Vanity Recruitment

CandleStickShare's Avatar CandleStickShare6/23/16 10:13 pm
1 emeralds 190 4
8/20/2016 8:59 pm
Zeix's Avatar Zeix
Welcome to the Vanity staff recruitment page!

We are looking for the following highly experienced staff members to join our team!

Admin: 2 (Minimum age: 16)
Mod: 2 (Minimum age: 14)
Helper: 3

Requirements for each rank:
Admin - You MUST be able to code in either Skript or Java, be able to work with plugin configs and set up technical parts of the server AS WELL AS being able to watch over the lower staff and players for at least 15 hours per week. Only consider this role if you are 100% confident that you would be able to set up and run your own server, and if you feel you are experienced enough to write plugins/scripts for us. This WILL be a paid position when the server generates income. The percentage you get will be total'd up at the end of every month, and depending on how much work you do, the percentage could range from 5% - 20% (20% Will only be given if we feel that you have saved the server from 5+ hours of potential down-time, or if you have created in JAVA, 3 or more plugins that have noticeably generated income for the server). But, you must also be willing to help cover server costs if there is an unexpected bill. This wont be much, we won't ask for anymore that $10 at once, and the chances that we ask you for this are very slim anyway. Any money we ask you for will be paid back as part of your monthly payroll.

Moderator - Your role will be more player based, consider this role if you are an experienced Admin on any other servers, or if you feel relatively confident that you could set up and run a server all by yourself. When in this role, you must be online, helping players and other staff for at least 10 hours per week. You MAY be paid, but don't take this job just for the potential income, you will monitored closely by myself, and the admins to see how well you fend, this job is perhaps the most important of them all because, although you aren't doing a lot, it is your responsibility to create/keep/grow a healthy community. The potential earnings that come with this role are anywhere <10% also depending on events that may occur every day. We ask that you are able to provide petite financial support, nothing more than $5 every so often. Any money you give us will be paid back as part of your monthly payroll.

Helper - So, you don't feel that you are quite experienced enough to fill the above roles? Well, this is a role that will be very beneficial to you. As a Vanity helper, you will be mentored, guided, and helped, taught everything you need to know. You will learn about all the ins and outs of server managing, staffing, and maintaining. So you can learn at the same time as helping players. There are no specific requirements, but you should know roughly how some plugins work, how to config them possibly. This is not a paid job, but the experience you will gain from this is priceless.

To apply, fill out one of the application forms below. All applications close on 10th July 2016. But it most likely wont take that long for all positions to fill, we will let you know if you are accepted or denied, and when all roles are filled. you MUST have skypel.
Admin Application:

Name:
Age(Min 16):
IGN:

Why do you want to be an admin?(Minimum 6 lines):

What do you feel you can bring to the staff team as an admin?(2 Paragraphs):

List up to and including 10 past experiences you have had as either admin or higher, we are not interested in anything lower than admin.:

Can you code in Java?
Can you code in Skript?
Can you configure plugins?
Can you fix plugin bugs?

Why should we accept you instead of that other guy applying for the same role as you, who also has exactly the same experience as you?(We recommend a good paragraph or two.):

Anything else?:

Moderator Application:

Name:
Age(Min 14):
IGN:

Why do you want to be a moderator?(Minimum 6 lines):

What do you feel you can bring to the staff team as a moderator?(2 Paragraphs):

List up to and including 10 past experiences you have had as either moderator or higher, we are not interested in anything lower than moderator.:

Can you code in either Skript or Java(Not compulsory)?
Can you configure plugins?
Can you fix plugin bugs?

Why should we accept you instead of that other guy applying for the same role as you, who also has exactly the same experience as you?(We recommend a good paragraph or two.):

Describe your relationships with:

- People you have never met:
- Short term Acquaintances:
- Long term Acquaintances:
- People that are being rude:

Anything else?:

Helper Application:

Name:
Do you have Teamspeak?:

Why do you want to join our team as a Helper?:
Why do you think you would be benefited by our trial programme?:

Describe to what extent your knowledge runs with general server development:

Anything else?:

ALL APPLICANTS:

At the bottom of your application, please state how many hours minimum you will be able to contribute each week.
CandleStickShare
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2016 8:59 pm
Zeix
Helper Application:

Name: IGN is Zeix, Real name is Kaleb.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

Why do you want to join our team as a Helper?: I think every server deserves that one person that CAN be very strict at times but also have a good laugh at times too. Overall I just love helping out servers and getting to know the owners and staff, and just making use of my time in a server that looks irresistible, also this server looks gorgeous and i decided to try and make a stand to help out. It looks like this server needs some staff and i wanted to try out for this position because it's one i can be experience in as well as controlled in. Another reason i want to become staff is this community even though it is still growing and small at the moment, seems better than even a mineplex community. I would much rather become a staff and actually put money towards this server rather than mineplex because #1 they have enough money #2 their community is full of hackers and 8 year old kids that rage quit after their first death on skywars (no offense to anyone). #3 their community is sooo big, that your opinion means literally NOTHING, no matter what you say or what you do your post on the forums isn't going to change anything.
Why do you think you would be benefited by our trial programme?: By the trial programmme, Im sure i can learn a lot about the server, also meet how well the members behave and get to know the staff. I think as a trial you guys will be able to know how patient i am, how well i work, how active i am, and how interactive i am with the members/staff.

Describe to what extent your knowledge runs with general server development: Development takes many steps, first you need to create the server with plugins which can be very stressful, but you will get there eventually, and once you do you know it will be worth it. Development means step by step, You will gain 2 players a day and by the end of the week your at 14 players, your server will get better and better as it goes on, either if its better staff, nice members, good behavior, or just more players on the server.

Anything else?: Altho i'm young, i think i'm very mature and responsible for my age.

20-50 hours a week
Thanks for your time.
06/24/2016 2:06 am
xbot9000
Age(Min 14): I am 15 years old.
IGN: Zebac
Do you have Teamspeak?: No but I am willing to get it.

Why do you want to be a moderator?(Minimum 6 lines): I want to be a moderator because I love helping players out and being a person that others look up to. I love watching servers grow and reach their full potential. The way you have everything set up is very interesting and I love it. I want to be a moderator because I am a person that is very outgoing and makes lots of friends but is mature and responsible when needed. I like having a single server that I can be a staff member on and dedicate all my time to. I want to be able to help the helpers so that they get the job done too.

What do you feel you can bring to the staff team as a moderator?(2 Paragraphs):
I feel that I can be a hardworking and loyal staff member that puts work in. I will be very friendly to other staff members and do what is said by higher positions in staff. When the owner asks me to do a task, I will accomplish that task.
I can be a very good role model to younger staff members and help them to do what their task is. I will be on for at least 2-3 hours a day and more if I have the time. I will keep chats clean, keep members peaceful, and do what is needed to keep the server strong. I am a very smart and nice person that is mature but can be fun too.

List up to and including 10 past experiences you have had as either moderator or higher, we are not interested in anything lower than moderator.:
1. Moderator on a smaller server
2. Moderator on a larger hub server
3. Admin on small server
4. Admin on small server
5. Head-Mod on very large server which was a while back called BrickPvP
6. Co-Owner on small server
7. Manager on new server but when I stopped it was pretty big.
8. Head-Admin on average size server
9. Head-Admin on small server
10. Co-Owner on average size server

Can you code in either Skript or Java(Not compulsory)? Not very well.
Can you configure plugins? I can but learned recently.
Can you fix plugin bugs? Yes but I am new to it.

I can bring lots of experience with servers that went wrong and servers that went very well. The difference is that good servers have a loyal staff that are constantly working to make the server grow. I would constantly dedicate my time to helping this server be the best it can and help it reach its full potential. I will be a moderator that everyone will be friends with and will enjoy but know when to be serious and mature.
I love the game and I love to be a person that everyone will go to when they need help. I want to be your favorite staff member and do everything I can to be the best staff member you have. When a job needs to be done I will do it. When there is a player harassing I will fix the problem with your permission. I will do everything you ask as well as admin.

Describe your relationships with:

- People you have never met: I am a super friendly, nice and helping person that they can rely on them to show them things they don't know.
- Short term Acquaintances: I will get them to feel comfortable with me and make sure they are having a good time.
- Long term Acquaintances: I am a very cool person to be around that is mature and nice but I will make sure they like me and want to be around me.
- People that are being rude: I will still be nice but if it goes on for too long I will give them a warning and if they keep doing it I may mute. If it is to another player that feels uncomfortable about it I will give the rude person a warning and mute if they do not cooperate. (with your permission)

Anything else?: Thank you for taking the time to read my application I really hope you consider me! Also, I play soccer and I love going to the beach. I am a 10th grader that lives in California and I like minecraft.

Most likely around 20-40 hours a week
08/16/2016 11:12 pm
CandleStickShare
DENIED
06/24/2016 12:54 am
CandleStickShare
In need of staff! You have a high chance of getting staff here on Vanity!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome