Vituous Network(possible change in name) Looking for staff

Zombie_1_man's Avatar Zombie_1_man6/13/15 8:36 pm
1 emeralds 171 4
6/14/2015 4:27 pm
Zombie_1_man's Avatar Zombie_1_man
We are an upcoming server we plan on starting with an op prison server and moving to a hub server which will include other types of servers, We need a dedicated team of staff to help us, we have a teampseak server so we can communicate please take time to fill out these application's as it will make the process a lot faster I will pm you with the ts ip if you are accepted.
APPLICATIONS

Builder Application:
Name:
IGN:
How many hours can you contribute to the server?:
Time zone:
Why do you want Builder rank?:
Why should we pick you?:
Where have you been staff on?
Are you currently staff on any other servers?:
Are you experienced with Building?
What style do you build best?
About your self (optional):
(At least 2 pictures of what you built)

Moderator Application:
Name:
IGN:
Time zone:
Why do you want Moderator?:
Why should we pick you?:
Are you experienced with Moderator job?

Developer Application:
Name:
IGN:
Time zone:
What plugins have you coded?:
Why should we pick you?:
Are you experienced with coding job?
Zombie_1_man
Level 6 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Consiring
06/13/2015 9:33 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
I saw this same post on the Minecraft Forums lol
Zombie_1_man
06/14/2015 4:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Narwhal
Yeah it was posted by me
amyrocks
06/13/2015 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Moderator Application:
Name: Jasmine
IGN: xXDolphinsXx
How many hours can you contribute to the server?: Anytime you need because after next week school is over
Time zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Why do you want Moderator?: I do not have much server experience but I think it will be a fun thing to do to get more experience if I want to do it again
Where have you been staff on?: None
Are you currently staff on any other servers?: Nope
Why should we pick you?: I am very
Are you experienced with Moderator job?: No
Click to reveal
My name is Jasmine and I am 12 years old, though mature for my age. My mother always said l was 26 yrs. old at heart and that I should be a kid now and adult later. I always tell her if I'm a kid now, I won't have time to be an adult. (lol)
deenbayside
06/13/2015 8:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Moderator Application

Name:Zack

IGN:Crazysteve102

How many hours can you contribute to the server?:giving it my expertise and keeping a good server i can make the staff on the server more sharper and better knowledgeable about the ways on handling problems i will patrol the server making sure nothing is out of the normal and making it a safer place i will benefit the server another way is by supporting is 100% i will be nice to everyone and will do GiveAways For my Twitch and on the server with donor ranks and money to attract players to start playing the server. i will Live stream every day on the server and other games and will
be happy to be the server streamerI also can benefit my mature personality and promise that I will not abuse the authority or power of being a Staff on the server. and not disobey the rules. I can also help by giving out my help to new members who need answers from an experienced player. I like helping people out when they ask questions or need help I'm a funny guy that loves to make people laugh without any problem and I listen to players what their problem is and take action in what ever way is needed to tell them that i care and try I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I would listen to all feedback and respect all players and staff. Monitoring Chat I believe is one of the most essential roles of being a helper, If I was to monitor chat I would look closely to every detail there would possibly be during my game session on the Op Prison, For example if somebody was calling a player a hacker i will go to pvp and will record enough evidence to ban that player and if they want a unban they will buy one or post an appeal. i can also give idea's to the server

Time zone:EST

Why do you want Moderator?:I want to become possibly staff on your server Because i love minecraft, I've did sense 4 years. Plus i have a lot of time that i can use for gaming. I want to become Moderator on your server because i like Helping minecraft servers and watch them Grow into something good that people want to play.

Where have you been staff on?Blastcraft:Administrator RealityFactions:Moderator MineSuperior:Helper MegaCraft:Moderator VastPrison:Moderator And many more!
Are you currently staff on any other servers?:No
Why should we pick you?:Because i can come come on the server a lot everyday and helping players with any problems they have and treat people the way i want to be treated I will report anything really big to a higher staff member i can stream on the server make it bigger and get people to donate on it i will not abuse my powers i will try to become the best moderator you have ever seen and will be a good boy with everyone :sick: i can bring friends on and teach players and staff to become good for example have rules enforced on the server by even players i am the most outstanding server helper that you will ever find EVER and the most mature one too.I’m a very active member on the server. This is basically the only server I play. I also like to PVP and it’s so easy to notice hackers and some users might not know what to do. That’s where I come in, I usually try to record all the hackers and report them on the forums. Even my friends on the server notify me of hackers and sometimes ask me to catch them. I’m also very loyal to the server and I usually am the first to report an advertiser/spammer or etc. I am happy learning and experiencing the ranks so I can be the best, I can also learn from any of my mistakes and correct them for the future. I would be able to listen to any feedback given and use it to the best of my ability to improve my performance and job. I do use MineChat often when I'm not able to get on the computer which is rare but i will try my hardest on mine chat once or twice. I think that people should temp ban more instead of banning because people leave the server and you would lose a player but if you temp ban them for a week they can come back and learn their lesson

Are you experienced with Moderator job?Yes i have owned 2 minecraft servers with 6 gigs each one they were Op Factions And Op Prison i had 20-30 on it all times and died because of money issues i had loyal staff and new who's active and who's not i had the best staff on the server i was okay on making plugins and configuration anything on my server. I will try to make this server as good as my server and will make it feel like home with players and making them feel calm and settled in so they can start playing and even Donate one day. I will report to the owner every day and will be on Forever xD

About your self (optional):I am a smart boy that's in honors and magnet. I am going into 9th grade (High School) I love helping people with any problem they have and i'm trustworthy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome