Valkaria Network - Recruiting

nacho the menace's Avatar nacho the menace12/12/14 9:50 am
12/14/2014 8:18 am
Deraytis's Avatar Deraytis
Hello everyone! I'm Tekkit, an owner on the new upcoming server...

Valkaria Network!

We are a new and upcoming network with 4 servers - Factions, Minigames, Skyblock, and Prison, we are trying to make the best quality server possible so we need best staff available to help us make that happen. We will accept nothing less. I'm going to keep the description to a minimum, you will get the rest of the the details on the server if you are accepted.

Builder application:
We are in high need of good builders to provide the server with the best builds possible.
Click to reveal
Copy and paste the following into your post, answering in proper English and elaborate where possible:

1. Your age:
2. Why are you interested in being a builder on the Valkaria Network?
3. What are some amazing things you have built? (Links and pictures will help your chances)
4. Have you been staff/builder on a Minecraft server before?
5. How can we contact you? Skype (required)
6. Why do you think you should be chosen to be a builder?
7. In game name:

Moderator application:
Moderators will moderate across all of the servers.
Click to reveal
What is your Minecraft Username?
How old are you? (Must be 15 or older, please do not lie about your age)
What time zone do you live in?
Do you have any staff experience on any other servers?
Do you have Skype? (Required)
How long will you be able to play on the server each day?
Why do you believe you deserve this position? (Elaborate)

Administration application:
Not many places for administrators, so must be an amazing application.
Administrators don't deal much in player issues, they are primary making sure the server is running smoothly, and making sure that all issues are handled swiftly with the least amount of disruption to server activity as possible.
Click to reveal
In game name?
Age (16+)?
Daily hours you can grant?
What can you bring to the network? (Must elaborate)
Skype name? (Required)
Staff History? (Past ranks / Other Servers)
Why do you think you should be staff? (Must elaborate)
Information about yourself?
TimeZone?

Dev:
Click to reveal
Age?
Proof of being able to code? (must provide)
Skype? (required)
- As long as you provide 100% sure thing proof, you are basically accepted.
nacho the menace
Level 27 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Deraytis
12/14/2014 8:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
When more applications come through, I myself along side with nacho are the owners
nacho the menace
12/14/2014 3:50 am
Soon
istack0409
12/14/2014 4:03 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
How Long?
slayer501690
12/14/2014 3:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
In game name? Slayer50169
Age (16+)? 17
Daily hours you can grant? Not sure
What can you bring to the network? (Must elaborate) I can bring a friendly environment and a great staff member. I will evaluate my situations before making a final decision in what i do. Everything that requires changes within server environment, such as building, will be requested. I will take no severe actions unless given permission by the owner.
Skype name? (Required) bradmill12@aol.com
Staff History? (Past ranks / Other Servers) I have been a moderator on another server and have past experience. The server was shut down a while ago, but the ip was badgercraft.gameserv.co
Why do you think you should be staff? (Must elaborate) I have alot to bring to the table. I am a humorous person with a good attitude and have alot of happiness. Everything i do will be for the greater good, and i don't mess around when it comes to things like this. Serious stuff like this does not phase me.
Information about yourself? I like to play minecraft and do other things. I watch Markiplier and Pewdiepie. I also like to play sports such as baseball and football
TimeZone? GMT(-5:00)
nacho the menace
12/14/2014 2:45 am
Final Bump.
istack0409
12/14/2014 3:21 am
When will our apps Be reviewed?
nacho the menace
12/13/2014 6:10 am
BUMP!
Deraytis
12/13/2014 7:36 am
ClayMC Network
12/13/2014 4:11 am
Administrator/Manager Application

In game name?
My in game name is Rythicus.

Age (16+)?
Unfortunately, I am not above the age of 16. I feel that even though I am only 13 years of age, I am mature enough and suited for this job.

Daily hours you can grant?
I can grant over two hours every day so that I can work in the console to make sure everything is running smoothly for the community to enjoy.

What can you bring to the network? (Must elaborate)
I don't have any outstanding talents that are "wow", but I hope my many small gifts that I can bring make up for it. I'm an all around chill person and I can hopefully make the server a better place by working with the staff members. I enjoy doing community events such as giveaways, that way I get to know even more people and I get to help people while doing it. I'm also willing to help out the owner with configuring plugins if he doesn't have the time to do it himself, I've got plenty. I'm also fair to all players and when judging a situation, I will make sure I get both point of views so that I can have a more balanced decision. I hope these are enough to make up for not being a prodigy programmer or graphics artist.

Skype name? (Required)
My Skype name is longze.c

Staff History? (Past ranks / Other Servers)
I've been staff on many different servers ranging from huge networks to small servers. Some include, FadeCloud, Moncraft, ReactiveMC, and PvPNetworks.

Why do you think you should be staff? (Must elaborate)
I'd like to apply for developer/admin/manager. I have had lots of experience as a developer/admin. I have worked with many owners of big networks and small servers alike, I would love to help out with this server as well. I can help out with managing plugins and setting them up, that way the owner (you) has more time to do things with the community. I am a very responsible individual, I can manage the server financing and get us sponsors from great hosting companies. I can manage our finance by applying my knowledge on sales, donations, and the best ways for us to market our products. My experience in setting up servers has allowed me to become an expert in configuring plugins, I am an experienced developer. I can also manage the staff team for us, I know that a mature and responsible staff team is essential for success and that is what I will be looking for in potential-staff members. If the website has troubles, I can easily fix them as I have lots of experience with enjin.

Information about yourself?
Hey there, my name is Longze but I'd prefer if you just called me Ryth, I am currently 13 years old and I love talking to people and meeting new people over minecraft, for me prison is a great way to do so. Ever since I started playing minecraft I have always loved playing on hub servers. I find them really interesting because you get to meet so many players who work hard to rank up that maybe you've never met before and just bond with them. It’s amazing to see how many players a hub server can pull in and how dedicated the players are to try and to test out all the servers, or just watching them try and focus on one. It's not only the fact that people work hard on whatever they choose, they also get to meet a variety of people. There's something for everyone to do where there's PvP for people who play only to kill others or the fact that there are plots to build for the creative minded people. I would like to get staff on this hub server as I can devote a lot of time to the server and it's just one I'd like to help grow.

TimeZone?
My timezone is GMT +08:00

Thanks for reading this and I hope you take this into consideration.
nacho the menace
12/12/2014 7:23 pm
Bump!
Deraytis
12/13/2014 3:25 am
jariss
12/12/2014 6:55 pm
1. Your age: 15
2. Why are you interested in being a builder on the Valkaria Network? I am interested in being a builder because i would like to display my creations to a broader audience and make this server look great!
3. What are some amazing things you have built? (Links and pictures will help your chances) I lost most of it due to my minecraft file corrupting. But in the past i have built moderate/large castles, large homes, modern homes, faction bases, and prisons
4. Have you been staff/builder on a Minecraft server before? No i have not. But i have helped on different build projects but not for an official server.
5. How can we contact you? Skype (required) My skype is jace.heart
6. Why do you think you should be chosen to be a builder? I believe i should be chosen to be a builder because i have a great imagination, have a flexible schedule, can contribute great ideas and results to the server, and will always be positive.
7. In game name: jariss
DeFlorian25+
12/12/2014 5:26 pm
In game name? DeFlorian25
Age (16+)? 14 Really Mature
Daily hours you can grant? 4-5
What can you bring to the network? Well i have made many servers really good and i want to accomplish my goal of making these the next big thing. First off i have a few contacts with big mine craft server review websites like gearcraft.us I am a pretty good builder that can help time to time as also i can setup any plugin If its perms or any mini game i can do it! I also want to create a really nice environment and community for the people to play in. I also watch out for hackers and rule breakers and usually give them warning so the mod can do their job. I have lots and lots of ideas if its mini games or factions and i always work hard and long so we can finish quickly!
Skype name? florian_skulimowski
Staff History? CoOwner- Owner of 2 servers (promoted to Owner) Admin a lot of times and recently Mod!
Why do you think you should be staff? I should be admin because i am an all around player, i can be really funny sometimes and i always have a good mood. I create the best environment to people to play in but i also work a lot. I come up with many awesome ideas and succeed in making them happen. Im pretty sure you won't regret me because i am really determined to help!
Information about yourself I play lots and lots of sports!
TimeZone
Eastern Time Zone
istack0409
12/12/2014 5:26 pm
What is your Minecraft Username?:Istack0409

How old are you? (Must be 15 or older, please do not lie about your age):I am 15 years old

What time zone do you live in?Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)

Do you have any staff experience on any other servers?Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

Do you have Skype? (Required) My skype is istack0409

How long will you be able to play on the server each day?I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.

Why do you believe you deserve this position? (Elaborate)
Because i know A lot of plugins and commands (being a admin of 2 other servers I think that's quite expected) I would say I know 75%-95% of commands. I have also been staff on many different server but all of the server that i was on for staff got shut down from hackers and greifers. I have also played minecraft up 5 Years
nacho the menace
12/12/2014 5:17 pm
Bump!
Deraytis
12/12/2014 1:31 pm
Bump (xMonz)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com