A Vanilla Server - Recruiting Players

ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective7/23/14 8:39 am
8/7/2014 4:56 am
ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective
Hi,
I have opened a UK based Vanilla server, however we are in need of players. The server isn't 24/7, therefore as the server is based in the UK up-time hours will more benefit players from the UK, but all players are welcome.

Like all other servers we have rules. They are the basic rules you will find on most servers; don't grief, steal, be rude, use any cheats/hacks in anyway (Mini-map mods are allowed). The main idea of making this server is to play peacefully with other players with no assholes to ruin it. The maturity shown in your application will be what decides whether or not you will be accepted. If you are accepted onto the server you are expected to be kind and understanding towards every other player; don't build too close to other players etc. If you're accepted and are a different player to what has been portrayed in your application you will be removed form the server.

As I have said above you must be accepted onto the server. Therefore you must apply. If you do wish to join us, please fill out this application to your best standards in the reply section.

Name (optional) -
In game name -
Age -
Gender (optional) -
Country -
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server -
Why you should be allowed to play -

Just because you apply doesn't mean you will automatically be accepted. Good luck to anyone who applies; if you are accepted I will reply to your post, add you to the whitelist, and I look forward to seeing you in game!

IP: 151.231.109.96

Thanks for reading.
-ImTheObjective
ImTheObjective
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2014 4:56 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
08/06/2014 3:51 am
ImTheObjective
I am now back from holiday. The IP did not change and we are still accepting new players.
07/28/2014 9:47 am
ImTheObjective
I will be on holiday from Tuesday the 29th to around Thursday the 7th. If you have been accepted onto the server make sure you check my forum post to see if the IP has changed once i'm back. This obviously means the server will be down for a week or so, sorry.
07/28/2014 6:02 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
DantheR1ghtman2
Name (optional) -Dan.

In game name - DantheR1ghtman.

Age - 16.

Gender (optional) -Male.

Country - England.

Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - Well, although they never seem to last, I have been frisking around Vanilla Minecraft servers ever since I commenced playing. I, as an individual who started relishing in the thrill of Minecraft since the late Alpha stages, nothing could by any chance beat the original game, not Bukkit, not mods, not nothing.Moreover, Vanilla just offers that home-welcoming feel, the small, aidful community, the non-restriction of a thousand laggy mods, the freedom to build whatever your heart desires, to be able to play how it was meant to be played.

Why you should be allowed to play - Unfortunately for both you and I, there is no magical sentence that can convince you to allow me onto your server, I simply cannot mutter a few words and gain your trust, more importantly, the communities trust. But what I can do is mention that I have been whitelisted on innumerable Vanilla servers and made various friends, and that, simply, is what I'd like to do on your server.
07/28/2014 9:42 am
ImTheObjective
Great application, you're accepted. I'll whitelist you now.
07/27/2014 9:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xo3app
Never mind I will get on 2 morrow
07/27/2014 9:35 pm
xo3app
I cant connect to the server..
Alternate IP?
07/28/2014 9:43 am
ImTheObjective
Timezone difference, why it wasn't online.
07/26/2014 11:19 pm
xo3app
Name: Alex
IGN: xo3app
Reasons for wanting to join the server?: I would love to be on a whitelist server Where I can have fun and build without the worrying about getting on later and seeing it destroyed. I love smaller communities where everyones friendly and you get to know people better which make it so minecraft can be enjoyed and played the way it was supposed to be played, with friends not with little kids who ruin the server by hacking or greifing.
Why should you be allowed to play?: You should allow me to play because I am a great builder, and very trustworthy I am also a very friendly person and wants to kick back and have some fun in the game of minecraft
thanks for reading.
Anything else I would like to add?: I have Skype it is the same as my IGN I am also on minecraft 5-8 hours a day all week so I can catch people anytime even if they are from different country's/ continents
-xo3app
07/27/2014 11:42 am
ImTheObjective
Nice application, you're accepted and i'll whitelist you know.
07/26/2014 5:25 pm
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/26/2014 11:02 am
ImTheObjective
We are still looking for players! Apply now!
07/25/2014 5:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
ToTheSkye
Name - Leilani, though I usually go by Leila since people have a hard time pronouncing my given name. Sorry if you'd like my last name, but I'd rather not offer that out for everyone to know.
In game name - andyscott20 which is just my temporary account. I'm waiting for the day to either get a name change or buy a new account.
Age - 18
Gender - Female
Country - USA, Eastern Seaboard
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - You have no idea how hard it can be to find a normal, plain vanilla servers these days. I can understand small plugins to avoid griefing but some people will just load it up with random things. And the fact that you're only accepting mature users gives me a bit of hope in that I won't be dealing with a bunch of kids. I just want to have a little community I can go to everyday where we can all play Minecraft and enjoy it.
Why you should be allowed to play - I feel I kind of deserve a nice little haven. Plus having fun doesn't come natural to my real life agenda. I really think this could be a nice opportunity to kick back and enjoy something in my life.
07/26/2014 7:52 am
ImTheObjective
Nice application. you're accepted and i'll whitelist you now.
07/25/2014 4:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hobo_Einstein1
Name (optional) -John
In game name - Hobo_Einstein
Age -16
Gender (optiona) - male of course
Country - US
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - ive been on many servers but not a UK server, i think it would arouse fun with pranking being in different time zones Why you should be allowed to play - well im a decent builder and a decent redstoner and i have a creaative mind when it come to playing around on servers, ive been on a building team and built a server that never went up (the owner of the server got in a car crash and the info wasnt recoverd :/) so i have consideral amount of expertise that i helped build an entire server, but yeah, id love to be on the server and have a group of friends outside my town hope i get accepted
07/26/2014 7:51 am
ImTheObjective
It's a no, sorry.
07/25/2014 2:53 pm
SeG
Name - Conor
In game name - SeargantPwnage
Age - 15
Gender - Male
Country - England
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I regularly play Minecraft (Console and PC) and I'm looking for a friendly server where no one will steal my stuff/ruin my builds and I can play MC with a few different people. I also enjoy playing SMP and watching Mindcrack.
Why you should be allowed to play - I will not grief and I try to help other people when I'm sorted. I am quite trustworthy and record Minecraft Console for Youtube and hopefully one day when i buy a better PC, I could record PC Minecraft!
Thanks for your time.
07/25/2014 4:27 pm
ImTheObjective
You're accepted. I'll whitelist you know.
07/25/2014 12:34 pm
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/25/2014 7:20 am
Blacair1
Hi, my name Blacair1 and I'd like to join your server

Name: Michael
In game name: El_Maestro1
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server: I'd like to play on a peaceful survival vanilla server with a great community. I do play very well with other players and I think I can be helpful at your server.
Why you should be allowed to play: I'm very friendly and nice. I can play well with others. I can build very good, but I'm not so good at redstone, but other than that, I'm an allrounder

Thank you for your time
- Blacair1
07/25/2014 7:29 am
ImTheObjective
You're accepted. I will whitelist you in roughly 30 minutes.
07/25/2014 7:12 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
xXSuperProXx
Name (optional) -
In game name - Coolfire2001.
Age - 13.
Gender (optional) - Male.
Country - England.
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I want to join the server because I like to help out with stuff so that later on I can say "I helped build that". I also like small servers because it is a great place to chat and help out.
Why you should be allowed to play - I would never grief and I am quite a good builder and redstoner. I have also been staff on many other servers.

Hope you accept, cya soon
-Coolfire
07/25/2014 7:28 am
ImTheObjective
Your're accepted. I will whitelist you in roughly 30 minutes.
07/25/2014 6:51 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/24/2014 5:23 pm
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/23/2014 5:51 pm
Akantor_
07/23/2014 5:13 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
hunter35376
Name (optional) -Hunter
In game name - hunter35376
Age - 14
Gender (optional) -male
Country - UK
Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - i would love to be a part of this server because ive all ways wanted to be a part of a community were everyone is there to play minecraft not to hack grief or be stupid just a great and respectful community

Why you should be allowed to play - Why should i?? Because im gonna go on there and build like its my last day of my life and respect others and help them if they want.i have great respect for minecrafters and would accept all rules weather i like it or not

additional: i have made many important builds on servers before

Hunter35376
07/23/2014 5:40 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry, its a no.
07/23/2014 3:57 pm
blakeoelke
Name (optional) - Ethan

In game name - blakeoelke

Age - 13

Gender (optional) - Male

Country - USA

Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - Ive been wanting to join an SMP sorta server, and this kind of fits that description

Why you should be allowed to play - I am not a bad person, I am very loyal and love to build! I am alos very friendly!

P.S- I live on the East Coast of the USA and I was wondering what are the "Up Times" of the UK?
07/23/2014 5:08 pm
ImTheObjective
You're accepted! I'll whitelist you know.
07/23/2014 12:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Bmosley996
Name (optional) - Bryce
In game name - Bmosley996
Age - 17
Gender (optional) - Male
Country - U.S.

Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I would like to join the server because I have been looking for a whitelisted survival server for a while and have yet to join one. It seems like it would be a great time playing with you guys!

Why you should be allowed to play - I have had my own server before, so I know what it's like to run them and I know about a lot of the plugins. I am also pretty mature and I don't like to ruin builds. I have a lot of building and redstone knowledge as I have been playing minecraft for 4 years now.

Thanks and I hope to see you on the server!
~Bmosley996
07/23/2014 1:34 pm
ImTheObjective
Nice application, you're accepted. Ill add you to the whitelist now.
07/23/2014 11:08 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
pink_panda567
Hello, i'm Ryuk and this is my application.

Name (optional) - My name is Ryuk

In game name - My IGN is Cookie_MonsterGF

Age - I am 13 years young

Gender (optional) - I am female.

Reason(s) for wanting to join the server - I want to join this server so i can help out, have fun. I also wanna create a fun and safe community for this server. One last reason I would like to join the server is so I can meet no friends and have alot of fun.

Why you should be allowed to play - I should be aloud to play being i'm a nice honest girl. I also can help with building and pixel art. I always try to be nice to people even if they are mean to me.
07/23/2014 11:24 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry, its a no.
07/23/2014 11:00 am
ImTheObjective
Apply now guys!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com