Vengeance PvP Need Co-Owner/Staff!

Envionic's Avatar Envionic4/26/14 9:11 am
4/26/2014 1:36 pm
AwesomeNavy123's Avatar AwesomeNavy123
Hey, i'm currently in need of some Mature staff for my new server, if you wish to apply fill in the Application below. Co-Owner must be Experienced and willing to donate.

Co-Owner App:

Name:
IGN:
Timezone:
Are you willing to donate at least $10?
Staff app (Mod/Admin)

Name:
IGN:
Talents (Building, Plugins ect.)
Can you donate?:
Thanks for taking time to apply at Vengeance PvP
Envionic
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AwesomeNavy123
04/26/2014 1:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: AwesomeNavy123
Experience overall: Admin 3 times. Mod 5 times, Helper once
Talents (Building, Plugins ect.) I'm somewhat good at building, Not the best but I do better with a team
Can you donate?: Sadly, No
ZeroUnleashed
04/26/2014 1:29 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Staff app (Mod/Admin)
Name: vincent
IGN: masterfartman
Experience overall: i owned a server in the past but due to financial issues it got shut down. i have experience on many things, i been playing mc since alpha, i know the basic of group manager or pex, i am good at building, i know how to use world edit world guard and voxelsniper well, i can probably get a website (HTML) for the server and custom plugins (ITS A MAYBE) but i can make a simple banner not a gif but banner. i have also been admin and mod on many servers, atm i am head-admin on pandacraft
Talents (Building, Plugins ect.) building and plugins
Can you donate?: probably yes

Thx For Readin And Have A Nice Day
AjtannerGaming
04/26/2014 12:57 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Name: Ashley
IGN: Ajtanner
Experience overall: I have worked with 3 big server and now going to help some smaller servers I have been a admin / youtuber on all those servers
Talents (Building, Plugins ect.) Building Videos Plugins
Can you donate?: Maybe
Channel http://www.youtube.com/AjtannerGaming
AmirahassanGGGG
04/26/2014 9:52 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Envionic got ur Skype
McKipperMc
04/26/2014 9:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Sam
IGN:McKipperMc
Experience overall: I have owned several servers in the past and I am very trustworthy, Reliable and kind. I have been Mod on a poplar server before (about 50 new players daily) so I know how to handle a role like that.
Timezone: GMT (London United Kingdom)
Talents (Building, Plugins ect.) Plugins (permissions & config) Helping new players & building
Can you donate?: I will try to donate when ever possible
If you need any more info PM me or send me a message on Skype
BoomDragonBo0om
04/26/2014 9:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
What is your Minecraft username?
My Minecraft Username is BoomDragonBoom. I got this name from Runescape that account was called Dragoncamo5 then i thought of this Name BoomDragonBoom because i like killing Dragons with Magic.

2) What timezone do you live in?
My timezone is UTC, Europe, United Kingdom

Live:camfreeston

3) What is your availability?
My availability is monday to thursday 3-7 Hours because of the Homework that i have got to do(Rarely), and friday to sunday 6+ depending if my family is going out.

4) What do you think a server moderator does, and how do you feel you fit this criteria?
I think a Server Moderator does the following things:
- Follow the strike system, either that be on other Mods or players. Even myself.
- Keeping offensive faction names and Desc. out, by telling to change it or risk punishment.
- Answer questions, despite the amount of said question being asked.
- Break up fights in chat, by stepping in and acting as authority
- Take away the chat curse, swearing and all kinds of bad words.
-Collaborate(and listen) with fellow staff members for ideas with the server, and upcoming events
- Introducing new players to the region, and helping them with basic server commands
- Hail all the Staff and follow what they do
- Moderators will support and help the community by punishing the naughty people.
-Obey Higher ranks than me.
-Dont Abuse Commands
-Have Fun
This fits my criteria because i will always follow those rules and the server rules to be on a goood side of things not on the bad side where you could be Punished

5) What is it about this server that keeps you playing here?
These are the only things i am staying on this server are:
-Great Staff to support the server
- I love No Lag Servers
-I love that i helped build the spawn
-Meeting New Fun Players on the Server.

6) If a player began using threatening or excessive bad language towards another player, what would you do?
I will first give them a warning not to use foul language if the players still carries on after the warning they will get consequences like mute, jail and more.

7) If a player was found to have griefed a building that was not protected , what would you do?

I will put the Person in jail without a time until they have made a appeal on the Website forums. For Example, if i seen RandomPeerson117463 (or anyone) Griefing a Building i will immediately put the person in jail without any questions, and Tell him/girl why are you in jail and make a appeal on the website forums.

8) Experience Overall: I have 8/10 on Building, i have 6/10 on plugin work and i have 10/10 on attitude

9) Is there anything else you feel we should know while considering you for moderator?
I am a Mature Fine Gentlemen that will never do Spamming/Hacking/Abusing Commands/Giving random people Items and more immaturity. As a Mature Fine Gentlemen i will do Reporting people to Admins so they could do the Punishments because they are more experienced than me on this server. When I am more Experienced on this server i can manage the punishments myself.

10) Would you cry if you be Demoted?
I will never cry for being demoted on this server because all mature people will never cry just for being demoted on the server. We all know the understanding of being demoted and you could still potentially still play on the server but without commands.

11) Do you know how much hard work Server Moderators Have to do?
I do indeed know how much work a Mod and an Admin have to do. Because me and my friend own a server and people join and if they curse so we staff tell them to stop or risk a punishment and if they keep on doing it they will be punished. Also, I have great amount of time to spend on this server.

12)About me?
I am Cameron, and I am 13 years old. I was born in Bulwell, Nottingham, United Kingdom but I have moved a lot since then. I have been to over 7 different countries whether it be for vacations or long-term stays. I have never been outside of the Europe, but I am planning on moving to either U.S ,Rome, Italy, or Canada when I am old enough to. Some people call me mature for my age which I'm not sure whether I disagree or if I agree, as I joke around a lot and tend to be easygoing but I am serious on some occasions. I love to write stories in my head and try to remember them later in the day which causes my grade in English class to be high compared to my other class grades.
Most of the time I am quiet in school mainly focusing on my work, so I hardly have any after school work so I can be online here more often. The only times when I can really be myself is in Science class and in ICT class. I love to act and the people in my Drama class are the group of closest friends I have to this day. I am usually forgetful on a lot of things which causes me to lose connection with people easily, something I am out of control on. My main hobbies vary from day to day, but most of the time I am playing Minecraft and playing other games like Civilization 5

13)Can you donate: Yes when I get Pocket money available to me

I feel I would make an excellent moderator/ admin because I have shown great moderator qualities. I have already gotten the respect and support by many people like Staff and different Donator ranks . I have helped build the spawn and gI always give out good attitude

P.S. Thanks for your Time Reading this

-BoomDragonBoom-

-Peace Out-
ADDYMAN
04/26/2014 9:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Co-owner app

Name:Domantas
IGN:ADDYMAN777 or redd_fury
Experience as Co-Owner/Owner:Had my own server, was co-owner about 6-7 times
Timezone:GMT+2
Are you willing to donate at least $10?:If i had a credit card then yes

Admin/Mod app

Name:Domantas
IGN:ADDYMAN777 or redd_fury
Experience overall:I was staff about 30-50+ times
Talents (Building, Plugins ect.):I have experience with permissionsex, groupmanager, essentials, worldedit, worldguard and my building is 7-8/10
Can you donate?:If i had a credit card
Envionic
04/26/2014 9:40 am
Denied
BlogCraft
04/26/2014 9:30 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
Name: Aron
IGN: blognorfblud
Experience as Co-Owner/Owner: I have owned 3 servers, Co-Owned 2, and have been Admin/Mod and many others.
Timezone: WMT
Are you willing to donate at least $10? Yes
Envionic
04/26/2014 9:37 am
Added on skype. If you didn't get the Request add maniacpig1
AmirahassanGGGG
04/26/2014 9:25 am
May I get your Skype in message Because I haven't got any request atm
AmirahassanGGGG
04/26/2014 9:25 am
Oh I am sorry
AmirahassanGGGG
04/26/2014 9:23 am
How was my application Owner?
AmirahassanGGGG
04/26/2014 9:21 am
samuel123abc
AmirahassanGGGGName: Jacob
It depends I will try my best to spare up some money and donate

Sure... xD

what?
TheUnseenYeti
04/26/2014 9:20 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
WHich every you think is best

Name:Michael Wilk

IGN: BoomBarraBoom

Experience: I have been offered staff on plenty of servers but have not accepted most due to the way the staff have treated others and how they may treat me but i have been an owner of 2 servers. those of which have not gotten people due to the downtime i had on my computer. I have lots of knowledge on plugin work and buildings thus giving me the ability to do what i am doing today.

TimeZone: South East Time zone.

Can you donate?: Yes i can but in time such as next month when i get my $500 allowence

AmirahassanGGGG
04/26/2014 9:22 am
How does h know it and how you get 500 bucks for allowance?
Envionic
04/26/2014 9:22 am
Accepted as Moderator.
samuel123abc
04/26/2014 9:18 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
AmirahassanGGGGName: Jacob
It depends I will try my best to spare up some money and donate

Sure... xD
AmirahassanGGGG
04/26/2014 9:16 am
Name: Jacob
IGN:Amirahassan
Experience as Co-Owner/Owner:Well you picked the right guy. I have owned about 4 servers and been admin on about 20 now I Won't quit till this server accomplishes. I can tell this server might be good because I can see You have good grammer and you sound professional. I will do groups, Permissions , And prefixes. A spitter is a quitter I am experienced with a lot of plugins Pex , Group manager more etc.
Timezone:New jersey, Paterson , United States
Are you willing to donate at least $10?It depends I will try my best to spare up some money and donate
Hope you liked it
Envionic
04/26/2014 9:24 am
Added you on skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome