Vanilla Survival Needs Friendly, Mature Players!

BigSteve's Avatar BigSteve7/11/12 1:43 pm
1 emeralds 116 7
7/13/2012 8:25 pm
JOPILA's Avatar JOPILA
Tired of dealing with too many plugins and just want to play some Minecraft without getting griefed or annoyed by ragebot teenagers? I started this server about 7 months ago and it's very successful, with lots of cool builds, great performance and reliability, and some great players.

I'm trying to improve the community by attracting friendly, mature players who will be warm and welcoming to strangers and willing to make new friends. To get this done, I'm trying an application process. I don't know if it will help, but I hope it will.

Server Info

Here's some very basic information about the server which may help you decide whether to apply or not. It's ALMOST vanilla.

We have a land claims plugin which will protect you from griefers. If you claim your land, it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to damage your build or steal from you. Claiming land is very, very easy - there's even a video (you'll get a link in game) to show you how.

Because the world is huge, we allow just a LITTLE bit of teleportation - from one neighborhood to another, when you're standing at the teleportation post at the center of the neighborhood. This will help you meet up with other players and explore the world, but it won't save your bacon if you get lost or cornered by monsters. You don't have to memorize the teleportation commands, because they're written on every teleportation post.

We run normal difficulty, and PvP is off. We also have anti-cheat and anti-xray to keep the game fair so that the stuff you collect (diamonds, monster drops) has value in trade with other players.

How to Apply

If you're interested in joining the server, please reply to this post and answer ALL the questions below honestly. If you're accepted, I will send you a private message. (I won't respond here, because I don't want anyone just imitating the answers of accepted players.)

1. What year were you born?

2. What's your favorite part of the survival Minecraft experience?

3. If another player annoys you, what is your reaction?

4. Do you like to make new friends while you play, or do you usually keep to yourself?

5. Would you steal from another player, or change another player's build without permission?

6. Do you use any cheats (this includes xray)?

7. What about my post makes you want to join the server?

8. What's your favorite TV show of all time (whether you currently watch it or not)?

9. What is your Minecraft in-game name (IGN)?

I know you may think some of these questions are silly. But I promise I chose them very carefully. If you don't have the patience to answer them, then I don't have time to add you to the server.
BigSteve
Level 39 : Artisan Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2012 8:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JOPILA
12/28/2001
I love mine craft survival adventures
I would be nice and tell the player to stop bugging me.
I love making new friends and having fun with with them
I would not grief or steal without permission
I don't use cheats
I taught your server would be nice cause people won't be constantly killing me and stealing from me
Zack and Cody
JOPILA
07/13/2012 8:12 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc197484
[deleted]
07/13/2012 7:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
nick163
1. What year were you born? 1996

2. What's your favorite part of the survival Minecraft experience? Being able to build a community with a few new found friends and battle the forces of minecraft together

3. If another player annoys you, what is your reaction? Please stop what you are doing, I'm not a violent person.

4. Do you like to make new friends while you play, or do you usually keep to yourself? Definetly make new friends, i like to stick together as a community

5. Would you steal from another player, or change another player's build without permission? Definetly not, i always think that if i would not like it happening to me, i don't do it to another player.

6. Do you use any cheats (this includes xray)? No, it ruins the fun

7. What about my post makes you want to join the server? The plugin free, greif free community aspect

8. What's your favorite TV show of all time (whether you currently watch it or not)? Gold rush on A&E channel in australia, (dont judge lol)

9. What is your Minecraft in-game name (IGN)? Nick163
07/13/2012 7:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NightWolf51
1. What year were you born? 1998

2. What's your favorite part of the survival Minecraft experience? Hanging with friends or building.

3. If another player annoys you, what is your reaction? Calm mostly but i can get hot headed sadly

4. Do you like to make new friends while you play, or do you usually keep to yourself? A little of both

5. Would you steal from another player, or change another player's build without permission? Nope

6. Do you use any cheats (this includes xray)? Nope

7. What about my post makes you want to join the server? I'd like to play around on a vanilla survival.

8. What's your favorite TV show of all time (whether you currently watch it or not)? House.

9. What is your Minecraft in-game name (IGN)? Nightwolf51
07/13/2012 7:31 pm
uuuhh
I immediately wanted to join for the fast that you had a strict choice of friendly players which would suit me.
I think many people are very lazy and aren't friendly.
07/13/2012 7:27 pm
uuuhh
I was born 1998.

Building houses, enchanting, making potions, and mining.

If someone annoys me (which is very rare) they will be doing something wrong so i will tell them what they are doing is wrong then ignore them.

I make friends very easily because i always say hello to people that are new.

Why would i do that? That would be rude.

NO.

That is the hardest question......... Big Brother.

uuuhhh weird name sorry its not mine its my brothers friends
07/13/2012 7:02 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
BigSteve
I guess there aren't any friendly, mature players lookin for servers. :\
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome