1.8 vanilla whitelisted SMP server (Just like mindcrack)

vosper123's Avatar vosper1232/18/15 12:43 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 33
12/21/2015 3:20 am
TheDopeUnicorn's Avatar TheDopeUnicorn
please read the rest before applying. I will get back to you as soon as possible. (:

about the Server: Novaplex SMP was once a brand new server meaning a little bit has been done but we have a server restart not long ago it is still new (ish) The server is hosted by Nitrous Networks Bristol, England. It currently is running on 2-4GB of RAM. Difficuly set to normal

Goals: We hope this server creates an active community similar to that of the Mindcrack/Hermitcraft/Cube community. We will create a spawn town as a community with many shops and community builds. Do group events. And create a fun and enjoyable environment for people to play.

Rules:
1. No griefing or stealing. If caught, you will be banned. This rule will be highly enforced.
2. No spamming(includes caps, advertising, etc).
3. No cursing.
4. No hacking/mods.
5. Be respectful of others. Be mature. Use common sense really.
6. No PVP unless the players involved agree to it.
7. No building bases near spawn. If you're gonna build a base near spawn, do it at least 300ish blocks away.
8. For question 5 answer with your favorite thing about Minecraft.
9. Try to keep the area around spawn neat. Meaning don't destroy the desert/mesa/mountains nearby. No half-cut down trees.
10. Be somewhat active. If you're not active after so many weeks, you will be removed from the whitelist.
11. Last but not least, have fun!

Application:
1. What is your IGN:
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?
3. How often will you play on the server?
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?
7. What is your skype?
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)
9.Time Zone?
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will give you the IP if you are accepted through skype.

Btw, the longer the application is the better chance you have of being accepted
vosper123
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheDopeUnicorn
12/21/2015 3:20 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
My Eleventh Draft...
Application:
1. What is your IGN: TheDopeUnicorn, First of his name, king of the Andals and the First Men, lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and protector of the realm.

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? To hang out for a day, but if you beg me, I'll stay for two days.

3. How often will you play on the server? At most, 9 minutes a day. If there's a hot 12-year-old on the server, then maybe 10 minutes.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 17, last I checked.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Around 10:45(ish) this morning.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I'll check my schedule and have my guys get in contact with your guys.

7. What is your skype? Can I give you my address? I prefer to talk in person.

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Youtube? What is that?

9.Time Zone? I live in Mexico. To be more accurate, I sleep in a ditch on the side of a road

10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Haven't checked yet.

My Rough Draft
Application:
1. What is your IGN: TheDopeUnicorn

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? To build a bond. To construct beautiful buildings. To grow happiness.

3. How often will you play on the server? At least 3 hours a day.

4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 17. I was born on June 17.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? in 2 months, this will be my 4th year playing Minecraft.

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Build massive farms. Build two gigantic homes, a castle in the end and a desert fort. Have fun with others in minigames on the server. And more plans will be made in the future.

7. What is your skype? live:chris.dozier1992

8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I do not have a youtube channel YET. Saving up on all my architecture projects on Minecraft, then gonna post a video on each one.

9.Time Zone? GMT-06:00, Central Standard Time

10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male

Additional Information:
General
♜Aspired to be the most puissant version of oneself, trekking through this by all betokens.
♜Many hobbies I have currently: Strongman lifting, writing, watching anime, and studying architecture.
♜Labeled as a "Logician (INTP-T)", yet I still excel in arts too.

Favorite Music
♜Pretty much everything except for Opera
♜My likings can range from Twenty one pilots to Marilyn Mansion to Kendrick Lamar.

Favorite Movies
♜Goosebumps
♜The Garden of Words

Favorite TV Shows
♜I don't watch TV...

Favorite Books
♜Fantasy, Psychological, and Horror... Comic books is my elixir for life.

Favorite Quotes
♜Well... My own statement is my favorite quote...
♜A chunk of coal have the ability to evolve into a beautiful diamond,
yet we capitalize on it and burn them in a fiery, roaring fire.
It's patience that is minuscule in society,
all things come to a final afore perfection.
anonpmc1971178
12/20/2015 8:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Milkys
12/20/2015 7:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN: milkys, but it was coolchicken2600 but I changed it recently
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I used to be a bug minecraft kid and played on a vanilla server like this. That was the most fun I've had playing minecraft. I've recently taken a break from games but now that I'm back im looking for a fun loving community that I can play with
3. How often will you play on the server? I plan to everyday over the holidays
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) im 14, 15 in March but I consider myself mature
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since 1.4 beta so like for 4 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Enjoying and partaking in group activities while building and doing my own thing
7. What is your skype? Sammyman999
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) sam mulcahy, it's boring but that's it
9.Time Zone?im Victorian from Australia
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)
I'm a dude
If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will give you the IP if you are accepted through skype.

Btw, the longer the application is the better chance you have of being accepted
ThatGamingPro77
12/20/2015 7:30 pm
1. What is your IGN: GamingProYT
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I want a new youtube series.
3. How often will you play on the server? weekly at least
4. How old are you? 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since beta
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? building for myself, colabing, and building things for the community
7. What is your skype? thatgamingpro77
8. What is your Youtube? ThatGamingPro
9.Time Zone? Central
10. Gender? Male
default6161
12/19/2015 9:21 am
1. What is your IGN: default6161
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I am interested in joining because it is a SMP server
3. How often will you play on the server? I will most likely be able to play often if accepted
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
I am 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 3 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I plan to do some building and maybe some simple red stone here and there
7. What is your skype? sage392
I don't have a youtube
9.Time Zone? Central Time Zone
I am a boy
tathomas2000
06/10/2015 5:02 pm
Application:
1. What is your IGN: tathomas2000
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I think being in a server like Minecrack or Hermitcraft would be lots of fun.
3. How often will you play on the server? 7- 9 hours a day (average, but depending on the day)
4. How old are you? 15, turning 16 in October(Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since 2011
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building things and helping others with projects
7. What is your skype? tathomas2000
8. What is your Youtube? I don't have an account(If you have one. Recording is optional)
9.Time Zone? Central Daylight Time (CDT)
10. Gender: Male (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)
xRedboxy1x
06/10/2015 3:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
1. What is your IGN: TheRedBox
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I love to hang out and make new friends in minecraft while having fun and doing big amazing projects with others or by myself.
3. How often will you play on the server? I will most likely play on the server for around 3-5 hours a day.
4. How old are you? I am 14 years old
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? i've played minecraft since the 1.7.2 update.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? i plan on spending my time helping the community and having fun making big fun community projects.
7. What is your skype? Redboxy1
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)n/a
9.Time Zone? my time zone is Pacific standard time. 10. Gender. I am a male.
crescentkitty
05/27/2015 6:24 am
Application:
1. What is your IGN: crescentkitty
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: I would love to find a group to hang out with that have similar interest
3. How often will you play on the server? Whenever I can, my exams ended so probably nearly everyday
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 17
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: for a few years now
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building suff as a base and shops
7. What is your skype? dzigute31
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) don't have one
9.Time Zone? UK time
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) female
nammerbom
05/11/2015 12:24 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
1. What is your IGN: nammerbom
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I've been looking for a server like this, and the few that I have found haven't been 'mature' like they say they are. I enjoy working with other people on awesome community projects and want to have a community of people who enjoy working with each other. I also enjoy smaller community vanilla survival.
3. How often will you play on the server? As of right now, probably only on the weekends and for a few hours during the week. Once school is out in 5 weeks, I will have all day to play though. As long as someone is on the server and I have things to do, I will be on hanging out with everyone.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 2.5 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building community projects and farms for the entire server, and making cool side projects for aesthetic. I like to call myself a skilled builder, and I am willing to help people with their projects and share my knowledge with them.
7. What is your skype? nammerbom3 (Icon is the same as my forum icon)
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Currently I haven't had time to record but I will be doing more during the summer. It is 'nammerbom' (not CSG nammerbom, that was my old channel from a few years ago)
9.Time Zone? PST
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male

Looking forward to hearing back!
-nammerbom
Frawleyz
05/10/2015 11:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Application:
1. What is your IGN: EmoFrawley
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: I enjoy building and working with others in a survival multiplayer enviroment.
3. How often will you play on the server? Whenever I can basically
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 17
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: Since Alpha so 6ish years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building a cool base and shops
7. What is your skype? adamfrawley.ajf
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) www.youtube.com/AdamFrawley
9.Time Zone? MDT
ticktockrobot
05/10/2015 10:56 pm
1. What is your IGN:
ticktockrobot
I'm interested in joining this server because I'm looking for a friendly community of people to play Minecraft with. I really want to get back into playing survival and I think this server would be a great way to get back into it. I'm also home schooled so I have a lot of free time and I think this server would be an awesome way to spend it. I also like how I wouldn't have to worry about people ruining my builds while I'm away.
I will play for about 3-5 hours a day or more if I can.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 15
I've played Minecraft for 2 years. My favorite thing about it is probably mining and building. I also really like farming.
I plan to spend my time on the server building, mining, and helping people who need help.
7. What is your skype?
ticktockrobot3651
Don't have one.
9.Time Zone?
Central time zone
female
HermesWoop
05/09/2015 6:46 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
1. What is your IGN: HermesWoop
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: I just need a laid back server to join with my friends and not have to worry about my creations being destroyed.
3. How often will you play on the server?: Every day.
4. How old are you?: 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: Since 2009 Pre-Alpha
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: Building big towns and making redstone contraptions.
7. What is your skype?:crackheadelmo16
8. What is your Youtube?: Non-Existant
9.Time Zone?:EST
10. Gender. Boy
nekoboy118
05/09/2015 2:19 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
1. What is your IGN?: Arufa_Orime
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: Because I'm looking for a fun, diverse, interesting community that can still be mature.
3. How often will you play on the server?: Probably a few hours every day, I work and go to school, but other than that I should be on often.
4. How old are you? : I'm 18 years of age.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: Since old 1.8 >.> (My favorite thing in minecraft is potion making. I love alchemy in any game, brewing and drinking potions and throwing them! Ah, I love it all too much~!))
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: Mostly building large intricate ruins and temples. Something fun for others to stumble upon. As well as try to take part of group events.
7. What is your skype? : Shadowstar71
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional): ArufaOrime is my channel name. I will possibly be recording. I'm investing money into a good mic and a new PC.
9. Time Zone?: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
10. Gender.: I'mma guy! ^w^
Creeper_Huner30_0
05/09/2015 1:55 am
1. What is your IGN: Creeper_Hunter30
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I love servers with friendly people and just to have fun playing MineCraft
3. How often will you play on the server? Everyday if possible!
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I have played MineCraft for a couple years ( Since the 1.2.5 update ) My favorite thing in Minecraft is the RedStone.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Builing, Using restone , and helping other players if needed, and following the rules of course!
7. What is your skype? CreeperHunter
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) [ Ask in Skype if needed]
9.Time Zone? Mountain Time ( US and Canada )
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Boy
kku
03/08/2015 7:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
1. What is your IGN: ashnwill
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? It looks very cool!
3. How often will you play on the server? Very often.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 3 years.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Helping people out!
7. What is your skype? ashnwill
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) None.
9.Time Zone? MST
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male!
Bigeye
03/08/2015 8:22 am
Level 28 : Expert Architect
1. What is your IGN:
My IGN is: Bigeye
I've been looking for a server like this for a while and I'd really love to play in an active community with people just enjoying playing the game together.
I'll try to play everyday but it depends a little on school, homework and things like that.
I won't be able to play on tuesdays because I have an IT course that day.
Also in the weekends I'll be on a lot.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)I'm only 14 but I'm really mature compared to most kids of my age, I know these words can't really prove that but I wanted to give it a shot anyway, of course at the end of the day it's your dicision if I'm accepted or not.
My favourite thing about minecraft is building because of the endless possibilities and of course the community becuase without it the game would only be half as great.
I'll try to get on everyday mostly in the evenings but it kinda depends on school, homework and stuff.
I won't be on on tuesdays because I have an IT course that day.
And I'll play more in the weekends than on regular days because in the weekends I have time .
7. What is your skype?
My Skype is Ivo Ebus. ( It's the one with the same profile picture as on here. )
I don't have a YouTube yet.
9.Time Zone?
CET I live in the Netherlands.
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)I'm male.

Note that I'm not a native english speaker so if I made any mistakes sorry.
But I am able to speak it pretty fluent so I hope it's ok when talking over Skype.

I really hope I get accepted to your server.
Thank you for considering and reading this

-Bigeye
MegaScriber
03/08/2015 8:16 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
1. What is your IGN: ThinWhiteMale
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: You can only do so much in SSP, and I want to get back into SMP play
3. How often will you play on the server?: An hour or two a day
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity): 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: 4 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: Building, farming, interacting
7. What is your skype? ThinWhiteMale
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional): None, sorry
9.Time Zone?: GMT
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls): Male
Panzer_040
03/08/2015 7:49 am
IGN? Panzer_040
why interested? i have been wanting to join a server as it is a way to have more fun to do then single player, and a good way to interact with others
how ofter? 8 hrs a week
age? 17
how long have i played minecraft? 4 years
how do i intent to spend time on server? having fun, interaction, building, exploration
Skype? Panzer_040 (maybe all in caps or all in lowercase)
youtube? 040panzer or panzer panzer (not totally sure)
timezone? Australian Eastern standard (Sydney)
gender? Male
SrEtche
03/07/2015 3:55 pm
1. What is your IGN:
SrEtche (Fandalf right now)
I enjoy playing with mature minecraft with players who enjoy Minecraft as much as me. My dream is have a server just like Mindcrack. Mostly a creative server full with creative players is very rare nowadays.
3-4 hour per week mostly, although it might be more.
Im 17, pretty mature but a nice inoccent prank its not bad.
About 2 years I think
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building, chatting, making cool projects and mostly interacting with Mindcrack fans. I really hope we can all create a nice and cozy server which can last months, also I need a strong and secure server where I can start recording for Youtube.
7. What is your skype?
SrEtche
SrEtche, I will record
9.Time Zone?
UTC/GMT -2 hours Uruguay, South America.
Boy!
Thanks for reading
Racze
03/07/2015 3:05 pm
1. What is your IGN:
Slippin_Squid
I really like close-knit and active community servers.
Since I usually have a lot of work to do, I probably wouldn't be able to get on every day. However, all my weekends are open.
4. How old are you?
I am 17.
I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.3.
I would spend it making farms or building cities. I'm really inspired by MumboJumbo's redstone contraptions and Jamziboy's medieval style.
7. What is your skype?
racze90463
8. What is your Youtube?
Slippin' Squid
9.Time Zone?
Pacific Time Zone
10. Gender:
Male.
CyberDrain
02/24/2015 8:23 am
1. What is your IGN:
CyberDrain

This server offers everything I was looking for; survival, community and whitelsted.
I'd like to play on a server where I can build my massive overcomplicated builds, redstone contraptions and automated farms, without strict rules. Ofcourse, I would never build the entities level up to an insane amount, but I sure do want to enjoy a normal gameplay.
I think this server offers everything I was looking for and I can't wait to start my adventure

Mostly in the evenings (6-11pm), if I'm not that busy probably also in the mornings/afternoons.

Since 1.5.2, so around 4 years

7. What is your skype?
live:robinvanderplas

Ain't got one, at least not a used one.

9.Time Zone?
I live in the Netherlands --> CET, 1 hour in difference with the UK

Gotta say male

-Just to give you an idea on what you can expect from me;
Like said earlier. I love to work on massive overcomplicated building. Otherwise said I love to work on long-time-projects with a usefull purpose. For example:
- A ginormous massive floating island, placed all the block hand by hand, just to make my base on top of it.
- Dried out a ocean monument, mined the whole 16 chunks away till bedrock and made a high efficient guardian farm, with xp mode.
- A massive iron farm, which runs 24/7 (if build in the spawn chunks) and produces 2600 iron per hour. In one week you would have 436800 iron. To store all of this, you would need 126.39 double chests

Besides all of these overcomplicated builds, I also like to build community builds. On the previous server I build a public junkyard, where people can dispose there unused items, so others can take them when needed.

With all that said, I think the decision is up to you now.
Love to hear from you soon.

-CyberDrain
Aikirawr
02/24/2015 2:17 am
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
1. What is your IGN: anattang123

2. Why are you interested in joining this server? : I have been looking for a server related to just plainly Vanilla for quite sometime just to spend my days on as I approach college. Specifically this server huh, well honestly, so far this server seems to be the most promising; a perfect fresh start!

3. How often will you play on the server? 1/2 the day for the weekends and 1/4 for weekdays, subject to change both increasingly and vice versa depending on my irl stuff c:

4. How old are you? 18.

5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since the very first day of Minecraft being born; Alpha! *no but seriously I read the rules aha!* What I love about Minecraft the most would be the existence of Stairs. Yes, you heard me, to me they bring life to a lot of my buildings as they're mainly the 'detail block' I mess around with. The power of rotated stairs! I love green jungle grass too. c:

6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Mainly building projects both big and small (hopefully together with a group of players; I enjoy teamwork), a cafe, a mancave with great technology involved in the interior, a giant tower filled with despicable traps with a rewarding room above the top, so much to do really! The forums if there is one (I am a forum addict), and being interactive to the players in the server. Who wouldn't like a healthy and friendly community?

7. What is your Skype? I'll personally give this information if I get accepted because of privacy and security reasons.

8. What is your Youtube? I had a dream, and it was crushed. Not anymore!

9.Time Zone? (UTC+08:00)

10. Gender : Male

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.
The Corona
02/19/2015 6:32 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
-snip-
Loisbaker98
02/19/2015 4:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
Application:
1. What is your IGN: Loisbaker98
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I love the idea of being part of a small community where everyone is friends and everyone helps out everyone/anyone in need of a helping hand.
3. How often will you play on the server? 3-5 hours per day
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 1 and a half years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? By building and helping out people
7. What is your skype? Loisbaker98
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I don't have one.
9.Time Zone? GMT
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Girl
vosper123
02/20/2015 1:20 pm
I have added you on Skype but your not responding
vosper123
02/19/2015 1:53 pm
Bear_First off, hello! :3

1. What is your IGN: unbearable_

I've been looking for a server just like hermitcraft, I've been playing creative for a long time in minecraft, but I quit on that. I just have quite alot of free time, I want to play survival, but not just singleplayer. This makes it perfect! I just like social-interaction which I hope to find here.

1-2 hours a-day. I can't promise this for every day, but I'll try my best!

16 (turning 17 wednesday)

Since beta 1.5 (not 1.5.2, but beta 1.5) (I don't know much about 1.8, since I quit minecraft due to private issues, so I really hope to get back into it!)

I wish to improve buildings, make (xp- mob- food-) farms, improve infrastructure, but eventually help others! Organize team-build projects and such things would be totally my spot.

7. What is your skype?
shooter.boy2 (however, I do only use this for Chat, I will not Call in any way)

I don't have youtube. Check my PMC up tho, If you'd like. http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/Bear_

9.Time Zone?
GMT / GTM + 1 hour (The Netherlands)

I'm a male/boy

Thanks for your time! I hope to get a reply soon!

unfortunately we can not accept your application due to the fact the Skype call interactions are important way to communicate with other players and not just chat. A Skype call would also be the next step to getting accepted. Thank you for posting!
Bear_
02/19/2015 9:41 am
Level 47 : Master Bear
First off, hello! :3

1. What is your IGN: unbearable_

I've been looking for a server just like hermitcraft, I've been playing creative for a long time in minecraft, but I quit on that. I just have quite alot of free time, I want to play survival, but not just singleplayer. This makes it perfect! I just like social-interaction which I hope to find here.

1-2 hours a-day. I can't promise this for every day, but I'll try my best!

16 (turning 17 wednesday)

Since beta 1.5 (not 1.5.2, but beta 1.5) (I don't know much about 1.8, since I quit minecraft due to private issues, so I really hope to get back into it!)

I wish to improve buildings, make (xp- mob- food-) farms, improve infrastructure, but eventually help others! Organize team-build projects and such things would be totally my spot.

7. What is your skype?
shooter.boy2 (however, I do only use this for Chat, I will not Call in any way)

I don't have youtube. Check my PMC up tho, If you'd like. www.planetminecraft.com/member/Bear_

9.Time Zone?
GMT / GTM + 1 hour (The Netherlands)

I'm a male/boy

Thanks for your time! I hope to get a reply soon!
Zivaen
02/19/2015 8:01 am
. What is your IGN:Dangerlegend45
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?looking for a community to play minecraft with with a controlled environment.
3. How often will you play on the server? every day if not every other day
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I am 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since alpha 1.0.17_04 so 2010
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?community builds, helping out and redstone
7. What is your skype? jordan.whall2
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)have one but dont record
9.Time Zone?GMT
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)male
CBreeze
02/19/2015 12:06 am
1. What is your IGN:CBreeze01
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?Never played a whitelisted server before and sounds like a really nice and cool server I like no greifing and raiding allows me to build great things and have fun freely
3. How often will you play on the server? at the least 1 time a day which would be about an hour or so I will notify the owner or admin co owner dev or someone if I wont be active a day and explain why
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?3 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Having fun on the server and the players on it and just enjoy it and building I love to build haha
7. What is your skype? cbreeze011
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)No sorry
9.Time Zone?eastern
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)Guy
mralecanderson
02/18/2015 7:39 pm
Application:
1. What is your IGN: andyanderson10
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I used to be involved in a mindcrack like server but people slowly left and I was one of the only people left active on a regular basis. I want to participate in a server like that again and make new friends.
3. How often will you play on the server? I will be busy the next 1-2 weeks so I won't be able to play but after that around 2 hours per day and more on weekends
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since 1.2
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building and group projects
7. What is your skype? mralecanderson
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Not currently
9.Time Zone? Central US
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls): Male
vosper123
02/18/2015 4:09 pm
bump
weffgthgrewdqQ
02/18/2015 1:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
1. What is your IGN: Nitrofire, NightGlideCX
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I think it would be cool to be part of this kind of server and help it grow.
3. How often will you play on the server? Daily, Ofc not everyday as i got last year on school and so on.
4. How old are you? Im 16 currently.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since beta i think not 100% sure might be earlier.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Daily as i said before.
7. What is your skype? jere,rasalahti
8. What is your Youtube? Currently i dont have one but im planning to start one with someone if i could find one.
9.Time Zone? GMT +2
10. Gender. My gender is male.
_KP_
02/18/2015 12:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
. What is your IGN: kp1505541
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? Because it would be cool to get to know people and play on a whitelist server!
3. How often will you play on the server? As often as possible (ALOT)
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) I am currently 16yrs old.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since beta
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? I spend to hang with new friends and make a base and do what the mindcrack server would do, you know?
7. What is your skype? kp1505541
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I dont record atm.
9.Time Zone? EST
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Girl
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome