I want to make a RPG server

bumpyhalo5446's Avatar bumpyhalo54468/16/13 7:15 pm
8/16/2013 8:06 pm
Wurlsh's Avatar Wurlsh
hello my name is bumpyhalo5446 and thats my minecraft name my dream has to make one of the best rpg servers that are rpg with quests npcs and play along with your friends so im posting this comment now today to find out who is with me and wants to make one with me who ever has a spare server and doesnt know what to do with it then come to me send me a message and we will get started this is my dream so please do tell me if you want to make a rpg server with me maybe one of the best so please contact me with the ip and we will get started thank you for your time and have a great time all bye
bumpyhalo5446
Level 1 : New Warrior