Verumcraft- Need 10 builders

Zulsoraj's Avatar Zulsoraj11/3/12 7:14 pm
1 emeralds 138 5
11/4/2012 12:30 am
Sp1xa's Avatar Sp1xa
Hi my name is Zul and we seem to be short on builders on my server (Verumcraft)!

If anyone on PMC would like to send us an application, we are accepting builders!

Just send this application below to Verumcraft@gmail.com along with images of any projects you have built.

Click to reveal
Builder Application
In game name:

Why do you think you should be a builder?:

What do you think you have to offer to the server in terms of buildings and structures? Do you have any themes of buildings you're good at building?:

What kind of experience do you have with redstone?:

What server(s) have you built on? How long did were you a builder for? Total experience?:

Another builder has destroyed your work, what do you do?

Timezone?:
Any other information:
Zulsoraj
Level 22 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Sp1xa
11/04/2012 12:30 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Builder Application

In game name:albert59

Why do you think you should be a builder?: I am pretty good at building, and i am creative and come up with cool ideas(if you are accepting ideas, that is)

What do you think you have to offer to the server in terms of buildings and structures? Do you have any themes of buildings you're good at building?: I will try to build anything that you may want, there really isn't any category of building i like/prefer

What kind of experience do you have with redstone?:6 1/2 (sorry, I'm not the best)

What server(s) have you built on? How long did were you a builder for? Total experience?:i have been builder/staff on 3 servers, i have done big buildings/structures before, but mostly little/medium sized things

Another builder has destroyed your work, what do you do?: depends on your perrmissions, I might do a couple things, one of them might to try to rebuild/edit it take screenshots of the player and damage and show it to a higher official.

Timezone?:Pacific standard
Any other information: I would be greatly honored if you accepted me
Thank You
Zulsoraj
11/03/2012 10:20 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pirate
If you want me to read your application you have to send it to Verumcraft@gmail.com

Also bump
Randomness5
11/03/2012 7:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Builder Application

In game name: Randomness5

Why do you think you should be a builder?: i love building!

What do you think you have to offer to the server in terms of buildings and structures? Do you have any themes of buildings you're good at building?: anything! like hunger games areas spawn

What kind of experience do you have with redstone?: im ok....

What server(s) have you built on? How long did were you a builder for? Total experience?: sandcraft and im still building after many weeks

Another builder has destroyed your work, what do you do? i tell admin then try to fix it

Timezone?: usa EST
Any other information: Im super friendly and mature
ThaServer
11/03/2012 7:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Builder Application

In game name:Tylermurray13

Why do you think you should be a builder?:Im a great builder

What do you think you have to offer to the server in terms of buildings and structures? Do you have any themes of buildings you're good at building?: Im good at houses of any theme

What kind of experience do you have with redstone?: lots

What server(s) have you built on? How long did were you a builder for? Total experience?: I build on xhazardz i was a builder for 2yrs. 4yrs experience

Another builder has destroyed your work, what do you do?Contact owner

Timezone?: Ireland (UCA)
Any other information. Thanks for reading
fartmanbrando
11/03/2012 7:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Builder Application

In game name:fartmansean

Why do you think you should be a builder?:Yes im very good one i don't grief and im loyal to what i do and how i do it, and if u wont like it i will redo it all .

What do you think you have to offer to the server in terms of buildings and structures? Do you have any themes of buildings you're good at building?:Mediveal and modern

What kind of experience do you have with redstone?:Im not good at redstone sorry.
What server(s) have you built on? How long did were you a builder for? Total experience?:

Another builder has destroyed your work, what do you do?I get pretty mad i just to do roleback .

Timezone?:East pasfic
Any other information:My real name is sean im from north america skype fartmansean.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome