Want to be an admin? i need you!

ImagineGaming's Avatar ImagineGaming5/9/13 11:49 am
1 emeralds 214 8
5/10/2013 5:13 am
Aleeex93's Avatar Aleeex93
Interview for a server that is going to be a city server you work and live in our city.

Co-owners

Builders

Admin

Ops

Workers

General Community.

You will need

Skype.
Experience with building a server.
Random.
13-15.

If interested please feel free to submit an application i will reply within 12 hours, the better the application the better the ranking on the server, i will need help building the city or using world edit. Before we start this server, we need to establish trust
ImagineGaming
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/10/2013 5:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Aleeex93
my skype is Aleeex913
13-15: 13
i have lots of experience with server because i was owner of my own (then it crashed)
random Im good at redstone and skin statues.
im applying for co-owner or admin
05/10/2013 3:04 am
Level 23 : Expert Toast
zute6
Experience with building a server: Im okay, ive built lots of stuff , im not good with pixel art but i can make dragons and modern builds. Ive made spawns aswell
Random: Im good with plugins and administrating im really nice, ive been playing minercraft for 4 years
13-15: I'M 14

I can help allot , Please add me on skype for more info im appling for coowner , or op, I can do plugin perms and configs and im good at making websites
05/10/2013 3:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
gamaochi
Experince with buiklding server: Much. i play on 2 creative server ad built a spawn for greek heroes server.
Random: Im awesome i would like to an admin. I can play everyday and can help sever when u are not aorund
13-15: 13 5months
05/10/2013 2:30 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast
superglueraider
Experience with building a server: Very i have been building crap for 2 years now. I always play on plot creative servers so i am really good at building spawns and stuff
Random: ?
13-15: I"m 14

I am a great server admin because i am always willing to help out and i can be very trusted. I always make friends on servers.

05/10/2013 2:16 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
ImagineGaming
Thank you for you're applications! amarb, would you be looking to build the server yourself? as i would give all rights to you if that is what you wanted?
05/09/2013 12:48 pm
samisami100
Building Experience:I have plenty of building experience and if you want i can send you some screenshots if you add me on Skype.
Timezone:CTU-7:00 (Central Texas)
I am applying for any position that you think suits me based on this application and what you think of me.
Past staff experience: I have been a co-owner on 2, admin on 3, moderator on 2 and a builder on 2.
I have never hacked or griefed on a server.
I know how to deal with hackers and griefers and spammers.
If someone is hacking i will give them a warning to start off with, then I would mute them, then kick, jail (for 1 hour or less depending if it is inappropriate or not), then possibly temp ban and ban, and if we decide to unban him/her, then I would ip ban him/her.
I would pretty much do the same with hackers/griefers except be a little more strict or ban earlier.
Or if they have a lot of hacks i would jail them, tell them to turn off their hacks and if they dont i would ban.
I can probably go on the server 5-10 hours a week or more.
Thank you for your time and possibly adding me as a member of your staff.
I also have a few questions,
Is this server going to be able to have pvp ( i know it is a city server but i am talking about in the future)
And will this server has plots (in the future)
Thank you for your time again and if you could just answer my questions after you read this, thank you!
05/09/2013 12:14 pm
amarb
Skype. Amar.Bisal
Experience with building a server. Owned 3 and co-owned 6.
Random. I know plugins very well. I am nearly always on MC. I play 40 hours a week. I am always calm and have played MC since Beta stage. I have an Enjin account too. I am friendly and I know how to advertise a server well. I have loads of MC friends over my time and they could play too.
13-15. I am 15
I do drop parties I am always calm. I know all the good plugins. I make sure everyone is having fun and no one is hacking/cheating.
What can you do for the server?: Well I could tell you the good plugins and always be on to help and keep maintenance. I would inform you if something was going worng or there was an error. Also I am a pretty decent builder.
Extra Info(Can be left blank): Live in England. Go to the brother school of Harrow School. The non border school one.
[b]
[i]Applying for co-owner[/b][/i]
05/09/2013 11:58 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
DaBomb147
Well, I do not have Skype, but if you use Enjin for your site, I could talk with you there.
I have plenty of building experience.
I'm not sure what "Random" is for.
I'm 19 years of age.

I have had my share of helping with server's, i have been Co-Owner of 2 and a Owner of my own. I'm more of a Builder/Helpful guy, that knows alot of plugins, and how to maintain law on a server. I also can maintain a site. If you are interested in accepting me, I'm applying for Co-Owner.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome