[1.7.4] Vanilla Whitelist Server (Like Mindcrack) 24/7

HeyItsJosh's Avatar HeyItsJosh12/20/13 5:51 pm
1 emeralds 5.2k 153
7/17/2015 9:31 am
FeziiE's Avatar FeziiE
Hello people, I've always wanted to start up something like Mindcrack or Hermitcraft, so I created my own server that I am hoping to be like Mindcrack. Since this server is from an Australian host, it is preferred that you are from Australia to be on this server. But if you still want to join even though your from another country, I'd be happy to allow it, just don't expect the best connection if your from the USA.

So since this is going to be like Mindcrack, you can record on this server, it's not necessary but you can still do it I'm still thinking for a name for the server because everyname I think of, has been used. So if you guy's come up with any names, please tell me.

In the server, I am hoping to build a town where we can all live in (You don't have to live in the town if you don't want to, you can build far from the spawn, just not too far). In this server you can create your own shops and even prank each other. Just don't do it a lot and don't make it over the top. And you have to be good at building on this server, it's necessary! You don't have to be the best, but your builds have to look good on the server.

How many years have you been playing minecraft?:
Why do you want to join the server?
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?:
Do you have skype?:
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:
What timezone do you live in?:
What country do you preside in?:
IGN:

Right now, I will only be accepting between 5-10 people on this server. I will increase it later on. This is a VANILLA server so don't expect plugins.
HeyItsJosh
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/17/2015 9:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FeziiE

How many years have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha 1.2.3

Why do you want to join the server? I love Minecraft and there aren't many servers that don't use plugins. Mindcrack is a great example of how Minecraft should be played. Having fun with friends and exploring, building. I have played this game for so long yet i don't have a great memory i can remember. This will change if i get the chance to join one of the servers.

Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes

Do you have skype?: I do

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: I will.

What timezone do you live in?: CEST

What country do you preside in?: Sweden

IGN: Fezlike
08/22/2014 7:52 am
cheetah1010rr
Hey

IGN: cheetah1010
How long have 1 played for: 3 years
Why I want to play on the server: Ive been looking for a mindcrack server for ages and this 1 really stood out
Yes I know that if I cheat that I will get kicked
Do I have Skype: no but I will get if needed
Time Zone:UTC
Im a very loyal player listen to all new rules applied promise.
08/20/2014 3:50 am
cheetah1010rr
Sry I forgot 1 I will isten to the new rules that are added
08/20/2014 3:47 am
cheetah1010rr
How many years have I been playing: 4 years
Why do you want to join: Ive been looking for a mindcrack server for ages so it would be really nice to make new friends and to do what I have wanted to do for a really long time play mindcrack.
Do you acknowledge that using cheats will get you banned: Yes never used them never will.
Do you have Skype: No ill make 1 tho if u need me to
What time zone do u live in: UTC (+3:00)
What country do u live in: Born in Uk But moved to Doha,Qatar
IGN: Cheetah1010

Hope to speak soon
08/17/2014 8:32 pm
DaDerpBear
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have played for around two years now.
Why do you want to join this server?: I like the idea of a small community of people building on a server without griefers.
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: I acknowledge that that using cheating clients will get me banned.
Do you have skype?: I do not have skype.
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: I will listen to all the rules and have fun while listening to them.
Timezone: The midwest of the United States
IGN: MG45L
07/13/2014 7:02 pm
expert_miner_1
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 2years
Why do you want to join the server? i would like to play with other people
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: yes
Do you have skype?:yea
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:yes
What timezone do you live in?:eastern
What country do you preside in?:U.S.A
IGN: EXPERT_miner_1
i would like to know if you are still accepting people thanks
07/02/2014 6:56 pm
Alexx169
How many years have you been playing Minecraft?: About 4 years.
Why do you want to join the server? Most Minecraft servers are terrible, overpopulated messes. I've decided to play on one like this to see if it would be any better, which I hope it will be. I am very excited to see what it will be like. I like the idea of a small server with friendly players. I would just like to play and have fun.
Do you have skype?: Yes, but I would rather privately tell you.
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes
What timezone do you live in?: Central Time Zone
What country do you preside in?: United States
IGN: alexO6969
06/29/2014 4:30 am
hipeople102

How many years have you been playing minecraft?: Not sure what year it came out but I've been playing since beta 1.8

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join the server because there are not many other vanilla, whitelisted and Australian servers out there. I like the thought of a whitelisted server because it is easier to get to know the people that you play with and to trust them.

Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes.

Do you have skype?: Yes, it's hipeople102

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Of course.

What timezone do you live in?: +10:00 AEST

What country do you preside in?: Australia

IGN: hipeople102 (no capitals)
06/14/2014 8:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
swag_minecrafter
HeyItsJosh
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 2-3
Why do you want to join the server? I want a vanilla server with a community without a bunch of plugins and stuff.
Do you have skype?: Yes
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes
What timezone do you live in?: Pacific Time (UTC-8:00)
What country do you preside in?: USA
IGN: Jesus_CrafterSD
05/28/2014 2:12 am
FireCrewGAMING
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: Since infdev I think that's what they use to call it. So yeah basically since original mincecraft was called 'Classic'
Why do you want to join the server? I'm already on another server, but I still have enough spare time to play another. I just want to meet new people and have fun.
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Cheating Clients? Sorry I don't know what that means...
Do you have skype?: FireBathzSkype
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes, [Fill blank space here]
What timezone do you live in?: I think it's GMT +10
What country do you preside in?: Australia, yeah! I know all of the Australian stuffs!
IGN: FireBathz (Don't overuse it :3)

Thanks for having the time to read this, I hope the server is not dead.
05/24/2014 1:18 pm
Sathira
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: I've been playing for 2 years.
Why do you want to join the server?: I would love to build and communicate with other players. Also I would do Redstone builds. Like making a mob farm.
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes so that it would be a great experience.
Do you have skype?: Yes it is sathiraw@hotmail.com.
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:Yes I will listen to the rules.
What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Time
What country do you preside in?: Canada
IGN: SathiraW
I am 12 years old and very mature unless were allowed to be
Other: I would record on youtube if you dont mind.
05/21/2014 11:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
PolarFluid
Hoping to get this to you faster, the post has a lot of Traffic.

Age: I am mature, but if you insist, please PM me for info.

How many years have you been playing minecraft?: Since Beta, my old account was hacked, but I have a new on now, just incase you were wondering.

Why do you want to join the server?: I love MindCrack and HermitCraft, I love the community working together, I think it is great. I like trying to see how far I can get.

Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Of course I do, It ruins the game for everyone! I think it would be awesome without anyone cheating!

Do you have skype?: Of course! Here it is: PolarFluid

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Of course, I dont think it would be fun if people were to not follow them! It would make it less of a community.

What timezone do you live in?: I live in Mountain time.

What country do you preside in?: I live in Colorado.

IGN: PolarFluid

Thank you, I hope to see you soon! (Please PM me details about this, like if I got in, or if I didn't, Ip, etc.)
05/21/2014 5:13 pm
damaster2000

How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 2 and a half

Why do you want to join the server? Because when i first saw mindcrack i was bored of minecraft servers being all the same, plugin heavy and full of griefers. I have been looking for a similar server for a very long time now and your server seems absolutely perfect

Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes. I have played with cheaters before and they are extremely annoying. Cheating takes all the fun out of a game anyway.

Do you have skype?: Yes. My skype name is Blake kaminski

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes i agree to except follow any and every rule that you set for the server
What timezone do you live in?: GMT
What country do you preside in?: England

IGN: damaster2000
05/18/2014 2:01 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
HeyItsJosh
Hello, owner here

I was just randomly browsing my topics and Im surprised that people are still applying for this server. Unfortunately, the server closed down a few months ago if you guys are wondering. Due to some server difficulties and lack of active players.

I'm hoping to start this server back up again soon, so you can keep replying if you want to. I will be looking back at these past applications if I do manage to get the server back up and running.
05/13/2014 3:50 pm
Terraj98
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: since 1.3.2
Why do you want to join the server? cuz i want to play for a whitelisted server
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: yah, all i use is optifine.
Do you have skype?: can get it
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:Of course
What timezone do you live in?: MOntreal quebec canada
IGN: Terraj98
05/11/2014 4:22 pm
djbigmac9

How many years have you been playing minecraft?: about 3

Why do you want to join the server? I have been looking for a mindcrack style server for a while and I think that would be good to join the server because I would meet new people and share minecraft experience with other people too!

What timezone do you live in?: GMT

What country do you preside in?: Scotland

IGN: djbigmac9
05/09/2014 10:44 am
CyborgingMC
How many years have you been playing minecraft?:2
Why do you want to join the server?so i wont get greifed
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?:no
Do you have skype?:no
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:yes
What timezone do you live in?:pacific
What country do you preside in?: Amarica
IGN: elqboy518
05/05/2014 4:04 pm
Justinthepilot
Hello. Hope I get witelisted! Thanks for viewing!

How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 6months to a Year

Why do you want to join the server? I want to join the server because I like minecraft survival but its boring alone. I also have alot of spare time after school and I get bored so easily. I like watching the MindCrackers and I want to do that too.

Do you have skype?: Yes [Justinthepilot2]

What timezone do you live in?: Central standard time [CST]

IGN:Justinthepilot

Thanks for viewing! If you need to contact me my Skype is [Justinthepilot2] and my Email is [JATart001@aol.com]
Thanks!!!!
05/04/2014 4:09 pm
iProDom

How many years have you been playing minecraft?: I've played since beta or alpha

Why do you want to join the server? I've always been looking for a mindcrack like server. It has a nice community. I love the way the server works together and that you cannot grief or steal. It's nice because you don't have to wake up the next day thinking that your stuff has been stolen or your house was griefed. Anyway, I would appreciate it if you would let me join the server.

Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes I do

Do you have skype?: I don't, sorry.

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Of course I will!

What timezone do you live in?: London

What country do you preside in?: England

IGN: domXPdude_

Thanks for reading, I hope you invite me to your server, cheers!

-Dom
05/03/2014 1:19 pm
NoName12345

How many years have you been playing minecraft?: Started in end of 2009 so around 5 years

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to get into a multiplayer community cause I have always been playing singleplayer and I am bored of singleplayer now.

Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yup.

Do you have skype?: Yes.

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: 100% yes.

What timezone do you live in?: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

IGN: aqdawg

04/30/2014 3:09 pm
sherbetshoes
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 4
Why do you want to join the server? To record, upload, make friends
What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Standard
IGN: sherbetshoes
04/21/2014 2:16 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
Ramman1526
Please stop replying to this. The owner hasnt even replied in 6 months.
04/30/2014 4:12 pm
Ramman1526
05/09/2014 4:38 pm
Ramman1526
04/21/2014 8:36 am
tycho12345
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 3 /1/2 years
Why do you want to join the server? I want to record for my youtube channel with over 200 subs! http://www.youtube.com/realidiotgaming
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: I wont use cheating clients!
Do you have skype?: YES!!! (tycho0123456789) Add me!
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes, I will i promise
What timezone do you live in?: CEST
What country do you preside in?: Netherlands
IGN: tycho012345
04/17/2014 9:47 pm
corza117
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: at least 3 years
Why do you want to join the server? because I would like to be in a new community of people and i want to play a no grief server and not be griefed. An i believe that i can be a great aspect to the community you provide
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes i hate playing with people who use hacks. is rei's mini map and optifine ok to use
Do you have skype?: Yes, corza.17
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes on every server i read the rules before playing.
What timezone do you live in?: Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC)
IGN: corza17

Thank you for taking the time to read my application
-Corza
04/11/2014 2:53 pm
aaronnobile
How many years have you been playing minecraft? since before hunger existed
Why do you want to join the server? every server I try is rubbish because of greifers. even if you make a faction you can't build anything nice. Also, i want to know the server members.
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed? Yes
Do you have skype? Yes (aaron.nobile1)
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be? Yes
What timezone do you live in? GMT (Scotland)
What country do you preside in? Scotland
IGN:aaronnobile
04/09/2014 11:37 pm
GUNNERonFIRE
How many years have you been playing minecraft?:2 years
Why do you want to join the server? I want to join it, because i am always looking for a community based server.
Do you have skype?:Yes, it is iGUNNERonFIRE
What timezone do you live in?: Middle eastern of U.s
What country do you preside in?: United States
IGN:GUNNERonFIRE
04/09/2014 10:07 pm
Clappy6
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 3
Why do you want to join the server? Because playing by my self is not that fun anymore
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: yes
Do you have skype?: yes it is dudemonkeyman
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: yes I will
What timezone do you live in?: u.s.a
What country do you preside in?: New Jersey
04/04/2014 5:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DR4GONHUNT3R
How many years have you been playing minecraft?:4 Years
Why do you want to join the server? i would like to join the server because i want to be on a server with people who do not greif and they will be kind.
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?:yes i do, i do not believe that they are right to use. it takes it away from the experience
Do you have skype?: yes
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: yes i would accept any rules that would be put on the server.
What timezone do you live in?: gmt
What country do you preside in?: uk
IGN:DR4GONHUNT3R
04/02/2014 11:04 am
ThreeStep
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 2/3
Why do you want to join the server? because im fed up playing public griefed servers so i fought i would start on a more... civilised (i could say) server
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: yep and what type of question is that everyone understand the simple words "Using hacked clients will get you banned" who doesnt (and dont day dislexic people)
Do you have skype?: yep-a-doo (its butterisepic12129)
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: of course a will
What timezone do you live in?: Greenwich Mean Time Zone
What country do you preside in?: what? is that spanish (im predicting you mean what country do you live and i live in england)
IGN: pegasmon (do not say pee gas mon)
04/01/2014 2:12 am
Pigbyte
1. Age:14
2. How many years have you played minecraft for: close to 2 years
Why do you want to join the server: I want to join because i really like working (or in this case playing) within a community that has nice players that i know will prank me but not completely destroy my house or other structures.
3. Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed: Yes
4. Do you have Skype: Yes, i do (ill tell you the name if I get accepted, which I hope I do)
5. Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be: Of course I would!
6. What timezone do you live in: Western time zone (WA)
7. What country do you live in: Australia, Western Australia
8.IGN: Caveman_101
Extras: I really hope you read this!. I am a very friendly person who will always obey any laws/rules applied. I really enjoy Building, Helping out and starting businesses (minecrat stores). I hope i have what it takes to join your server!
03/27/2014 6:51 pm
KlingehYT
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 4 years
Why do you want to join the server? Because i have been looking for a server that sounds this amazing for so long now and i love vanilla, building and mindcrack!
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes i completely agree
Do you have skype?: Yes i do its: minecraft kling234
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes i sure will
What timezone do you live in?: Victoria Australia
IGN: kling234
Thank you for reading i hope i get accepted i love vanilla and im easy to get along with! Please message my skype if i get accepted! thanks <3
03/27/2014 4:37 pm
brocko2
How many years have you been playing minecraft?:2
Why do you want to join the server?:I want to join because ever since i saw mindcrack i wanted to go on it so bad and your server just overall seems cool and you seem Pretty cool
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?:Yes i have never used one and never will
Do you have skype?:no
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:Yes i will and will enforce them.
What timezone do you live in?:United states (Eastern time) What country do you preside in?:I live in illinois,UnitedStates
IGN:brocko2
Question: if i get accepted and go on the server is there pranking like mindcrack?
03/22/2014 4:24 pm
mcbrown1010
How many years have you been playing minecraft: 3
Why do you want to join the server: i watch both mindcrack and hermitcraft and it seams a lot of fun
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?:yes
Do you have skype?:yes
What timezone do you live in?:GMT
What country do you preside in?:UK
IGN: mcbrown1010
03/12/2014 3:15 pm
Real_Work
How many years have you been playing minecraft?:360 edition since it came out, PC for around half a year
Why do you want to join the server?I'm looking for a nice server to play on and have fun with other people.
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?:Yes.
Do you have skype?: Yes.
What timezone do you live in?:US Eastern
What country do you preside in?:USA
IGN:Real_Work
03/02/2014 3:06 pm
Deathinacan1
How many years have you been playing minecraft?:about 4
Why do you want to join the server? Ive wanted a server where people can build and create without noobs or griefers tearing up everything, so i guess just to get away from the chaos.
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: yes, i dont cheat or hack, i think its not legit
Do you have skype?: yes Deathinacan1, but i dont use it
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: always have, always will
What timezone do you live in?: U.S. Central-Standard time
What country do you preside in?: America ,Lagrange Texas
IGN: ryancx2
03/02/2014 9:30 am
Eragon246
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 6 years
Why do you want to join the server? I need a mindcrack/hermitcraft type server to record on. I would really like to join. It would be really fun to meet new people.
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Ya
Do you have skype?: Ya, JordanisEragon is skype name
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: I listen to all rules and listen to all updated rules.
What timezone do you live in?: Don't know. Some West African Time Zone
What country do you preside in?: Nigeria
IGN: Eragon246
03/01/2014 10:49 am
LarrySouth
Hey If your looking for a ride and to have fun check my channel out https://www.youtube.com/user/GenkeshiX/videos
03/01/2014 9:39 am
ChaoticoMC
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 2-3
Why do you want to join the server? I would like to join a server like hermitcraft/mindcrack with friendly people who are fun to play with
Do you have skype?: Yes, ChaoticoMC aka Soulurvivor
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: yes
What timezone do you live in?: EST
IGN: ChaoticoMC
03/01/2014 8:32 am
DrCreeper360
How many years have you been playing minecraft?:2 or 3 years
Why do you want to join the server? Because I like to play along with other players and i bet your server is really good
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?Yes
Do you have skype?: Yes, my name is pieman02
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be? Yes
What timezone do you live in?: EST
What country do you preside in?:US
IGN:DrCreeper360
02/24/2014 3:26 pm
Phoenix_k24
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years,since 1.7 beta
Why do you want to join the server? because i will build whit other playersm
Do you have skype?: Yes Phoenix_k24
What timezone do you live in?: France
What country do you preside in?: France
IGN: Phoenix_k24

Thanks
02/22/2014 3:59 am
fernanik

How many years have you been playing minecraft?:3 years

Why do you want to join the server?:i want to be in a world where there is no greifers or a mess everywhere.

Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?:yes i have never done this before

Do you have Skype?:yes, i forgot what it was but ill say as soon as possible

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:i never break rules in a server

What timezone do you live in?:central time

What country do you preside in?:u.s.a

IGN: I currently do not have an IGN
02/22/2014 4:07 am
fernanik
i found out that my skype name is fernanik2
02/19/2014 12:45 pm
KillTheGame55
How many years have you been playing minecraft?:5 years
Why do you want to join the server?:I think its a awesome server and I really want to help the server expanding
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: I understand that
Do you have skype?:yup : killthegame5
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:I will
What timezone do you live in?:Amsterdam,Netherlands
What country do you preside in?:Netherlands
IGN:KillTheGame55
02/16/2014 10:06 pm
TheDiamondSword
How many years i have been playing: 3
Why do I want to join: I want to join because i enjoy friendly servers where there are no trolls or griefers, and I just want to have fun!
Do I acknowledge that using cheating clients will get me removed: Yes. of course
Do I have skype?: Yes
Will I listen to rules that will be applied if need be: Yes. Of course.
What Timezone do I live in: *US eastern* (Dont know EXACTLY)
What country do I preside in: USA
IGN:CraftMineFarm
02/16/2014 2:44 am
That_Guy989
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: Three years
Why do you want to join the server? It seems like a really nice friendly community in which I could play with people, making the game a little more interesting.
Do you acknowledge that using cheating clients will get you removed?: Yes, I will not use Cheats and if I do I respect my ban.
Do you have skype?: That_Guy989
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes, at any time the rules change I will be willing to listen as well.
What timezone do you live in?:EST ( Eastern coast of the United States)
What country do you preside in?:United States of America
IGN: That_Guy989
02/13/2014 10:26 pm
GLOWINGSHAFT
I am a us citizen
02/13/2014 10:25 pm
GLOWINGSHAFT
Age: confidential (I'm picky about private info I give out)
How many years have you been playing Minecraft: 3 on xbox, about 1/4 year on PC But I have been watching vintagebeef for 3 years and a little Etho.
Why do you want to join the server: because I like vanilla and have been wanting to play in a mindcrack type server ever since I've seen it. And I need a server to start my youtube series on.
Do you acknowledge use cheating clients will get you removed: Yes I can't stand cheating.
Do you have skype: yes but I will not release my name until I am comfortable with the server
Will you listen to any sort of rules to be applied to server if need be: yes
IGN: Navy_Seal_56/SteamingSeal
Additional info: I left my buddies server because he abused his position of owner and griefed my house on creative.
P.S. I am a good miner
02/13/2014 6:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Danimals_
How many years have you been playing minecraft?: 2
Why do you want to join the server?: I love the mindcrack server and I have always wanted to play on something like it.
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Absolutely
What timezone do you live in?: CST
What country do you preside in?:United States of America
IGN: Danimals_
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome