1.8 vanilla whitelisted SMP server [Limited Spaces]

vosper123's Avatar vosper1232/16/15 3:54 pm
2/25/2015 10:57 am
RedPixelKid's Avatar RedPixelKid
only has one or two plugins to keep every ones stuff safe) please read the rest before applying. I will get back to you as soon as possible. (:

About the Server: Novaplex SMP was once a brand new server meaning a little bit has been done but we have a server restart not long ago it is still new (ish) The server is hosted by Nitrous Networks Bristol, England. It currently is running on 2-4GB of RAM. Difficuly set to normal

Goals: We hope this server creates an active community similar to that of the Mindcrack/Hermitcraft/Cube community. We will create a spawn town as a community with many shops and community builds. Do group events. And create a fun and enjoyable environment for people to play.

Rules:
1. No griefing or stealing. If caught, you will be banned. This rule will be highly enforced.
2. No spamming(includes caps, advertising, etc).
3. No cursing.
4. No hacking/mods.
5. Be respectful of others. Be mature. Use common sense really.
6. No PVP unless the players involved agree to it.
7. No building bases near spawn. If you're gonna build a base near spawn, do it at least 300ish blocks away.
8. For question 5 answer with your favorite thing about Minecraft.
9. Try to keep the area around spawn neat. Meaning don't destroy the desert/mesa/mountains nearby. No half-cut down trees.
10. Be somewhat active. If you're not active after so many weeks, you will be removed from the whitelist.
11. Last but not least, have fun!

Application:
1. What is your IGN:
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?
3. How often will you play on the server?
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?
7. What is your skype?
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will give you the IP if you are accepted through skype.

Btw, the longer the application is the better chance you have of being accepted
vosper123
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RedPixelKid
02/25/2015 10:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Application:
1. What is your IGN:RedPixelKid

2. Why are you interested in joining this server?-->. I just kept watching videos on YouTube of hermitcraft and more. I felt its kinda fun to play on a server like that so I thought to apply here. I applied here

3. How often will you play on the server? --> As long as I could like minimum 1 hour and maximum ( no limit )

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)--> Well I'm 13 Years old but its your decision to pick me
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? ---> Umm like 1 and a half years

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? ---> I have a big plan . I'll make farms and generators and well the best is that I'm a good redstoner I'll try to help the community

7. What is your skype? ---> piyushrane.rpk (I have a problem I want to tell it in Skype or private chat)

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) --> yes I have a YouTube channel and a great recorder link:www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbdiHJ-FgZyvNtyCIz7RQQ

I'm sorry im 1-2 years young but I bet you that you'll like me work its in your hands now if you trust me just Skype me

I have less videos on YouTube becauce I got nothing to record once I'll join I'll try to record
And I can also make a pixel art I'm also good at that

See ya bye
frothy01
02/25/2015 10:25 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
1. What is your IGN: frothy01
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I love SMP! I haven't been on one since 1.6.4 and i want to get back in the flow of things.
3. How often will you play on the server? 5 times a week for 30 min.
4. How old are you? I am 15 years old.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since Minecraft Beta.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I will make shops and houses for people who want them.
7. What is your skype? My computer does not allow me to use skype.
8. What is your Youtube? I don't have a Youtube.
FrolieTheZombie
02/25/2015 3:09 am
1. What is your IGN: FrolieTheZombie

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I have been trying to find myself a nice vanilla whitelist server to start a series on for awhile, and after reading your post I think I finally found it! I enjoy meeting new people, and having new connections and new memories, so I feel like joining an uprising server would really be an awesome way to make new friends. In addition, you seem to be very stern on the rules, which I like in a server, cause fun is just as important as rules.

3. How often will you play on the server? Everyday, a couple hours a day, more on the weekends, I work and have school, but always find plenty of free time to play minecraft:)

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I am 18 years old. (01/25/1997)

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have been playing minecraft since before Beta, so I was playing back in Alpha, before beds came along o.O

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Probably collecting a lot of resources and building contraptions and such. I will also probably make my own business or shop, and establish a trading system or economy system for the sales of goods or doing favors for people. I also will probably be doing lots of caving, and building that makes the game easier (Like semi auto farms, etc.)

7. What is your skype? Caleb Perkins ( I have no picture but the state is Hawaii and the mood is happy, and the about me has my youtube name in it)

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) My youtube is:
FrolieTheZombie ( I am at around 18 subs and trying to get out there, so if anyone who would be playing on the server would like to do a collab video that would be awesome!:D)

Thanks for reading this and considering me to join your server, hope to see you soon!
connorx2000
02/25/2015 12:47 am
1. What is your IGN: RisingSGaming
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?i like playing multiplayer around a well built community.
3. How often will you play on the server? evry day or every over day
4. How old are you? 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? about 3 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? building making new friends and making use of what i do.
7. What is your skype? connorriley79@gmail.com
8. What is your Youtube? i currently do not have ayt but i have all the stuff i need to start and this would be a grate place to start.
Thanks for reading.
FrolieTheZombie
02/24/2015 11:46 pm
1. What is your IGN: FrolieTheZombie

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I have been trying to find a good community to start playing with. I love the idea of a vanilla server, where people get to become close friends with others, and where trust is a big thing. I am also looking to start a youtube series on a server, and this one sounds perfect.

3. How often will you play on the server? I will play everyday, several hours a day. I do work and have school but I have plenty of free time.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I am 18 years old

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have played since the later ages of Alpha, right before Beta, so before beds were in minecraft.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Well, Ill be making a youtube series, so being efficient and productive as possible, probably opening up my own shop and business, sometime I enjoy doing when on a server:) Also, making little contraptions like automatic machines and such, most importantly, just having a good time with the other players.

7. What is your skype?

My Youtube name is: FrolieTheZombie
JLbeater
02/19/2015 3:29 pm
1. What is your IGN: Nymph_PlaysMC

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I love the idea of a SMP server where everyone work together as a community. Also I want to start a series on Youtube of it.

3. How often will you play on the server? Maybe 4-6 hours on Weekday, 6-12 or even more hours on weekend.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I'm turning 16 in 23 day on March 14. BTW I'm a male.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I been playing Minecraft for 6 years now. I love messing around with the AI of Villagers, and Redstone builds. But I mostly enjoy the friends I made from playing.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? i Plan on playing with the members, maybe record together. Community wise stuff, and personal housing.

7. What is your skype? johnnyboyx99, also heres my email. Just incase.
jlbeater@yahoo.com

It's not much right now...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx-3rF ... x0LN3EAhNQ

Thank You I hope to get pick so please feel free to ask me anything that I can do to join.
callmedeaja
02/19/2015 2:32 pm
1. What is your IGN: MissPurplePixie
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: All the servers I've been on have shut down. I just want a fresh start and make new friends.
3. How often will you play on the server?: I will try to play atleast 3 times a week (not including weekends). 3-4 hours on weekdays and 6+ hours on weekends. Sometimes I can't play because of school.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity): 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: My favorite thing about Minecraft is your ability to express your creativity.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: I plan to build and help out with community projects.
7. What is your skype?: live:dvital00
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional): PurplePixie (I'm not able to record at the moment.)
airforcecliff
02/17/2015 10:51 pm
1. What is your IGN: airforcecliff
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I have been a long time solo minecrafter and would like to see what a community feels like.
3. How often will you play on the server? I will commit to 2-3 days if not more.
4. How old are you? I am currently 18
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I really enjoy working on large scale builds. The enjoyment in seeing all the work from collecting materials and finally seeing the end project is amazing.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Mining, working on large structures, and working with other minecrafters
7. What is your skype? ryan.c.cliff
8. What is your Youtube? I have one, but I don't record or use it for publishing anything
Wizad
02/17/2015 7:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Have you accepted yet?
vosper123
02/17/2015 7:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
bump
UniqueDev
02/17/2015 12:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
1. What is your IGN: OhhhNyan
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I've always wanted to do an SMP. I've tried creating one, but it didn't work out. It would also help my channel out greatly! It would help me get some other content out.
3. How often will you play on the server? 1-2 hours on school days. 3-5 on weekends.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I'm 12 years old. I know this is three years younger than the required age, but my maturity exceeds that of a 15 year old. I have great grammar, and unlike most 12 years old, I know what I'm doing 75% of the time.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 2 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building, and mining.
7. What is your skype? ltcr_the_beast
http://www.youtube.com/TheNyanMinecraft
CaptainDP
02/17/2015 12:34 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
1. What is your IGN: CaptainDP
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? because i have been a part of many smp/ vanilla servers and i love to build and have fun.
3. How often will you play on the server? as often as i can, probably 5-6 days a week
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since 1.2.5
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? building, farming exploring and interacting with friends
7. What is your skype? captaindp99
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC30DBb ... eu7X0nKZIA
DaFunkymunke
02/16/2015 11:43 pm
Application:
1. What is your IGN: DaFunkymunke
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? Im just looking for a server to hang out in and chill with people and play clean mine-craft
3. How often will you play on the server? 1-2 hours a day, 4-6 days a week
4. How old are you? im am 15, i will be 16 in June
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? i think about 4 years, i love to build cool things like houses
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? building and helping other players if they need any help
7. What is your Skype? tejwinder.thind
8. What is your YouTube? i had a YouTube channel but i closed it because i got busy with my last school semester, im thinking of restarting it but it would depend on my classes
Fluttershyyy
02/16/2015 5:56 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pony
1. What is your IGN: Flushay
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I want to join because I want to be apart of a fun and trusted community. I've watched Hermitcraft, cube and mindcrack for a long time and i've always wanted to be apart of a community like that
3. How often will you PLAY on the server? 3-4 hours weekdays 6-7 weekends
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)16
5. How long have you PLAYED Minecraft for?3 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building a base, helping with spawn, helping other people out and building (building is my favourite thing in minecraft)
7. What is your skype? ItsSimples
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Nope
Loisbaker98
02/16/2015 4:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
Application:
1. What is your IGN: Loisbaker98
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? To build and join a small community of great people
3. How often will you play on the server? As much as possible (3-5 hours)
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Over a year
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? By building and helping people out i guess
7. What is your skype? Loisbaker98
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I don't have one
burbidge7
02/16/2015 4:33 pm
Oh I forgot my Skype is ProGamer3003 XD
burbidge7
02/16/2015 4:31 pm
5. I love to play with my friends and build

-ArchieGamez
burbidge7
02/16/2015 4:29 pm
1. What is your IGN: ArchieGamez
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I've always wanted to play a smp server I've watched many videos and I've wanted to do it all myself.
3. How often will you play on the server? 1-5 hours a day.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 2.5 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Enjoying myself and building to make everyone happy and helping all the other players.
7. What is your skype? ProGamer333
I'm afraid I haven't started youtube yet :/
Wizad
02/16/2015 4:02 pm
Oh I forgot
5. I love to build.
Sorry
Wizad
02/16/2015 4:00 pm
1. What is your IGN: wizadCRAZY
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I have always wanted to join a smp server and this one seems like the perfect one.
3. How often will you play on the server? 1-4 hours each day every day.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have played minecraft since I was 11. (So three years)
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan on spending my time on NovaPlex making shops, trolling (if allowed), mining, calling people on skype, and just plaing.
7. What is your skype? XwizadCRAZYX
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I don't have on.

Thank you for reading,
- wizad
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome