Voxel Craft Now Open and Recruiting Staff!

BuilderGod's Avatar BuilderGod8/18/16 10:52 pm
1 emeralds 148 5
8/22/2016 1:03 am
ReflectingStorms's Avatar ReflectingStorms
Hi everyone! I'm Amenadiel, the Head of Staff on Voxel Craft.

Welcome to Voxel Craft! Voxel Craft is an amazing server that strives to have a simple, unique, and fun time that although easy to understand, provides hundreds of hours of fun and progression with great plugins and fair play throughout our members, We have need of a wonderful group of Staff that will be eager to assist players in any way possible, so come on and play, and join our team! Your adventure starts here. Mine. Build. Survive.

If you wish to apply, either let me know on the server, or at our webpage at vxlcraft.enjin.com!

server ip: 198.24.150.170:25567
BuilderGod
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ReflectingStorms
08/22/2016 1:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey so I saw a post about this server needing builders a few days ago, and so I added it to my server list. Well I've been on a couple times trying to meet someone but just have had poor timing. So then tonight I come on because I see someone is on. I immediately die in a wall and then after trying to speak to the person online, the server kicks me off and then tells me I can't get back on because I'm not whitelisted. I really don't know why this happened but it's kinda a bummer to try to offer builder help and then get kicked off without so much as a word.

Not trying to be critical, I just want you to know my experience.
BuilderGod
08/19/2016 1:26 pm
We are also looking for a developer, so please let us know if you have the skills necessary!
Jonesmcguck
08/19/2016 1:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ill join
BuilderGod
08/19/2016 1:02 pm
Great! See you on!
BuilderGod
08/19/2016 12:50 pm
bump! We still are looking for all staff positions!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome