VerteX Kingdom - Looking for all kinds of staff!

Zachary_ong98's Avatar Zachary_ong988/6/16 3:09 am
8/8/2016 10:09 pm
-Daniel's Avatar -Daniel
Hello everyone! My name is ZacharyOng or AKA C0mbaTPvP and I am the Kingdom server Owner and today I am here to recruit some Staff to try and help get Kingdom server opened to the public.At the moment it is white-listed & under construction. We currently have the Server plugins/config all setup. Now waiting for builders to build a spawn and we are good to go!

1.10.2 Minecraft Server!

MOST POSITIONS ARE OPEN!

APPLY BELOW:

Rank available Builder(urgent) ,Mod,HeadMod,Admin,HeadAdmin,Co-Owner.

Application Format:
Name:
IGN:
Age (Must be at least 12 or older!):
Rank Wanted & why (200 words minimum):
How long have you played Minecraft for?
How many hours could you dedicate to the Server a day?
Why should we choose you instead of someone else?
How mature are you?
Tell us abit about yourself:
Have you been Staff on any other Servers/Networks before? (If so IP/name/Proof if possible)
How good at building are you?
List 3 scenarios if a player was hacking:
List 3 scenarios if a player was being abusive:
Skype (Must have):

If you need any help or any sort of Information then feel free to contact me @zacharyong98 (skype)
Thank you for taking the time to read this post!
Zachary_ong98
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/08/2016 10:09 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spider Rider
-Daniel
Name: Daniel Astier
IGN: RainOnYourParade
Age (Must be at least 12 or older!): Fifteen
Rank Wanted & why (200 words minimum): I'd like to apply for the rank of Moderator. I am this rank on the main server I currently play on. And, out of honesty, a majority of the players online love me. I have been mod for a few months, and I've decided I really enjoy it, just as much as I enjoy helping people. While I am only fifteen, I am mature in situations when needed, and I am a good problem solver. I also handle stress very well. I'd also just like to get involved in different servers, as I'm taking a break from the server community I play on. I'd love to make some new friends and help some people out. As well as server justice to those whom need it. I would be overjoyed to become staff on your server. I'm not a horrible builder myself either, and could even help other players with their builds when I'm not busy with my mandatory duties as an active staff member. My fellow staff members are my best friends and adding more to my list would just be lovely and I would be absolutely overzealous to make many more friends. I'd love to even be considered. I give my best regards to you, sir.
How long have you played Minecraft for? I believe its been at least five years since I began playing.
How many hours could you dedicate to the Server a day? I'd say six to eight hours at most.
Why should we choose you instead of someone else? I am very friendly to everyone and I have experience as a mod. And as stated above, I can handle stress very easily and solve problems.
How mature are you? I am very mature when the time comes to be.

Tell us abit about yourself: Well, my close friends call me Danny or Danny Boy. I come from a small town in Indiana and overall, I live a calm life. I'm a reserved member of society but online I make friends easier than ever. Honestly I'm not sure what all you want me to mention in this section, so maybe I should cut it somewhat short. Anywhosies, I spend a lot of my time reading and learning different languages, or playing around on the internet.

Have you been Staff on any other Servers/Networks before? (If so IP/name/Proof if possible): Yes, I am. And I can place a screenshot here for proof.
http://imgur.com/a/Zg4jt

How good at building are you? I'm not, too horrible. I would not consider myself amazing, or builder material, though. I hope that doesn't ruin my chances.

List 3 scenarios if a player was hacking: Let's say, I was on a kitpvp server and a player was using, oh, autosoup. I would go into /vanish and watch the player for a little while, and determine if they are hacking or not. If they are, I /tempban them for at least ten days. If I catch them again, I add onto their ban.

And now, let's pretend there's another hacker on kitpvp. Another way I would go about catching them would be to /duel them and watch for their hacks. I would then /tempban them just as the first.

Lastly, let's pretend there's yet another player on kitpvp. This time, I would allow the hacker to attack some other players, watch them from afar-- preferably in /vanish -- and catch them in the act. Just like the previous two, I would /tempban them for hacking.

List 3 scenarios if a player was being abusive: So, say, a player is insulting another, just for the fun of it. I would first verbally warn the player to stop. If they do not, I would /tempmute them, for at least two hours with a message such as "respect your fellow players."

Now let's say there's a fight. I would politely /msg both of them separately and ask what the commotion was. Then I would address the source of the problem. And, considering I can handle these things rather well, this wouldn't be hard for me. I would simply fix the problem to the best of my abilities.

And now, let's pretend a player has said something offensive, such as, a racial slur, or, something pointed against someone. Now racial slurs and any form of discrimination is honestly one of those things where I consider just automatically banning them. It is just something I do not tolerate. Depending on the severity, it would range from a warning, to a ban.

Skype (Must have): My username is charafallenhuman (My name should come up as dano)

Thank you for your time. ^^
08/08/2016 7:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Arcdramiael
Name: Damian
IGN: Arcdramiael
Age (Must be at least 12 or older!): 14
Rank Wanted & why (200 words minimum): I have always wanted to be a builder on a Minecraft server, but I never saw myself as a good builder whatsoever. It's how am, but my friends always tell me how amazing I am at building. I was texting one of my friends yesterday, and she told me that "You seriously need to join a build team dude. People would like you a lot." and we kept talking about it for about an hour or so, and now I have decided that I want to be part of a build team (including servers).
How long have you played Minecraft for? I have played minecraft for a couple of years, since I was 11. Ever since then, I have built days on end, only getting better and better every time.
How many hours could you dedicate to the Server a day? At most, I can play for about 8 hours during non-school days and 2-4 hours during school days.
Why should we choose you instead of someone else? I am a somewhat good resource when it comes to medieval building, and that includes villages and towns. I'm now sure that I can be a good builder for your server, and I would be honored to help. Furthermore, I can dedicate all the time I need or can to the server if need be. I'm usually never inactivate unless I am busy or on vacation, which I rarely do.
How mature are you? When I was 12, people online would mistake me for an adult. I can be mature most of the time, and somewhat immature when I'm texting my friends. It depends on the environment.
Tell us about about yourself: There is not much about me. I'm the typical high school kid. I'm somewhat antisocial with people I don't know, and I am very introvert.I'm very gentle and nice to people, and I generally love to help those in need.
Have you been Staff on any other Servers/Networks before? (If so IP/name/Proof if possible) I have been a moderator on one server about a year back, but I dont remember much bout the server.
How good at building are you? On a scale of Keralis to Grian? 7.
If the certain player had been caught only once, I give him a warning and kick him from the server. If I had caught a player cheating for a second time, I would give him a two day temp ban. If i catch them one more time, I give them a perma ban, and leave the IP ban as a decision of the admins or owner.
List 3 scenarios if a player was being abusive: If a player is spamming racist or fascist slurs, I warn them and mute them for five minutes. If they do it a second time, I mute them for a day. If i catch the player the third time, I temp ban them for two days, depending on the vulgarity.
Skype (Must have): hadramiael
08/08/2016 12:39 am
Ritchie Page
Name: Richard Page
IGN: RubberDuki
Age (Must be at least 12 or older!): 15
Rank Wanted & why (200 words minimum):I would preferably like to be an Administrator. I realize this would be a lot to ask for as you do not know me, however I would like you to consider what I have to say. I play two sports teams outside school as extracurricular. I am a chosen captain among my fellow teammates. I'm seen as a leader to them, and I motivate our teams. I know how to make good out of a sticky situation and how to comply with a given task when asked. I'm very understanding and take things into consideration when dealing with a problem. I'm unique for these reasons. I think of myself as a team player. Also, I'm a very organized guy. I like to finish things I have at hand before I start something new. I'm always able to lend a helping hand when needed and love introducing new players to the community. On forums (if we get a forum in the furture) I like to start forum games to get people posting and familiar with the community so they feel comfortable and at home. I'm also very sympathetic to players who are not talking much and I like to get them sociable with the community, if that is what they want I would never harass a player.
How long have you played Minecraft for? I have been playing minecraft for a few years now. I belive I started when I was eleven. I started playing with my fellow friend who introduced me to this bizarre game. We started playing together on big communities because back in the release of 1.2.3 there were very select few small communities. We would also player single player for hours upon end.
How many hours could you dedicate to the Server a day? As many as I can! I hope to range from 2-4 hours a day. On weekends I can offer 3-5.
Why should we choose you instead of someone else? I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.
How mature are you? As I stated above, I'm a captain of competitive sports teams and I can be very mature. I can keep a conversation and I have great social skills since I work with people I don't know very well for a living
Tell us abit about yourself: I'm a very active guy and love helping people at my own expenses. I live in a well raised family of four including my sister, and two parents. We have a lovely and sweet dog named Snoopy and altogether I love the people I work with.
Have you been Staff on any other Servers/Networks before? (If so IP/name/Proof if possible): I have indeed. I like working with smaller communities to try my best to help them grow. Sadly, I'm not apart of any other community right now, and that's one of my reasons for applying! I also hosted my own little server from the guys over at MCProhost. My servers name was TurtleCraft but I shut down due to all my friends drifting in different directions.
How good at building are you?: I can follow a given idea as I'm not very creative with my own! But when given a task, I'll give my 101% to finish it.
List 3 scenarios if a player was hacking: If I were to stumble upon someone's first time on the server, I would kick them with a warning and my own name so we can have an adult conversation when they join back (I would also provide a reason such as *flying over spawn* or *walking on water*). If they were to join back and do something different I would first warn them (before they hack) that the punishment will be more severe if they continue. I would then proceed to temporary ban them for (x) hours or (x) days depending on how intolerable the offense was. If they decided to join back I would then again warn them they will have a relentless penalty this time as is not acceptable to hack a server so many times for such a rude reason. I would then proceed to ban them permanently with a link to appeal and who they were banned by and the reason.
List 3 scenarios if a player was being abusive: If a player was being verbally abusive (and not spamming) I would ask them to keep their cool as we run a kid-friendly server. If they were to verbally abuse someone, I would temp mute them and provide a reason as attacking another player is just unacceptable. If they proceeded to spam attack the server with curse words, they would be permanently muted with a reason and a link to appeal. Swearing on a kid-friendly game with little to no reason to swear is ignorant in my eyes. I know I already listed three secenarios but here is an additional one. If a player was abusing commands such as /msg solely to harass another player, I would ask them to stop. Then I would proceed to mute them, if they continued after that I would kick them and possibly temp-ban them is they were threatening another player.
Skype (Must have): Have already added you, however I'll provide is anyways
wewer12345678911
08/07/2016 11:56 pm
Zachary_ong98
Apply now dont wait!!
08/07/2016 10:48 am
Zachary_ong98
Bump
08/07/2016 4:22 am
MissRoxyGal24
Name:Hannah

IGN: HannahRox2424

Age (Must be at least 12 or older!): 15

Rank Wanted & why (200 words minimum): I would like to be either a Moderator, or head Moderator. I would like to be able to help the server flourish and grow, and to be able to be there every step of the way. I am always polite and business- like, but also friendly with other players. I have a positive outlook on almost everything, and I love meeting new people and future friends! I am very trustworthy, and am patient in most situations, and I believe that every server needs people like that. I have been on so many servers where people are rude and degrading towards one another, and I would like to keep that from happening to this server ( i know its not 200 hundred words, but I hope you'll consider it good enough)

How long have you played Minecraft for? Three and a half years. (since 1.4.7)

How many hours could you dedicate to the Server a day? It may depend on whether or not I stay after school for help, but usually i will be able to be on after school to late night on weekdays, and most of the time on weekends.

Why should we choose you instead of someone else? You should choose me for the posisition because I have great people skills, I am patient, I have moderate building skills, if I am needed, and follow directions well.

How mature are you? I can joke and kid around, but I can be very serious and mature about things. I know there's a time and a place for certain things.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am extremely in to music and the arts, and i love to write. I am a people person, and i have a positive additude. I am hardly shy at all, though a bit anxious at times. And most of all, I love being able to play my favorite game with new friends!

Have you been Staff on any other Servers/Networks before? (If so IP/name/Proof if possible) Yes, but it was when i first started playing, and the server no longer exists... I also hosted my own small server for me and my friends. It was a vanilla server, and unfortunately I wasnt able to host it for long...

How good at building are you? Moderately good, If called for, I can follow a genreal idea given to me to create a decent build.

List 3 scenarios if a player was hacking: If a player was a first time offender, they would be kicked, and given a warning message. For second-time offender, I would suggest a temporary ban, and for third time offenders, I personally would give them an IP ban, so they could not return on an alternate account and continue to hack on the server.

List 3 scenarios if a player was being abusive: If a player was abusing the server priviledges, or being verbally abusive to other players, or any other means of abuse, they would be given a warning the first time. The second time they would be kicked, and the third time they would be given a temporary ban.

Skype: I would rather give this information through a private message...
08/07/2016 8:04 am
Zachary_ong98
Hi Hannah , you have been selected to be Admin on VerteX Kingdom please contact me on skype.
zachary(owner)
08/06/2016 9:23 pm
Level 1 : New Network
PandaguyYT
Application Format:
Name:Dylan

IGN:ultimatemasterYT

Age (Must be at least 12 or older!):15

Rank Wanted & why (200 words minimum): im cool with any rank because if i was to ask for a rank that would make me gready and i am not that kind of person i like to help people not make drama ether way your choice is what i will go for i love to help new people and help the servers out as best i can no matter what i dedicate my trust into others!

How long have you played Minecraft for? 3-4 years

How many hours could you dedicate to the Server a day? i try to dedicate as mutch time as i possibly can

Why should we choose you instead of someone else? im not saying to choose me i just like to help people out as much as i can!

How mature are you?i can be very mature at all times

Tell us abit about yourself: well whats there to say im 15 i love to help people as much as possible

Have you been Staff on any other Servers/Networks before? (If so IP/name/Proof if possible) yes i have (ip is unknown as the server is no longer with the ip and i havent been on for awhile)

How good at building are you? i guess i would be an intermediate builder

List 3 scenarios if a player was hacking:Kick for First Warning, if continued temp ban, if the hacking persists IP ban

List 3 scenarios if a player was being abusive: give out 3 warnings, continued behavior kick, if abusive behavior continues temp ban

Skype (Must have working mic): I Would Like to give this as a DM as it has Private information with the Name
i hope this is enough info
08/07/2016 8:03 am
Zachary_ong98
Hi sorry to say you are not accepted as i have not see effort in you filling the application.
08/06/2016 9:19 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Mr-Kocop
Name:
Ezekiel Prieto

IGN:
Kocop

Age (Must be at least 12 or older!):

Rank Wanted & why (200 words minimum):
I would like to be an Administrator, Then work my way up to possibly become a Co-Owner. The reason why that is my goal, is because I would like to build a good server again. When minecraft was still fresh and new to the world, I made a server. Once I did I developed many skills that could only be taken and made with having that sort of experience. As a real life worker, I also have many talents. I am thought to be strict, Yet fun at the same time. For example, if a player is joking and it turns offensive to another player, I would kindly ask the player making the offensive joke to immediately stop. Yet if a joke stays an honest joke, I would have no problem with it. I work as a Intern Trainer, at a factory in my area where I train interns to better them selfs in any way possible. I am thought to be extremely easy to understand and patient. If someone does not understand what I am asking Him/Her to do I am more than happy to "Re-Word" My phrase to the person who does not understand fully. With the rank of Co-Owner (Being My Goal) I can make sure everyone can have a great and fun time on the server! (221 Words)

How long have you played Minecraft for?
I started playing on the 5-24-09. Which is 7 Years.

How many hours could you dedicate to the Network a day?
I could dedicate 4 Hours on work days and 6 on weekends, Plus separated time provided by, MineChat Plus

Why should we choose you instead of someone else?
As previously mentioned, I am extremely able to work in stressful atmospheres. I can keep a cool head while still keeping the peace of the server, I can also Build! I love building yet don't take pride in my buildings.

How mature are you?
Depending on the atmosphere a 10 for me is extremely strict and a 1 is goofing off. I am at a 8 because I can still have fun no matter what.

Tell us a'bit about yourself:
I am 17, I was born and raised in Denver Colorado, I made an extremely successful server (SquadCraft) That is no longer in service. I quit SquadCraft despite the rich income and the rich Ego simply because some family issues that have happen.

Have you been Staff on any other Servers/Networks before? (If so IP/name/Proof if possible)
Yes, I have been a staff member And owner on the following Shut Down Servers
Mc.Squadcraft.Com (Owner)
ExilementCraft (Head Admin)
MajorLeagueMC (Staff Trainer)

How good at building are you?
I am decently good and building small details. With the help of a format and a detailed explanation. the building will be at your liking.

The first step I would do is make sure I have HARD evidence that the person is hacking, After that confront the player depending on the type of hack. If it is severe, Immediately Temporary Ban the player and alert Owner. If not, confront player and have a serious conversation. If after, Player still seems to hack. I would speak to The Owner about further consequences.

List 3 scenarios if a player was being abusive:
In a matter of CHAT: If a player was being abusive to staff members to any members at all I would first give a Strict, yet Firm, order to stop. if player continues to be rude and abusive, I would mute for a certain time. If player continues. It would lead to kicking and temporary Banning.

In a matter of physical(Griefing):
I would Immediately stop the player from causing any more harm, and begin to talk to him with a firm text. If player continues I would consult Owner's Guidance.

Skype (Must have working mic):
Kocop101 (Mic Working 100%)
08/07/2016 8:02 am
Zachary_ong98
Hello Ezekiel Prieto , you have been selected to be Head-Mod @ VerteX Kingdom.
Please contact me on skype .
-Zachary(owner)
08/06/2016 9:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Drugs Inc
Name: Simon

IGN: xSkyFox

Age (Must be at least 12 or older!): I am 17 years of age.

Location: I am located in the United States. My state is Florida.

Rank Wanted & why (200 words minimum): The rank I would like is Co-Owner, and if not that then Head-Admin. You do not have to assign me to that rank though I will accept any rank you assign me to. Anyways, the reason I want to be Co-Owner and or Head-Admin is because I have great managing skills for the server as well as staff. I have great reasoning skills and communication skills I think things threw and do not rush in decisions when either accepting a player's application or deciding what's best for the server. Another thing is that I have great self control and very good patience.

How long have you played Minecraft for? I've been playing the game Minecraft for three and a half years.

How many hours could you dedicate to the Network a day? I can dedicate at least two hours on weekdays, the reason is that my schedule for work is on call. School as well since I'm a bit behind this year. Now on weekends I can dedicate almost a whole day unless something urgent comes up or my internet crashes .

Why should we choose you instead of someone else? I believe everyone has an equal chance, but I will answer since you've asked the question. I think you should choose me because I have great communication and reasoning skills and that I have great experience in working with servers and players.

How mature are you? If it was a scale from one to ten I would rate myself a seven or eight.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I love drawing, playing games (video and board), and I enjoy welding as a hobby. The work that I do is that I make custom cabinets with my good friend. I play tennis as well it is one of my favorite sports. The music that I enjoy is Trap and oldies (Classical Rock)

Have you been Staff on any other Servers/Networks before? (If so IP/name/Proof if possible) I've been staff on countless servers, but they were run by young kids who didn't know much of what they were doing (No offence to anyone, some young ones make great servers) most of the servers have shut down due to the fact they ran out of funds and or the Owner went missing. So unfortunately I do not have much proof. Also, this is why I want to be staff on your server because you seem like a logical server Owner.

How good at building are you? My building skills are not very good. I can add detail though, but when it comes to building I'm stuck in the era of small non detailed homes.

List 3 scenarios if a player was hacking: One scenario is that the player is using X-ray. You can see if they are and I know how to detect. Second would be the most common used hack it would be the great Kill-Aura I know how to detect that as well. The third one could be that they player is using a hack called SkyWalker it is a bypassed fly mode, and it quite hard to detect. You will have to watch REAL hard to see. These I would consider a permanent ban, tempban, and or warning and kick depending on how severe the offence is.

List 3 scenarios if a player was being abusive: Abusive scenario could be that the player is abusing a glitch or exploit. Another one could be that they could be abusing another player by sending insults or sexually chatting a female or male player (Mental / imaginative abuse if you understand what I'm saying.) Some of these can be taken differently. The sexual one I would mute them permanently as that behavior is extremely offensive to me. The glitch and exploit one depends on how severe as well.

Skype (Must have working mic): I do not like to speak to people, as I have bad shyness, and I wish to not put in public view here.

Thanks for reading my application! Hope you have a good day.
08/07/2016 7:58 am
Zachary_ong98
Hi simon, I have read your application ! thank you for putting in effort to reply to this thread! You have been accepted for head-mod if its okay for you Please contact me at skype . Thank you for choosing VerteX Kingdom!
-Zachary(owner)
08/06/2016 8:28 pm
Zachary_ong98
Bump*
08/06/2016 11:22 am
Zachary_ong98
Limited Slots avail ! Dont wait!! And apply now!
08/06/2016 5:32 am
Zachary_ong98
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome