Vintage Factions (1.8)

FluffyBacca1999's Avatar FluffyBacca19997/14/15 6:31 pm
7/15/2015 2:57 pm
FluffyBacca1999's Avatar FluffyBacca1999
Vintage Factions

What is Vintage Factions?

Vintage Factions is well a factions server if not obvious enough already, the server has recently been released and has begun to start it community. We use a wide variety of plugins to allow players to enjoy factions the way it should be enjoyed! As well as plugins that makes factions enjoyable we also have reward systems such as crates which can be found at spawn, crate keys can be obtained by voting and can also be won each time the server reaches 50 votes, this allows players to gain more mcMMO levels and can also help players grow their economy status, then maybe they might go gamble all their money with a bartender in hope to increase their balance even more. Since I never really explained what I mean by a wide range of plugins that make factions enjoyable I guess I'll have to, well here I go. This server uses a different type of factions from the original allowing us to add features such as a faction chat to allow you to talk with your allied/truced factions as well as your factions, this feature makes raids simplier being able to communicate with your factions without the hassle of /msg or trying to setup a skype call. The server also runs a plugin called FBasics making it so players can't tp glitch into your base, trust me I know the pain of how that feels. Another feature that you may notice on the server is /f warp this allows factions to set multiple warps to allow more than one faction base allowing the freedom of multiple vaults without the use of setting a lot of homes, each faction is allowed to setup 10 warps maximum to allow fair gameplay. As well as all these fancy smancy plugins the server runs plugins such as silkspawners allowing all players, yes all players to mine spawners and there is no need for silktouch if you want one. Oh did I forget to mention? We have pvp levels... what is pvp levels? PvP Levels is a plugin that grants you a level every so many kills this means you have something to finally brag about in pvp.

If any of you are interested in joining this server then join don't shy away!

http://www.vintagefactions.com
Server IP: mc.vintagefactions.com

Also just because there is little people on doesn't mean we ain't trying things are hard with the competition out there.
FluffyBacca1999
Level 1 : New Explorer