VolternusCraft Recruiting!

Zypher_'s Avatar Zypher_3/31/16 8:54 pm
1 emeralds 293 8
4/2/2016 3:06 pm
Jyth's Avatar Jyth
Hello, my name is Krazy, the head admin of this wonderful factions server. I am here today looking for people that are interested in undertaking a role with our staff team.
Wait, you want to know about our server? that's easy enough to do let me explain. Our factions server is a 1.8 new server that provides you players with yet another factions server, but wait, what makes this different to the others out there? well you caught me. It isn't much different other than we strive on our players enjoyment, we love helping best of all, we have little surprises within the server for you to yet find out. Want to know what they are? join now and find out.
So, about joining the server as a staff member you will need to complete multiple stages before your acceptance is complete.
First stage: Application
Second stage: Skype interview
Thrid stage: The trial
Fourth stage: The test

You might be wondering why so many stages before you are considered VolternusCraft staff, well that is because we only want people who want to be here, that want to make a difference. If you are just someone looking for another job to do then this is not the place for you, we want dedicated players who don't just think of this as a job, but an opportunity.

Alright so here is stage one. I will leave one type of application, you are required to fill this out as best you can, more detail, information the better. If we find out you are not being truthful you will be denied.

Name:
What made you want to apply:
Previous experience:
What makes you better than the person next to you:
Previous bans (we will be looking them up so be honest):

Thank you for applying! we will get back to you!
Zypher_
Level 21 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/02/2016 3:06 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Jyth
Alright... Here we go again !

Name:

Jadeyn White

unbeatable_king_and_boss (REALLY old)

IGN:

Jyth

What made you want to apply:

I am going to be very sincere here.

Throughout my years of being a staff member I am yet to find a community that suits my needs, that will pursue with what I wish to help with.

I have help staff on many high ranked servers and they are yet to impress. I love playing minecraft with a great bunch of players, but driving myself to become a staff member that helps those people is what I want.

Although, I have loved EVERY single server that I have applied for. Your server shows IMMENSE potential. Just throughout joining I realized this isn't just another faction server you always see.

With great gratitude I want to apply today to be a part of a big server and fantastic staff team. There are so many gamemodes that your server will attract players in no time at all. I will now push to be able to achieve that staff member mark on your server.

Previous experience:

I held helper on mc.hypixel.net for 5 months before resigning to time deficiency that would have held me back. I knew lots of great people on that server and is what I want to set an exaple of here on VolternusCraft.

I ran my own server for 8 months or so which held a constant 150+ players as well. I know most permissions and commands. I tend to show a caring side as well when I am moderating and such.

I have been moderator and admin so many times its hard to count. I feel like I need to find a server that suits my needs and with a great community that shows potential to go far.

What makes you better than the person next to you:

I am going to take time to show what I can bring if I become a staff member.

I am a very patient person. I would be on hours at time just waiting for someone to join. I find this this to be a very crucial part in controlling a server. I feel like you won't get the respect you expect if you don't show patience and courtesy towards the players.

Anybody can achieve moderator on a server, but its what that person them self can make of it. I think ahead, towards the future. I think about my actions, what others will think of me. I hate the feeling of someone having negative thoughts about me. But I also know there is a fine line between trash talking and flooding, death threats and ddos threats, etc.

As a staff member I think you should act as you know no one. I like to live by the phrase, "Equality is key". Showing any kind of favoritism is what I am strictly against. Favoritism can change 200 players against you in 3 seconds.

I want to make the server a safer environment for the newly joined players and everyone else. How? I will keep a dedicated eye on chat. I know what my job is and what I have to get done. Hark work = Improvement. Stopping 1 spammer can keep 20 people playing. This sounds exaggerated but its not. Whenever people I know are in bad moods a spammer can make them more mad and make them get off.

Getting 1 player to smile is an accomplishment, making 50 in a day is a dream. Making players happy is what I strive to accomplish. Doing more than what is expected can turn around someone's day. I get a thrill just from stopping someone from trying to ruin someone's day. I don't have patience for hackers and they will be brought punishment whether its from me or another staff member.

I will work to become a leader and set good examples for future staff members and players themselves. I also want to bring a mature outlook on the server. I want to stop people from talking bad about someone's culture or religion. I get a lot of hate since I don't have a specific belief on god. I know what it's like to not feel accepted just through religion and culture. I tend to make friends fairly quick and I feel like this is an efficient way to become a great staff member alone.

When someone becomes a staff member they are thinking, "What do I do now?". My question is, "What can I do to benefit the server in a positive way?". I am very creative and always thinking of new ways to help. This is important as well in being a mod because you always have to be thinking, what's next?

I am very dedicated and tend to stand by my work. I want to make things other people enjoy, that will comfort them or make them happy.

I do not have any previous bans on record I do not believe unless its just from messing around with my fellow friends. If I am banned on any server it was not supposed to oppose harm on the players or the server it self.

Thank you so much ~ Jyth.
04/02/2016 10:23 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
KayoGamerNerd
Bump
04/01/2016 11:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sakaarason
Name:Josh
IGN: Sakaarason
What made you want to apply: I really want the experience everyone always has so much fun with being admins and i didn't want to miss out.
Previous experience: Unfortunately I have none, but you need to start somewhere right?
What makes you better than the person next to you: Really nothing we all have our moments and screw ups, but what makes me personally better is i learn from my mistakes not throw a fit.
I think my brother got me banned from a Doctor Who server when he was 9, but other than that there shouldn't be any others.
04/01/2016 11:10 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
KayoGamerNerd
Name: Kayo

IGN: Killua_Kanade

What made you want to apply: I was an admin in a server that got shut down, i really liked the job so im looking for a new server to be staff in, also i really like to help

Previous experience: as i mentioned previosly i was admin in this server called Crusade Network, ( http://crusadenetwork.com/ ) i also help building there and i made many pixelarts for a future spawn that was never made because it got shut down, in the srver website im not listed as admin but i had proof i was promoted to admin in the server:
http://crusadenetwork.com/forum/m/35578 ... k-24012016
and
http://crusadenetwork.com/forum/m/35578 ... k-01022016

What makes you better than the person next to you: well im an honest person and i love to help, im a very active player and i do my best on what i do, but im not perfect and i fail alot, i never put myself above anyone tbh

Previous bans (we will be looking them up so be honest): i was once banned on a server because my account was hacked, i will provide this link to save time on your research:
http://keinett.com/bans/index.php?actio ... d&server=0

(my old username was kninjagamernerd lol)
04/01/2016 2:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cathyysan
Name: Catherine

IGN: CaptainBuzzBuzz

What made you want to apply?
The reason what made me want to apply is that I think my skills of building
could help the server progress and get more people. I always have ideas flowing
on my mind, so if you tell something to build. I'll finish it whether if it takes
me day or night. And while building, I'll watch the chat making sure everyone is
following the rules. If they spam too much, then I will mute them but not abuse my
power by muting them forever because of spam.

Previous experience:

BrickPrison - Builder ( Still open)

What makes you better than the person next to you?
First of all, I would never consider myself better than anyone because I
don't even consider my buildings good, but I just keep practicing anyways.
But, if I were to think of myself better than the person next you is that
I can take situations calmly and responsible on what to say to someone. Also,
I'm goody toosh, so I will follow all the rules on the server. If I do mess up
on something then I would learn from my lesson and never do it again.

Previous bans:
I never got banned on any servers, but since this is my friend's account,
so I'm not very sure. But, we'll see when you guys check my previous bans.My account username before was Junie1249, so you can try looking up that one also
04/01/2016 10:20 pm
Zypher_
Contacted, thank you!
03/31/2016 10:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iKassy
Name: Kassy

IGN: iKassy

What made you want to apply: What made me want to apply is that, well I'm interested and I've been looking for a server to help out and dedicate my time on it. I'm an active player, I do play everyday for hours a day. I also love helping people, I feel like this would be a good opportunity for me to do what I love. I wouldn't abuse my powers and I would take responsibility over my actions.
Previous experience:

BrickPrison : Moderator

mIkEsRevenge : Helper (Shut Down)

TheHyperCloud : Co-Owner (Shut Down)

Atomic SkyBlocks : Co-Owner (Shut Down)

ReactivePVP : Co-Owner (Shut down)

NOTE

I know more than half of these are shut down but those are the only servers I could think of

What makes you better than the person next to you: Well honestly, I don't consider myself to be 'better' than anyone because everyone has a talent that they're good. But what I do know is that I'm a good listener and I do follow the rules and I'm really active like I said before. I can handle different situations when a player is breaking the rules though. For example, if a player were to spam the chat, I'd mute them. Then again, everyone has their own way of handling situations.

Previous bans (we will be looking them up so be honest): I've actually been banned on a server called VaporPrison a few times... Silly reasons, first time I got banned was when I planted a tree in one of the mines. My second ban was when I was 'Pvp zoning'. I honestly forgot from the past what my other bans were. But anyways, I've grown up and I'm not as childish as I use to be in the past, and I'm WAY more mature than I was a long time ago.
04/01/2016 12:02 am
Zypher_
Contacted! thank you for applying!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome