~VanillaCrafty~ | 100% Vanilla | Whitelist | 18+

RegularMiner's Avatar RegularMiner1/4/13 6:33 pm
1/4/2013 8:02 pm
RegularMiner's Avatar RegularMiner
[center][size=150]Hello fellow minecrafters![/size]

I would like to invite you to join our recently created server which is called VanillaCrafty. It is 100% Vanilla, no plug-ins or anything. We have 24 open slots and it is more than enough - for now. The server WILL grow if people are interested in keeping it up and running. The server is dedicated and it's hosted from France, so some players from outside Europe may experience lag.

[size=150][b]IP[/b]: [color=#0000FF]46.105.161.76:25573[/color]
Survival

[b]Homepage[/b]: [url=vanillacrafty.comule.com/index.html][color=#FF0000]VanillaCrafty[/color][/url][/center]
[/size]

[color=#FF0000][b]Rules[/b]:[/color]
[list][*]No stealing
[/*][*]No cheating
[/*][*]No destroying blocks placed by others
[/*][*]Trees should be cut down completely
[/*][*]No floating structures
[/*][*]No 1-block towers
[/*][*]Golden rule (google it)[/*][/list]

Without further ado, fill in the following application form if you're interested in being whitelisted*:
[quote]
IGN:
Have you been banned before?:
Why VanillaCrafty?:
How active are you?:
Tell us more about yourself:
Have you read the rules? And what is the golden rule?:
Anything else you want to add (comments, questions etc.):
[/quote]

My Skype: regularminer

*You have to be at least 18 years old to get whitelisted, but don't worry - exceptions are made. So send us a good application and maybe we'll look through our fingers - and accept you.
RegularMiner
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SexyToby
01/04/2013 7:52 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Well this sounds interesting. I just created a concept and I wanted to do exactly what you got. I would love to try out your server and obviously stay if I like it .

IGN: SexyToby
Skype (is a must): toalla92
Have you been banned before?: Nope. Never.
Why VanillaCrafty?: I mean just look at the thread I just created. I love the concept. I love to play in a mature community. And you are hosted in France which is awesome too because I'm from Germany.
How active are you?: It depends. Normally some hours a day but if I'm traveling maybe once a week. (Will be in Latinamerica for a month starting in 2 weeks)
Tell us more about yourself: I grew up in Freiburg and I'm about to make my big dream come true and be a pilot. I love Minecraft and I love playing with friends.
Have you read the rules? And what is the golden rule?: The Golden Rule: Only do to others what you want them to do to you. So, yeah...I read the rules and I accept them.
Anything else you want to add (comments, questions etc.): Nothing else. I will contact you in Skype if I have any other question!
RegularMiner
01/04/2013 8:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Added, welcome to VanillaCrafty!

BradcraftIGN: bradley9714
Skype (is a must): bradley9715 (have no mic sorry)
Have you been banned before?: no
Why VanillaCrafty?: because i maybe want to make a youtube channel and be like minecrack maybe?
How active are you?:very often and will be on it more if you accept me
Tell us more about yourself:i am 15 and a love to play minecraft what more do you need to know
Have you read the rules? And what is the golden rule?: yes and the golden rule is :One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself
Anything else you want to add (comments, questions etc.): would you allow me to record maybe

Rejected, you're not old enough and I'm not impressed. Sorry.
Bradcraft
01/04/2013 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: bradley9714
Skype (is a must): bradley9715 (have no mic sorry)
Have you been banned before?: no
Why VanillaCrafty?: because i maybe want to make a youtube channel and be like minecrack maybe?
How active are you?:very often and will be on it more if you accept me
Tell us more about yourself:i am 15 and a love to play minecraft what more do you need to know
Have you read the rules? And what is the golden rule?: yes and the golden rule is :One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself
Anything else you want to add (comments, questions etc.): would you allow me to record maybe
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome