VoidNetwork! Accepting Staff/Devs/Builders! Come Apply!

ItzMitchy's Avatar ItzMitchy7/19/15 8:51 pm
7/20/2015 1:16 pm
Zenadus's Avatar Zenadus
Hello, My name is Michael, I am 14 years of age. I've just finished 8th Grade. Starting my freshman year in HighSchool. Tommy and I have started a network, owning 5 different server right now.(Factions/Prison/Creative Plots/Skyblock/Hub) We are looking for mostly Developers, but we will be accepting some Staff/Builders too, to build prison mines, and spawns, and make make sure the server is cuss free! Myself and Tom have a dream to become a server like Hypixel. Usually the dream like everyone else's has. Myself and Tom are going to be looking for high maturity Developers/Staff/Builders. Have to be 13 or more years of age to become staff. Have to have skype. Have to be very active. Have to have a lot of experience.

Now I'm not going to lie to you, but this Network is very new, we are growing daily, but still new. Now I will know if your reading this because of how you apply, in the application format, I'm not going to be telling you any requirements... There going to be spread out throughout this topic. Me? I'm the Main Owner and Founder of the server network, I have all the power. Tom? He's the Main Owner and Founder of the server too I'm going to make this quick and easy. You need to apply with a lot of detail... I'm not going to accept right away, we will have to talk to you over Skype. If you do not like to be in a call, then we will chat. For some of you this will be a reliever. It was for me when I was 10-12 but 13+ it's so much easier, I have no idea why, but I like it a lot more.

Staff Application Format

Click to reveal
Real Name (optional):
IGN:
Staff Rank Applying For:
How long have you've been playing minecraft (don't just say "2 years")?
What is your experience with handling situations on servers?
Why should we pick you over others?

Builder Application Format

Click to reveal
Real Name (optional):
IGN:
What is your proof that your a builder (optional, if not done, worsens chance of getting accepted)?
Why should we pick you over others that apply?

Developer Application Format

Click to reveal
Real Name (optional):
IGN:
Which coding languages are you fluent in?
Do you know how to use FileZila and config plugins?

If you've gotten accepted, congrats! Because you and 4 others got accepted for staff! Also if you got accepted and 4 others have been accepted for builder. If you got accepted for Developer you did an amazing job on your application, because you are the only one that got accepted! If you have vacation, please tell us before hand, if you don't, you will be demoted for not being active. Good Luck with applying my fellow people!
ItzMitchy
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/20/2015 1:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zenadus
Real Name (optional):
Rodney is my real name!

IGN:
GalaxyXE

15, going into my sophmore year of Highschool!

Staff Rank Applying For:
Administrator, or Moderator would be great!

How long have you've been playing Minecraft (don't just say "2 years")?
I have been playing Minecraft since summer 2010, and i have been an active user since that day!

My experience as a Staff member goes way back, I have owned 2 servers, and with my bright ideas and great choice of staff, we became fairly popular, housing around 30-50 players on at a time! And an owner you have to deal with SO many things. Making sure you have the right plugins, making sure the server is user-friendly, making sure that everyone is happy, and that the users are enjoying a safe-environment to play on with their friends. I have Co-Owned a server before and that was pretty tough. Having to deal with emergency situations and having things to fall back on if something goes wrong, and processing all that and still maintaining a functional, and successful server is tough!

You should pick me over all the other players, because i am an outstanding member of a staff team, i work on myself aswell as helping all others. I try to do better than i did yesterday, and that helps me improve so much! I am SO active, i can be on the server as much as you want, and if you need help and im not online, send me a Skype message, i will be on the server lightning fast, and get strait to work!
Not only am i hardworking, and dedicated, but im also a person that loves to interact with other people, and im constantly in the chat interacting, helping and doing whatever you want me to do! I believe that i have allot of good ideas stored in my head and i'm not afraid to share, i respect EVERYONE'S opinion, and if somebody disagrees, their is no need to get frustrated, this is a life lesson i have sorta tough myself .
I'm a mixture of hard work and positive attitude. And that's no lie, I constantly have my eyes on the chat, and i can talk to the community on the forum's and i absolutely love to interact with people, and that's a good attribute when you are a staff member of ANY level. I work hard to get problems solved, and wont rest until what needs to be done, is done. Another thing is that most people dont know how to deal with younger people, that comes easy to me, i am the oldest sibling in my family, and i also teach Martial arts to younger people. I find myself a VERY mature and professional person, and thats one thing i want to emphasize allot in my application. I am 15 years old, and i take care of all of my personal belongings, and i currently have a job. And being professional is one of the key things i look for when i ran my server. If i saw one of my staff member no matter what rank doing something un-professional i would commend them for it, and make sure that they fix it. Im not one to yell, because that makes you look bad, but getting the point across is one very key thing. Word choice, is very important. Wording something wrong that could mislead somebody, offend them, etc. is something that i don't do, i carefully word my sentences and think before i act. This way i don't do anything dumb. I am completely aware of my responsibilities and objectives i have to complete regularly when i take on this position, so don't be afraid to assign me to a hard task. One very important aspect when participating as a staff member is the communication between staff members. I have a skype and i am able to use it 24/7. I am able to chat with the other staff members and keep them updated, because that is very important. If i have to go on vacation or for whatever reason if i will be gone for a short period, i will give at least a week notice! One promise that i give if you hire me is: I will exceed your expectations. I will do WAY better than you think i will do, i PROMISE!
07/20/2015 12:35 pm
FizCaptain
I know I am mod on a server but I don't get on it offtend please I would like to join the Staff team I will not leave you guys and how do you know that well you will have to trust me I will not leave you guys
07/20/2015 12:33 pm
FizCaptain
Mitch , Why am I denied???
07/20/2015 11:35 am
ItzMitchy
Well, Admin up is not open... And your app was for Co Owner, this server dosent have co owners, also your grammar is horrible, please go back to 2 grade, unless your in it already!
07/20/2015 11:31 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Timezone: MST
How many hours will you be able to 'play: 3-5
Why should I pick you?: I love helping servers and i know how to manage servers because i have lots of experience. I think i will be a good admin and when you are not on i can be on and even when you are on i can still be on.
Could you contribute with your own money to keeping the server hosted (small fee)?: I am VERY sorry but i am not able to ;(
Tell me about yourself: i am a friendly guy who love minecraft and likes helping servers get started up. i love to play on servers and will manage your server as well as i can.
Can you take charge of the staff?: Yes i can mange your staff and demote and promote.
First I love working with people, i get along with just about anyone who comes my way. as long as they are nice, i am nice. People are people and i am a friendly person.

Second, i love minecraft servers. Back when i was a minecraft noob. i didn't know how to get on servers. Minecraft really wasen't that fun. Then i figured out how to get on. That changed my minecraft life. now i play minecraft EVERYDAY.

Third, i love helping servers, when i found out i could help servers i was happy to help. now i help servers and i like it, i want to help your server grow and get popular. i will do my job and anything else needed. i want your server to be successful and if it is i can say i helped. I really want to help you.

This App is for Either Admin, Head Admin Or Co Owner
Thanks
07/20/2015 11:29 am
ItzMitchy
let me see it
07/20/2015 11:22 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
can i use my own app?
07/20/2015 11:17 am
ItzMitchy
How do i know that? DENIED
07/20/2015 10:49 am
FizCaptain
No its fine I am very good with time I spend like the whole day on the PC and also I my server is just a project I have never really got into so I dont think I can run my server and my server im mod on is my friends and he doesnt care if I dont get on I know im really well so I am alright
07/20/2015 12:49 am
ItzMitchy
I would accepted you... But you have your own server, and your mod on your friends server... Also, I would not suggest making a IP like mc.voidmc.com or anything... We have it copyrighted and you can get into some troble...
07/19/2015 11:26 pm
FizCaptain
IGN:FizCaptain

Staff Rank Applying For:Mod or anything up.
How long have you've been playing minecraft (don't just say "2 years")?
-Ive been playing minecraft since 1.8 beta which is quite long ago I took a break in 2014 and returned this year in Feb I think but I have been playing for a few years I am very experienced minecrafter I am no noob

I am very straight forward with it if its a advertiser then kick hacker ban etc I get it done quick with no drama or anything causing it to be a big deal

You should pick me because of my experience
I am very experienced with being staff on servers like I said ive been playing on servers when they weren't so big back then and I think it can be a awesome experience to become a server that is big this sounds like a professional server and I would like to accompany it while it grows I have been every single rank before I am currently owning a server so i am owner then im mod on my friends server but ive been Admin but due to leaving the server back in 2014 he had to demote me due to activity and also the funny thing is about my server is that my server is called VoidMC xD So we were on the same page when thinking of names But there are alot of reason and I don't want to get to detailed because then this app would take forever so 1st is Handing Situations well I can kick spammers ban hacker and do all the stuff needed to keep the server away from trouble I am also very Mature and I can take a joke and laugh about it but I can be very serious about stuff and take it in a mature manner I am very smart I make all A's and I know alot about minecraft and commands and I know when something is going wrong or if im making a mistake
07/19/2015 10:07 pm
RealUla
Real Name (optional):Chris
IGN:Ula
Location/Timezone: Central
What is your experience with Developing?
- I have made Hub plugins with particles all that stuff that mineplex has.
- My Spigot: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/auth ... 492.28995/
- My Bukkit: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/itemcommand/
- I dont public a lot of plugins as all my work is for servers.

- I code Java, C++, C#, A bit of Objective C, Strongest Python.

- Yes, I had a network before I know 100% on how to configure and use everything in Bungeecord/Spigot/Bukkit

- Mature, Smart , and Know A lot about minecraft server managing and making
07/19/2015 9:43 pm
OptiFinee
IGN: OptiFinee
What is your experience with building? I have built for server before such as OpticCraft and IceWynd.
What is your proof that your a builder (optional, if not done, worsens chance of getting accepted)?
http://gyazo.com/92cfb8968bd1ce359ff1da9e1af0ce51
http://gyazo.com/96a86e7d0a0865315be232ece3231260
http://gyazo.com/9985f8fea97a6647b3526b0f88016331

Why should we pick you over others that apply? I think you should pick me because I have experience with build ing and have been doing for awhile. I'm also 16 years old. I can get on everyday too.
07/19/2015 9:16 pm
JML5673
Real Name (optional): Jordan c:

IGN: JML567

Timezone: CST

Age: 13 (Very mature for my age, Taking High school classes in my school)

Staff Rank Applying For: Any you deem appropriate c:
How long have you've been playing minecraft (don't just say "2 years")? Since the summer of 2011. I believe July.

What is your experience with handling situations on servers? Well Ive owned an OP Prison server that got an average of 30 people on a day. I dealt with all the hate, abuse from staff, verbal abuse from the players and rude players. I know how to deal with them since Ive been owner on my friends server that got 10 people on per day (Small server I know but its still experience ) Than I was the only Admin on a server called TankPVP. (Hardcore Factions that got 50 on per day) I was the only hope for that server since the owner was a money hungry freak and didnt really care about the server. I dealt with the hackers and cheaters.

Why should we pick you over others? Im very experience and plus I know what it takes to make sure that these people behave but still have fun on this server! I can help with the coding (Not good at it but willing to learn) and also help with the building (Again not good but I know people who are that can teach me! Im better at like decorations than the actual building) I like more of the Coding and moderating/administrating a server than building for it but im willing to help if needed!

I hope you guys pick me and have a nice day!
07/19/2015 9:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
Real Name (optional):
damien

IGN:
bloodngutz

Location/Timezone:
Australia,WA +8 GMT

What is your experience with Developing?
i can config and fix but not make

a little with python

filezilla, i used that on my own server

because ive had the experience with making my own server and know how difficult it is to find the right person who knows what there doing
07/19/2015 9:14 pm
ItzMitchy
Manny, denied, for. Lack of detail.
07/19/2015 9:09 pm
ItzMitchy
Denied because you copied and pasted... NightCraft?
07/19/2015 9:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bubbyfong
I copy and pasted because i did not want to type out my application again!
Do you seriously think i would type it out word for word instead of copy and pasting?
07/19/2015 9:08 pm
mannybjh
Real Name (optional): Ben
IGN: mannybjh
Location/Timezone: EST
What is your experience with Developing? Lots of it on servers and creating/ config. plugins
Which coding languages are you fluent in? Java, Https, CSS, Lua, Python
Do you know how to use FileZila and config plugins? yes
Why should we pick you over others that apply? I have lots of experience and I know what I am doing
07/19/2015 9:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bubbyfong
Real Name (optional): Christopher
IGN: Bubbyfong
Staff Rank Applying For: Moderator/Admin/Helper/Head-Admin/etc... (whatever you think fits myself best)
How long have you've been playing minecraft (don't just say "2 years")? I have been playing minecraft for about 4 years now, since minecraft 1.5.2
What is your experience with handling situations on servers? I have had 2 administrative positions on 2 different servers adding up to a total of 9 and a 1/2 months of myself being an administrator for a Minecraft server! I have also held various moderator and helper positions adding up to a total of 8 months, and 1 plugin manager position which was held for a total of 3.5 months!
Why should we pick you over others? I feel i am worthwhile of being a staff member for NightCraft because of my mature age, my patients level being high, in my opinion, and myself being able to handle many various and difficult situations that may or may not happen on your Minecraft Server! As stated above, you should choose me for my mature age, my high level of tolerance for some minecraft players, and myself being able to handle many difficult situations, as well as my past experience moderating and administrating Minecraft servers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome