VeldtCraft SMP Now Recruiting

vosper123's Avatar vosper1235/9/15 4:27 pm
8/6/2015 8:08 pm
aedrip's Avatar aedrip
please read the rest before applying. I will get back to you as soon as possible. (:

about the Server: VeldtCraft SMP was once a brand new server meaning a little bit has been done but we have a server restart not long ago it is still new (ish) The server is hosted by Nitrous Networks Bristol, England. It currently is running on 2GB of RAM. Difficuly set to normal

Goals: We hope this server creates an active community similar to that of the Mindcrack/Hermitcraft/Cube community. We will create a spawn town as a community with many shops and community builds. Do group events. And create a fun and enjoyable environment for people to play.

Rules:
1. No griefing or stealing. If caught, you will be banned. This rule will be highly enforced.
2. No spamming(includes caps, advertising, etc).
3. No cursing.
4. No hacking/mods.
5. Be respectful of others. Be mature. Use common sense really.
6. No PVP unless the players involved agree to it.
7. No building bases near spawn. If you're gonna build a base near spawn, do it at least 300ish blocks away.
8. For question 5 answer with your favorite thing about Minecraft.
9. Try to keep the area around spawn neat. Meaning don't destroy the desert/mesa/mountains nearby. No half-cut down trees.
10. Be somewhat active. If you're not active after so many weeks, you will be removed from the whitelist.
11. Last but not least, have fun!

Application:
1. What is your IGN:
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?
3. How often will you play on the server?
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?
7. What is your skype?
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)
9.Time Zone?
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will give you the IP if you are accepted through skype.

Btw, the longer the application is the better chance you have of being accepted
vosper123
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

aedrip
08/06/2015 8:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. What is your IGN: Aedrip
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I love the type on community that this type of server gives, It's fun being able to play with people and learning about the community where you can't do that on a massive open server.
3. How often will you play on the server? 1 or 2 hours a day, more if I can.
4. How old are you? 17
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since it was in beta, but I havent played in the past 9 months so there's going to be some getting use to and I might ask some questions. My favorite thing about the game is dirt, I use a lot of dirt in what I do.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Making a house at spawn, then a base far off, and helping anyone I can.
7. What is your skype? bunnyluvin5
8. What is your Youtube? I don't have one but I feel like starting up a channel one day.
9.Time Zone? CST
10. Gender. I am a man, a manly man.
IamHwnT
07/23/2015 9:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
1. What is your IGN: pokesano
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? to make friends and have fun
3. How often will you play on the server? every day, 2-3 hours
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 2 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? building, redstone
7. What is your skype? BrosanoHD
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) None
9.Time Zone? AWST
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male
Stinify
07/23/2015 9:41 pm
1. What is your IGN: Stinify
2. Why are you interested in joining this server: For fun! I don't have too many friends to play minecraft with.
3. How often will you play on the server: Everyday/Other day. Once school starts it will be later in the day if at all. Sophomore probs.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity): 15 years old.
5. How long have you played Minecraft for: Since 1.2.5 so about 2-3 years? i'm not positive.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building.
7. What is your skype? Edizzle_
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Notelirivers. I don't post any minecraft stuff though. Sorry.
9.Time Zone? Pacific time
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls): Male
Waldxn
07/21/2015 8:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
Application:
1. What is your IGN: Wonfrie
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? YouTube
3. How often will you play on the server? Every Day
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 16
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I love making cakes. (since 1.2.5)
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Recording a lets play on the server
7. What is your skype? live:chriswalden36_1
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) No videos are up yet
9.Time Zone? EST (-4:00)
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Guy
Bulldog913
07/21/2015 5:52 pm
Application:

1. What is your IGN: Bulldog913
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I'm interested in joining this server because I have been looking for a server with a close community for a while now and haven't been able to find one. It is frustrating looking for servers that are like Hermitcraft / Mindcrack and I think this server could deliver what I am looking for.
3. How often will you play on the server? At least 5 days of the week, however, each of these days I would be on for around 6 hours at a time, so I would definitely make progress on projects.
4. How old are you? 15 turning 16 in one month.
5. How long have you played Minecraft? My favorite thing about Minecraft is building and the bonds you make with others in a community.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Helping out in the community as well as building. I love to build and am always there to help others out with whatever they may need!
7. What is your skype? I don't really want others to get my skype so if you are interested I can private message it to you! Sorry if that's inconvenient!
8. What is your YouTube? I actually don't have one but making a channel in the future is definitely a possibility.
9. Time Zone? EDT (Eastern Daylight Time
10. Gender: Male, but I grew up with three sisters so I'm not the manliest! XD

Hope you consider me! I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a good rest of the day!

-Bulldog
DupletD
07/21/2015 11:14 am
Application:
1. What is your IGN: DupletD
I am currently part of a server but its lost its community feeling because of the timezone differences. This server seems like it will have the right kind of community and fun that I'm looking for. Most importantly I'm looking forward to adding value to the community and learning when I can
Ill probably be on the server everyday. I have the time however times may vary and I do have uni. If needed I can plan around times for community projects
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 21
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? 2 years
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building, Learning and being apart of the community as much as I can.
7. What is your skype? DupletD
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) I don't have one sadly..
9.Time Zone? +2 GMT (Cape Town, Johannesburg, South Africa)
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)
Male
Shnookumns
05/12/2015 6:52 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
1. What is your IGN: Drshnookumns
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?Ive been looking for a server
3. How often will you play on the server? Almost everyday
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since Alpha
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? building and making a shop
7. What is your skype? Id rather pm that.
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) Yes and I most likely will record
9.Time Zone? Us Eastern
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Male
ticktockrobot
05/10/2015 2:15 pm
1. What is your IGN: ticktockrobot
I have played on servers like this before and have really enjoyed the experience. I want to be a part of a nice and helpful community. I think it would be a fun and awesome experience.
At least 3 hours a day.
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?
I've played for 2 years. My faveorite things about minecraft is mining and farming. I also really enjoy farming.
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?
I plan to build, mine and help other people if they need assistance.
7. What is your skype?
ticktockrobot3651
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)
I don't have one.
9.Time Zone?
Central time zone
Female.

About me:
I really enjoy playing minecraft and making friends through it. I'm home schooled and usually finish all my work on Monday so I can spend as much time as needed on the server. I'm pretty friendly and love to be around and help people out. I used to play on a server like this but it shut down and I have been looking for another server like this. Some days I may be busy due to medical reasons and might not be able to play. Thank you for considering me!
vosper123
05/10/2015 12:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bump
Maximus1512
05/10/2015 10:41 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
1. What is your IGN: Maximus1512
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I like the idea of it being a community based server like hermitcraft etc and it's exactly what Im looking for
3. How often will you play on the server? Every night (UK Time) from 7pm onwards if possible
4. How old are you? 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? since 2011
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building epic bases and redstone contraptions (If possible)
7. What is your skype? Pandalishiousness
8. What is your Youtube? www.youtube.com/user/Maximus1512
9.Time Zone: Uk Time
10. Gender. Male
chasetech45
05/10/2015 9:59 am
1. What is your IGN: ChaseTech45
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?To have fun and make some new friends to record with
3. How often will you play on the server? 5 to 10
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 14
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? Since Alpha Version
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Make friends and build
7. What is your skype? thegraveyardgamer
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0l4df ... 5qTDsQfbkg
9.Time Zone? Pacific
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls) Guy

About me: I love gaming i have lots of fun and i am really smart all A's And one B
Asanoo
05/09/2015 11:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
1. What is your IGN: Zinovik
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?: I would like a nice and friendly community to play on, without the stress of childish behavoiurs.
3. How often will you play on the server?: Depends on my schedule, but at least 5 hours a week!
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity): I'm 15 this year
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?: About 3+ years. I enjoy building nice structures!
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?: I plan to spend my time on the server as a builder and helping out people that need help.
7. What is your skype? xen_xp
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional): Reux (youtube.com/reuxtheonly) I make LoL montages, although its kinda sucky.
9.Time Zone?: GMT +8
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls): Male

About Me: Im an easy-going person and is moderately friendly. I enjoy relaxing and taking things slow rather than fast. However, i do like to get my builds and missions accomplished rather quickly so i can move on to another. Sometimes though, i may be busy and may not be able to play, due to exams and tests.Sometimes i may go overboard, and you will have to tell me when to draw the line. All the best to my application
andyanderson10
05/09/2015 8:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
1. What is your IGN: andyanderson10
2. Why are you interested in joining this server? I would love to join a smp server like this one to build and make friends.
3. How often will you play on the server? at least 1 hour a day
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity) 15
5. How long have you played Minecraft for? I love building
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server? Building with others and things for spawn
7. What is your skype? mralecanderson
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional) none
9.Time Zone?Central
10. Gender. (We like the server to be mixed gender not just guys and not just girls)Male
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome