much as I can without giving them items more like teaching them the mechanics of the server. I love helping people out and getting them on the server and also I take suggestions from people as well and if the suggestion is big I'll let you know and let you decide whether or not we will do it. And I know how to edit plugins, add groups, change perms, ban, banip, tempban, kick, or mute. I also really believe in teamwork and I try to get people to work together to the best of my ability. I am learning to do graphics designs, animations and coding. I am friendly most of the time but I get serious when I need to like when someone is fighting.

Thanks for looking / viewing my application! Have a Great day!

Accepted
12/01/2015 1:41 am
acermac
What position are you applying for? Mod/Admin & Helper if needed.
What is your Skype username? acer.mac2
What is your Minecraft username? acermac
How long have you played Minecraft? since 2012
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? Survival.
How old are you? 15
Do you like working independently or with other people? With people,
What is your favorite real life hobby? Gaming Tech,
Have you worked on any other servers before? Yes,
How many servers do you work on right now? No,
Weekends More than 5Hrs+
School days about 5hrs.
12/01/2015 9:46 pm
jwinthepro
Accepted
11/30/2015 10:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AlexDynamic
It was copy and paste....
11/30/2015 9:50 pm
jwinthepro
Bump!
11/29/2015 9:08 pm
Dv8or
What position are you applying for: Up to you. I can do it
What is your Skype username: I will tell you when you accept me
What is your Minecraft username: UNIboy99
How long have you played Minecraft: 4 Years
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode: Into Prison at the moment
How old are you: 17
Do you like working independently or with other people: I can do either.
What is your favorite real life hobby: Sex
Have you worked on any other servers before: Owned one. Total income of $3340
How many servers do you work on right now: None
On estimate, how much can you play every day: Too much
11/29/2015 8:54 pm
jake_farky
What position are you applying for builder
What is your Skype username? can give if accepted email jake_farky@yahoo.ca
What is your Minecraft username? jakefarquharson
How long have you played Minecraft? 2 years
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? creative building
How old are you? 14
Do you like working independently or with other people? both
What is your favorite real life hobby? d&d
Have you worked on any other servers before? no
How many servers do you work on right now? 0
On estimate, how much can you play every day? 3-5hrs
11/29/2015 8:36 pm
steviewonderland
What position are you applying for? Admin
What is your Skype username? steviewonderlanda
What is your Minecraft username? steviewonderland
How long have you played Minecraft? since release
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? survival no griefing
How old are you? 15
Do you like working independently or with other people? depends
What is your favorite real life hobby? Golf
Have you worked on any other servers before? I managed one and made 500 dollars in the 3 months it was open. I was the owner/Dev.
How many servers do you work on right now? none, I just started playing minecraft again
On estimate, how much can you play every day? 3 hours a day if hired.

If you want, i have an old essentials file and factions file with everything configured that you can use. I also have a costum built spawn that was 60 dollars.
11/29/2015 8:16 pm
ManagementOnly
What position are you applying for? Honestly any position thats open and enables me to help the players and server.
What is your Skype username? xPhased
What is your Minecraft username? xPhased
How long have you played Minecraft? Since August, 2011.
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? Factions.
How old are you? 16
Do you like working independently or with other people? Well, it really depends, but most of the time I like to work independently while at the same time I work just as well with other people.
What is your favorite real life hobby? Basketball/Track
Have you worked on any other servers before? I've worked on countless servers over the years doing things like plugin configuration, setting up ranks, helping build spawns, beta testing, just being staff, etc.
How many servers do you work on right now? Right now, I just play on one of my old factions servers.
On estimate, how much can you play every day? [color=#0080FF]2-5 hours. If not, more. [i]Thank you for taking the time to read, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask away. I am an open book![/color][/i]
11/29/2015 8:09 pm
Aroph
What position are you applying for? Helper, Mod, Admin any of those 3 ranks.

What is your Skype username? Don't use skype but, I can use slack and teamspeak.
If it required I will do my best to use it.

What is your Minecraft username? Aroph

How long have you played Minecraft? 2 years

What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? Op-Prison

How old are you? 14

Do you like working independently or with other people? Does not matter.

What is your favorite real life hobby? Playing football. (American)

Have you worked on any other servers before? Yes I have worked on many servers I have owned a couple then losted them. I am very good with plugins! Im also good with a lot of other things except coding and building.

How many servers do you work on right now? Staff wise: 3 but, I mainly apply for servers that I think have potenial.

On estimate, how much can you play every day? Monday - Friday: 1 - 5hrs Saturday - Sunday: 3 - 12hrs

Thanks for reading
11/29/2015 8:25 pm
jwinthepro
Thanks for your response. You are whitelisted now. Here's the IP: mc.unicraftmc.com
11/29/2015 8:07 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Bunny
OfferingEchoes
What position are you applying for? I don't really care which position, I'm pretty flexible, but.... moderator or admin sounds nice to me!
What is your Skype username? jerbear.2012
What is your Minecraft username? IStoleUrSammich
How long have you played Minecraft? I've played since about late 2013, or since 1.4.7
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? I vaguely prefer /gmc as I don't play survival often, and if I do, its modded
How old are you? I'm almost 15 years, but for now, 14
Do you like working independently or with other people? I work very well with others, but I can work on my own if needed
What is your favorite real life hobby? Gaming for certain!
Have you worked on any other servers before? I've worked on two previous servers, but I left cause the owners were very rude to me
How many servers do you work on right now? None at the moment, but I have a mod. app pending
On estimate, how much can you play every day? lol, I don't think I can estimate, but if I had to guess, about 2-4 hours/day

Please take the time to read over my application! I won't be able to join the server right away, due to Minecraft messing with me, but I can be on soon!
-Σpsilon CraftΣd
11/29/2015 7:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
QuantumMS
-={Developer Application}=-

What is your Skype username? {Private, Will tell if get accepted}
What is your Minecraft username? QuantumMS I Quantzy I FloralDragon
How long have you played Minecraft? 2 Years
What's your favorite Minecraft gamemode? Skyblock
How old are you? 14
Do you like working independently or with other people? independently
What is your favorite real life hobby? play pokemon
Have you worked on any other servers before? Yes
How many servers do you work on right now? 7
On estimate, how much can you play every day? 2hr-4hr

More details:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/developer-t524287.html
11/29/2015 7:56 pm
jwinthepro
Accepted! Feel free to send me a PM or just tell it here.
11/29/2015 7:17 pm
ayrtaan_sadirov
i would like to join
Skype name: Ayrtaan Sadirov
Minecraft name: OverlordSithius
i play at least 1 hour a day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome