Valkaria Network | Recruiting

nacho the menace's Avatar nacho the menace1/8/15 5:51 am
1 emeralds 296 4
4/8/2015 12:34 am
nacho the menace's Avatar nacho the menace
Hello everyone! I'm Tekkit, an owner on the new upcoming server...

Valkaria Network!

We are a new and upcoming network with 4 servers - Factions, Minigames, Skyblock, and Prison, we are trying to make the best quality server possible so we need best staff available to help us make that happen. We will accept nothing less. I'm going to keep the description to a minimum, you will get the rest of the the details on the server if you are accepted.

Builder application:
We are in high need of good builders to provide the server with the best builds possible.
Click to reveal
Copy and paste the following into your post, answering in proper English and elaborate where possible:

1. Your age:
2. Why are you interested in being a builder on the Valkaria Network?
3. What are some amazing things you have built? (Links and pictures will help your chances)
4. Have you been staff/builder on a Minecraft server before?
5. How can we contact you? Skype (required)
6. Why do you think you should be chosen to be a builder?
7. In game name:

Moderator application:
Moderators will moderate across all of the servers.
Click to reveal
What is your Minecraft Username?
How old are you? (Must be 15 or older, please do not lie about your age)
What time zone do you live in?
Do you have any staff experience on any other servers?
Do you have Skype? (Required)
How long will you be able to play on the server each day?
Why do you believe you deserve this position? (Elaborate)

Administration application:
Not many places for administrators, so must be an amazing application.
Administrators don't deal much in player issues, they are primary making sure the server is running smoothly, and making sure that all issues are handled swiftly with the least amount of disruption to server activity as possible.
Click to reveal
In game name?
Age (16+)?
Daily hours you can grant?
What can you bring to the network? (Must elaborate)
Skype name? (Required)
Staff History? (Past ranks / Other Servers)
Why do you think you should be staff? (Must elaborate)
Information about yourself?
TimeZone?

Dev:
Click to reveal
Age?
Proof of being able to code? (must provide)
Skype? (required)
- As long as you provide 100% sure thing proof, you are basically accepted.
nacho the menace
Level 27 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

nacho the menace
04/08/2015 12:34 am
Bump

Recruiting again.
nacho the menace
01/08/2015 10:21 pm
Stopped recruitment.
apeboy202
01/08/2015 7:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
What is your Minecraft Username? apeboy202
How old are you? (Must be 15 or older, please do not lie about your age) 14 but turning 15 in september 0-0
What time zone do you live in? UTC+10:00
Do you have any staff experience on any other servers?
I have been staff on many servers which have all pasted on no large ones though. I Have not been staff on a server recently though I have suddenly wanted to have a go on trying to become staff again I suppose.
Do you have Skype? (Required) Yes
How long will you be able to play on the server each day? A minimum of 2 hours to any time really.
Why do you believe you deserve this position? (Elaborate) I am very responsible and a person who really enjoys helping people and while doing so I am playing a game that I really enjoy. I may not be much of a builder but give me world edit and I know what I'm doing. I am also experienced with prison servers and have managed them previously which I enjoyed a lot. If anything I am not anything to special but I believe I can do this job and do it well and to the best of my abilities.
Thanks, Joe.
FatallyNL
01/08/2015 7:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
What is your Minecraft Username?FatallyNL
How old are you? (Must be 15 or older, please do not lie about your age)17
What time zone do you live in?GMT
Do you have any staff experience on any other servers?I was an admin in a cracked server because I didnt felt the need to purchase a premium account at that moment.I was an admin for a 3 months before the owner decided to stop hosting the server because of her schedules conflict and that the server was clsoing down.I am also an admin at 2 servers called Blocks N Kingdoms and Hyperium.I was a moderator on 4 different servers (MCBud,TrintonCraft,RexNetwork,LeGamingGods)From then on, I decided to find a good and supporting server to try and mix and know the players.I try my utmost best to help everyone in a calm and polite manner.This way,people will tend to like the server and people might make this server as to their liking.So the experience from the 5 or 6 servers makes me suitable for a position on your server and I hope that you would give me the chance to do so.

Do you have Skype? (Required)Yes
How long will you be able to play on the server each day?4-5 hours daily
Why do you believe you deserve this position? (Elaborate)I'm a loyal and calm person.I try my best to fufill my duties as a Moderator and give my best at everything I do.Hardwork and dedication towards the server is probably 2 important qualities.You wouldn't want a person to leave after 3-4 days would you?I will follow rules if needed and help the newcomers when they come on this server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome